Am I Mistaken, Or Is There A Pattern In All These Shootings?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think, maybe, there are more people running around that don't have all their marbles. I don't know if it is genetic or the rush and strain of today's society. The big thing is that no one cares until something like this happens. Frank

7-06  WOODCUTS 031-d.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think, maybe, there are more people running around that don't have all their marbles. I don't know if it is genetic or the rush and strain of today's society. The big thing is that no one cares until something like this happens. Frank

View attachment 714086

I think for the Most part, People care, that is obvious from all the posts here.
But most realize there is no real cure.

there will always be someone in society who at some point for unknown reasons will snap,
and use whatever is available to them to react in a not so pretty way.

Short of seperating every man, woman and child into their personal Padded rooms.

Poop is going to happen !

sorry

just the truth.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something really bad was made worse by blasting it during prime time every nite for a week. My tv has been off for days now. The school is the spin,take some item that is sure to shock people and play it over and over to make a new law, or control the population. Or to take you mind off some real problems likes jobs and medical care, or Taxes. Personal responsibility is not taught in the home anymore, but on national tv. Personal freedoms are being taken away. The folks who lost a loved one has to be absolutely out of thier mind with greif, and we continue by blasting it on tv, while someone runs a agenda on tv. America is a powder keg right now, and it sounds like the media is trying to lite the fuse.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Something really bad was made worse by blasting it during prime time every nite for a week. My tv has been off for days now. The school is the spin,take some item that is sure to shock people and play it over and over to make a new law, or control the population. Or to take you mind off some real problems likes jobs and medical care, or Taxes. Personal responsibility is not taught in the home anymore, but on national tv. Personal freedoms are being taken away. The folks who lost a loved one has to be absolutely out of thier mind with greif, and we continue by blasting it on tv, while someone runs a agenda on tv. America is a powder keg right now, and it sounds like the media is trying to lite the fuse.

Thats the whole idea why the media does it.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My sons school sent home a letter today about the shootings with a strong liberal tone to it in regards to guns and evil

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My sons school sent home a letter today about the shootings with a strong liberal tone to it in regards to guns and evil

Send a letter back telling them exactly what you think of their practices.Also include that youre taking your son out target shooting.(if he's old enough)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes there is a pattern. Open the page of Pure Energy Systems News (PESN) and go to " Foreknowledge of Sandy Hook Tragedy". It will go to the image of a scene from "The Dark Knight Rises". Scroll up for the story.

Ive seen that,it also mentioned Aurora.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I sure am glad I'm not the only one who sees a pattern . . . and I never even heard of that clip.

One of the things that got me was both Holmes (in his mug shot) and the photo of the Connecticut shooter . . . well the eyes are not natural.

The normal position of the upper eyelid is for it to cover between 15 and 25% of the top of the iris. For the top of the iris to show . . . or even the white of the eye above the iris is completely unnatural. It can be expected in a photo where the subject has been surprised, but not in a posed picture.

James-Holmes-mugshot-22828995.png.400x800.jpg
James Holmes

426x6001.jpg

Adam Lanza

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
There eyes do seem possessed. Very unnatural.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks murders occur every day and unfortunately even mass murders are a not uncommon experience. The recent high profile cases are actually not outside the average number we have seen over the last number of decades and the murder rate itself is actually at the low end of the norm. It's a normal human tendency to want to believe that we are living in "special times" and that we are a part. Phycology 101. I used to think about living through a nuclear war and surviving in a post nuclear world - me and the road warrior.

And the shootings don't act or look normal - because they are not!! They are very mentally ill or just evil. It happens in a country with Hundreds of millions of people - a few are nuts. Simple statistics people - no conspiracy needed at all. Some folks are nuts.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And the shootings don't act or look normal - because they are not!! They are very mentally ill or just evil. It happens in a country with Hundreds of millions of people - a few are nuts. Simple statistics people - no conspiracy needed at all. Some folks are nuts.

That could be true.But to find the real truth everything has to be looked at and examined.To know a book isnt to only read the back page.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But when it's quacking, laying eggs, has wings and webbed feet I usually don't spend a lot of time exploring whether its a horse or not. Sometimes ( most of the times) a duck is just a duck. I know life would be a lot more interesting if it was a giant government conspiracy with space aliens and secret societies but its usually just a simple boring duck - sorry.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
But it still doesnt make it the absolute truth until you can see it clearly.:wink:Sometimes doesnt = 100%

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it still doesnt make it the absolute truth until you can see it clearly.:wink:Sometimes doesnt = 100%

I can't believe this thread has not been closed.

I deal with evidence and procedures in my daily professional life, and nobody can convince me that there is a conspiracy swirling around property corners. Yes, some greedy or dishonest person may move one to benefit himself, but we can restore it to its proper location. It's very hard to fool a land surveyor. It can happen occasionally, but not most of the time. More importantly, when those rare occasions occur, the conditions are not dictated by the dishonest landowner, but a series of neglects to the records and the properties. There's no conspiracies in this critical business.

That being said, we can never see anything 100% clearly. The events that have happened cannot be played back like we had a time machine; we can only sift the evidence and put the pieces together as clearly as we can in a systematic manner and come up with a conclusion that would hold up if we went to court. We constantly have a judge "sitting on our shoulders" so to speak. Our conclusions have to stand the test of reasonableness to our peers and to the court.

If I had to go to court and convince a judge and jury that there is a vast conspiracy to defraud the citizens of their land by the UN, I'd not only get laughed out of court, but lose my license to boot. And rightly so.

Belief systems (of which conspiracy theories are part of) are really all the same, and they are a manifestation of an untrained brain, or in some cases, an abnormal one. Paranoid and delusional thinking are not normal or healthy thought processes. As a matter of fact, these are the very characteristics of those who do the school shootings and other horrific acts.

This nicely sums it up by the famous German genius:

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres a better one. "Only a complete fool believes what is handed to them by a proven dishonest and corrupt government"....Red James Cash

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is close to end of life...... There will be no more posts or inenunedos of a government conspiracy involvement in the killings....

If members want to discuss politics visit: http://www.usmessagebobard.com -- where political discussion is allowed and encouraged......Politics is not allowed here on TreasureNet...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread