Am I Mistaken, Or Is There A Pattern In All These Shootings?

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can't believe this thread has not been closed.

I deal with evidence and procedures in my daily professional life, and nobody can convince me that there is a conspiracy swirling around property corners. Yes, some greedy or dishonest person may move one to benefit himself, but we can restore it to its proper location. It's very hard to fool a land surveyor. It can happen occasionally, but not most of the time. More importantly, when those rare occasions occur, the conditions are not dictated by the dishonest landowner, but a series of neglects to the records and the properties. There's no conspiracies in this critical business.

That being said, we can never see anything 100% clearly. The events that have happened cannot be played back like we had a time machine; we can only sift the evidence and put the pieces together as clearly as we can in a systematic manner and come up with a conclusion that would hold up if we went to court. We constantly have a judge "sitting on our shoulders" so to speak. Our conclusions have to stand the test of reasonableness to our peers and to the court.

If I had to go to court and convince a judge and jury that there is a vast conspiracy to defraud the citizens of their land by the UN, I'd not only get laughed out of court, but lose my license to boot. And rightly so.

Belief systems (of which conspiracy theories are part of) are really all the same, and they are a manifestation of an untrained brain, or in some cases, an abnormal one. Paranoid and delusional thinking are not normal or healthy thought processes. As a matter of fact, these are the very characteristics of those who do the school shootings and other horrific acts.

This nicely sums it up by the famous German genius:

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

Apparently we have something in common. I spend too much of my time dealing with Federal Judges, multiple attorneys, court clerks, and more legal paperwork than you can shake a stick at.

That being said, I can assure you that not everything is as "cut and dry" as court records show them. The system doesn't show everything exactly as it happens. Sometimes the final analysis is something that has been agreed upon by counsel on both sides that has little if any relationship to the actual acts / conditions / motives of what happened. Perjury is very often overlooked in favor of a quick and clean resolution. Of course, I'm talking tort law and not criminal . . . unfortunately, the principle is very close to the same.

You should know that we are all aware that proving a conspiracy is difficult even when you have evidence of it because often the court is not as interested in truth as it is in quick resolution. We have become such a litigious society that the courts are overburdened with cases that should never see the light of day.

It is a fact that conspiracies happen. I prefer the old legal term of being in cahoots in a matter. Whether the allegations in my original post are fact or simply incorrect observation I stand by the thought that the behaviors are too similar, the backgrounds too similar. Genius I.Q. is not mental illness, it is just different from you and I.

The problem that arises is too often high I.Q. individuals are not "wise" in spite of their intelligence. They often are tractable and thus can easily be led down a path that resembles mental illness. When you lack the experience to discern what is being done, you are then in trouble. Drugs, hypnosis etc. have all had effects on the mentally "superior". It has happened, it will continue to happen.

The question then becomes: Is that what has happened here and in other cases where the M.O. is so very similar? The answer probably lies somewhere between what you have said and the question I raised.

I still do not believe in coincidences. It isn't likely, therefore, it is questionable.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
There is a big difference between a theory and an accusation. Frank

111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
One problem i see is that some people that have brains usually lack something else that is just as important....Common Sense.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I bet if you looked at all these shooters pasts one thing would be very clear. They all were intelligent to the point they were relentlessly bullied and made fun of when younger. In turn it alienated them and desensitized them to human life. After all in their eyes. People represent hurt.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One other thing comes to mind when looking at these two pictures is they both look like they have severe gas pains. In other words a lot of pain inside and they are looking for a place to dump it. I.E. strike out.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
After a leisurely stroll through this thread, i'm left with the conclusion that certain posters should not be allowed access to crayons never mind guns! The selfish,paranoid mindset of some just beggars belief!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
After a leisurely stroll through this thread, i'm left with the conclusion that certain posters should not be allowed access to crayons never mind guns! The selfish,paranoid mindset of some just beggars belief!

Youve just been unarmed for too long Dano,move over here i'll fix you right up.Would you like something in a nice .45 or maybe a .357. Something in 7.62x39 is in fashion this year.Better penetration than the .223,that right there might get your womans attention:wink: Just yanking your crank Dano

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I've said many times that i'm not anti-gun and partial to a Glock 23 .40. Ever seen me say i was unarmed mate? ;)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've said many times that i'm not anti-gun and partial to a Glock 23 .40. Ever seen me say i was unarmed mate?

I believe back when you were on here more frequently a few years ago and we use to shoot the bull i remember something about it.As I said Dano I was just yanking your crank:occasion14:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Folks murders occur every day and unfortunately even mass murders are a not uncommon experience. The recent high profile cases are actually not outside the average number we have seen over the last number of decades and the murder rate itself is actually at the low end of the norm. It's a normal human tendency to want to believe that we are living in "special times" and that we are a part. Phycology 101. I used to think about living through a nuclear war and surviving in a post nuclear world - me and the road warrior.

And the shootings don't act or look normal - because they are not!! They are very mentally ill or just evil. It happens in a country with Hundreds of millions of people - a few are nuts. Simple statistics people - no conspiracy needed at all. Some folks are nuts.

One in four Americans suffer from some kind of mental distress.It is a subject people do not want to discuss because of the stigma applied to mental illness.A lot of people suffer more than what you think.Mental illness just needs more attention in this country.It is something not to joke about.It can strike anyone at anytime just like any other illness such as diabetes.One in ten Americans take anti depressants.There is a fine line between sane and insane.We just need to understand more and stop making fun of people with mental illness because it can happen to anyone.It does not discriminate either. :-@

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
One in four Americans suffer from some kind of mental distress.It is a subject people do not want to discuss because of the stigma applied to mental illness.A lot of people suffer more than what you think.Mental illness just needs more attention in this country.It is something not to joke about.It can strike anyone at anytime just like any other illness such as diabetes.One in ten Americans take anti depressants.There is a fine line between sane and insane.We just need to understand more and stop making fun of people with mental illness because it can happen to anyone.It does not discriminate either. :-@
I do not totally agree with "mental illness" more along the lines of a "spiritual illness" hence, Ever wonder where your thoughts come from? GodBless Chris

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
@ worldtalker: I'd answer that question here, but it would get me tossed for posting religion. 8-)

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
@ worldtalker: I'd answer that question here, but it would get me tossed for posting religion. 8-)
I have come to realize the two biggest lies that ever were are,Religion/Politics,what ever happened to TRUTH? People can't handle Truth,so,they lean on the afore mentioned!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think one reason we see similarities in these shootings, is because of the media grabbing onto the same type of super sensational tragedy, and shoving it down our throats 24/7 until they get every last drop of ratings out of it.

Where are the stories of guns saving lives? It happens every day.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think one reason we see similarities in these shootings, is because of the media grabbing onto the same type of super sensational tragedy, and shoving it down our throats 24/7 until they get every last drop of ratings out of it..

Forget the mass media, T-Net posts alone will bury that number :laughing9:

harryb007

Oct 28, 2010
Waterboro, Maine
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
I have read this entire thead and have some serious doubts that it is any type of conspiracy. I believe there are a lot of unstable people in this world, whether it be society driven or just plain old genetic makeup is of no relevence.My personel belief is it is mostly society driven. I believe all these random acts had some sort of trigger that set them in motion. I wtched the video clip of the dark night posted here and think that it could have been a trigger in both Aurora and sandy hook. It is possible that both those unstable individuals saw same thing and due to opportunity they made it their realty. Whether that it the case or not I still stand with my thought that these actions are not premedited. These individuals have had evil brewing inside them for a very long time and were able to maintain a somewhat normal life in the public eye, but privately in their mind they were battling this evil. Anyone at any giving time could snap and go off the deep end, we do not see it coming and would never believe so and so would do that. But as I said something triggered the unstable mind and that person loses control of all rational thought.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here's the thing, religion and politics are both corrupting at some point in time. Don't believe me?
Ask Julius as Brutus slipped him the pen!
Ask the 200,000 Witches that were burned in Europe alone.
Frank

skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
You'd think with the Aurora class battleships from star wars, and the amount of Oldsmobile Aurora's around in the 90's the towns population should have been extinct years ago! Admittedly, i haven't seen a Sandy Hook class battleship or car yet, but then again i can't read the supposed "sandy hook" reference on the map in the clip either.
I will give credit to the theorists that must spend most of their lives searching for this kind of crap though! If i ever commit one of these acts i'll make it easy for them all by wearing a t-shirt which states "MKultra FTW". :D

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You'd think with the Aurora class battleships from star wars, and the amount of Oldsmobile Aurora's around in the 90's the towns population should have been extinct years ago! Admittedly, i haven't seen a Sandy Hook class battleship or car yet, but then again i can't read the supposed "sandy hook" reference on the map in the clip either.
I will give credit to the theorists that must spend most of their lives searching for this kind of crap though! If i ever commit one of these acts i'll make it easy for them all by wearing a t-shirt which states "MKultra FTW". :D
People actually believe they are free,humanity was sold out for thirty shekels of silver long ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread