American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Brisjoe, have you read any of the founding fathers papers? The make it very clear the second is for the people....I will not submit to inspections......ihave this freedom now and I will not give it up......why would anyone want to?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do people keep bringing in automatic weapons, this has nothing to do with automatic at all, they are already illegal, we are talking semiautomatic as in pull the trigger for each bullet as in my 22 rifle used for squirrel hunting.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Why do people keep bringing in automatic weapons, this has nothing to do with automatic at all, they are already illegal, we are talking semiautomatic as in pull the trigger for each bullet as in my 22 rifle used for squirrel hunting.

Automatics are NOT illegal, just heavily regulated. And if they can be heavily regulated than why can't other classes of gun also be "heavily regulated".

Also where is there absolutely any evidence in the constitution that the purpose of the second is to arm citizens specifically against their own government. This is a stupid claim that people must stop making - please. Its as bad as folks misquoting the bible because they think it brings credibility to their point. Please stop!!

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guns-mental-health.jpg

Obituary of the late Mr. “Common Sense”

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, “Common Sense”, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:Knowing when to come in out of the rain; Why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn’t always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.“Common Sense” lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 -year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.“Common Sense” lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined evenfurther when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Panadol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.“CommonSense” lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.“Common Sense” took a beating when you couldn’t defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.“Common Sense” finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. “Common Sense” was preceded in death by his parents, “Truth” and “Trust”; his wife, “Discretion”; his daughter, “Responsibility”; and his son, “Reason”.He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; “I Know My Rights”, “Someone Else Is To Blame”, and “I’m A Victim”.Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The next obituary will be the freedom of America. And then the next obituary will be America as a sovereign nation......

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Have you ever been to America sir?

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely no offence towards anybody, but you guys need to wakeup to reality about guns. It is mot a right bit a privilege that can be governed away from you att anytime. It is part of responsible gun ownership.

Everytime the gun debate goes on we hear it all over the world and this is what the world is starting to rhonk of America with the stupidity and brickwalling that goes on by a seemingly redness populus

35ri37.jpg

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
Well we dont care what foreigners think of our system.we are talking about our RIGHTS
not anyone elses PRIVILEGES!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well we dont care what foreigners think of our system.we are talking about our RIGHTS

Amen!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
We are Americans and we don't give up RIGHTS EVER! If you, the govt., or the U.N. think you are going to take them away......well you've got a heck of a fight coming!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Absolutely no offence towards anybody, but you guys need to wakeup to reality about guns. It is mot a right bit a privilege that can be governed away from you att anytime. It is part of responsible gun ownership.

Everytime the gun debate goes on we hear it all over the world and this is what the world is starting to rhonk of America with the stupidity and brickwalling that goes on by a seemingly redness populus

You claim no offence but then put up a insulting picture of small *****. Talk about a double standard!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Automatics are NOT illegal, just heavily regulated. And if they can be heavily regulated than why can't other classes of gun also be "heavily regulated".

Also where is there absolutely any evidence in the constitution that the purpose of the second is to arm citizens specifically against their own government. This is a stupid claim that people must stop making - please. Its as bad as folks misquoting the bible because they think it brings credibility to their point. Please stop!!

"THEY" see it as MORE important than the 10 Commandments and/or Beatitudes, I reckon...

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diesel,

It's called humor.....the dude is expressing his views.....a bit of humor is usually a sign that people are posting items somewhat tongue in check....

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
diesel,

It's called humor.....the dude is expressing his views.....a bit of humor is usually a sign that people are posting items somewhat tongue in check....

Regards + HH

Bill
I don't think so Bill! That is a very demeaning picture (both the pic and the cartoon), I think It is very sad people from other countries think they can tell us as Americans how to live and what to do. I guess they feel they are told what to do all the time so they want to try it.......

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bill, its called nation bashing!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Here's a tune to lighten things up somewhat.....might help to take things down a notch or two....enjoy!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
the 2nd does not conflict with the ten commandments or the beatitudes.

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where does it say you have the RIGHT to own weapons?
The UN bill of human rights makes no mention of it.
The US constitution makes no reference to private gun ownership.

Read the 2nd amendment again.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

This meaning you only hae the right to own firearms IF you are a member of the armed services ie national guard/army etc everything else is a priviliage.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Where does it say you have the RIGHT to own weapons?
The UN bill of human rights makes no mention of it.
The US constitution makes no reference to private gun ownership.

Read the 2nd amendment again.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

This meaning you only hae the right to own firearms IF you are a member of the armed services ie national guard/army etc everything else is a priviliage.

We do not give a flip what the UN has to say this is America! If you understood America you would not have to ask where does the second give private citizens right to own guns.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
the un?totally useless.has nothing to do with the U.S.
The founding fathers made it clear what the 2nd IS for.
How did you guys get your freedom from England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread