American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

I hate to tell you Brisjoe,militia companies are made up of citizens not military members.The right of the people,people means citizens. Shall not be infringed ,That means it cant be taken away or with held.Therefore the right to bear arms is a> right <not a privilege.

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
are we the only ones in the world with RIGHTS?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm starting to believe that we're the only ones that care whether theyre taken away or not.

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My debate is more focused on RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP not banning them oitright, as ive said before i love to shoot.
If tje government states that as part of responsible gun ownership you must be finger printed and a criminal background done. Then so be it. If you are genuinely wanting to own a weapon for lawful purposes then you jave nothing to hide by complying to the licensing standards.

The only weapons i am pro ban on are full auto and high powered weapons.
So 44mag pistols banned.50 cal rifle banned etc just large calibre items.

Here in Aus we cant have pistols larger then 40cal, no hollow points, and 7.62 is the largest rifle we can use.
And thr world still rotates.
If the US government goes along like here say, sure the NRA will kick a stink AMD make hollow threats, the world will still go on and the NRA will just make themselves look like even bigger :censored:
Isn't it funny that tje NRA was founded the day after the KkK was banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My debate is more focused on RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP not banning them oitright, as ive said before i love to shoot.
If tje government states that as part of responsible gun ownership you must be finger printed and a criminal background done. Then so be it. If you are genuinely wanting to own a weapon for lawful purposes then you jave nothing to hide by complying to the licensing standards.

Here in Aus we cant have pistols larger then 40cal, no hollow points, and 7.62 is the largest rifle we can use.
If the US government goes along like here say, sure the NRA will kick a stink AMD make hollow threats, the world will still go on and the NRA will just make themselves look like even bigger :censored:.

Was it...? WOW! WHO banned the KKK...?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

If the US government goes along like here say, sure the NRA will kick a stink AMD make hollow threats, the world will still go on and the NRA will just make themselves look like even bigger :censored: .

I think you better check your language and your facts....

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
you dont have any grizzly bears do you.we that go into bear country need protection!
and its not about hunting,its about protecting our rights from our govt. period!
how many 40's does it take?how many s+w 500's does it take?
furthermore why are you perpetuating foreign policy on Americans
for that matter why would Americans promote foreign policy on Americans?
Please listen to song posted above.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
While African Americans were being terrorized by the Ku Klux Klan, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe, N.C. where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties.

Your posts are very offensive. Your insinuation the NRA is just the KKK is reflective of your character. To make such an insinuation is very irresponsible!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
you dont have any grizzly bears do you.we that go into bear country need protection!
and its not about hunting,its about protecting our rights from our govt. period!
how many 40's does it take?how many s+w 500's does it take?
furthermore why are you perpetuating foreign policy on Americans
for that matter why would Americans promote foreign policy on Americans?
Please listen to song posted above.

What is your "fave" part of the song...?

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
gee couldnt really pinpoint it,how bout you?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep your Aussie rules. Back ground checks and finger printing and caliber limitations. You will have what you are allowed. I will have what i allow.
Its a contract that if broken by others will be the reason to reject any following rules. militia is civilian. Arms are weapons. No restrictions on type or caliber,pea shooter to cannon. After the failure of Australian citizens to resist confiscation hows it working,not so good or are the new victims just media hype?

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
8 ga both barrels!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If the US government goes along like here say, sure the NRA will kick a stink AMD make hollow threats, the world will still go on and the NRA will just make themselves look like even bigger :censored: Isn't it funny that tje NRA was founded the day after the KkK was banned.

Joe, speaking as a moderator, watch the language......

Now speaking as just a member, not a moderator, your opinion on our Constitutional rights don't matter to us, our rights are guaranteed to us by OUR Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights, earned and paid for in American blood. We really don't care what other people in other countries think about it either as in realiaty it is none of their business...Just because you surrendered some of your rights doesn't mean we will.......

NRA here has a LOT of political muscle, and this recent attack on 2nd has caused many more to join them, they are not making hollow threats they have as I said a lot of political power. NRA is supported my millions of Americans, both in memberships and in additional donations. There are over 65 million armed Americans, that is 3 times the population of your country....

The NRA was founded in 1871 the Klan has had 3 seperate appearances,

1st Klan 1865–1870s
2nd Klan 1915–1944
3rd Klan since 1946

Your comment really make no sense there, NRA isn't racist, any one, any race, any sex can join.....

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
65 million recorded.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
When all else fails, they always run to the race card...

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Tactical assault rock.JPG
    Tactical assault rock.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Assault rock ebay.JPG
    Assault rock ebay.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
BrisJoe: I respect your opinion. Unlike some of my friends on this site, I think you should comment on American politics because it is a welcome source of outside output. However, I am not responding to this thread to discuss my opinion on foreigners talking about the second amendement.

I have previously stated that I stand against attacks based on race, or sex, mental health, or anti-seminism. Your posts about the NRA and the KKK is inflammatory and inaccurate. I urge you to retract that statement; and in turn, I support your other comments. This is as polite as I can possibly be. Leave race out of it. It has no business in being in this discussion.

Sincerely, and I would like to call you a friend,

Crispin

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

It isnt going to happen.No gun is less lethal than the next gun.A ban on certain calibers is a fools move,complete stupidity.I can kill you just as dead with a .22 than i can with a .460 weatherby magnum.Whatever suit wearing buffoon thought out that law is a complete and total moron to the highest degree.Whats even sadder is you guys let the idiots get away with it.How do you feel now?????Keep living on your knees while the U.S. citizen lives on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread