OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, BTW, for those that missed it, TimC and I turned 64, on the 24th. And STILL kicking! TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow would have never guessed
Yes. Some are not aware that the pic is over 45 years old. The Marine Corps dress blues look sharp! That is just a boot pic. The blouse is only just below the field of the picture. I never owned a full set. I was too busy in Hué and Phu Bai. Dancing in the streets... lots of fireworks... and a big party in '68. Stuff like that. TTC

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
There's work being done on different ways to counter a disaster like this. Ideas like the obvious shoot out to more sophisticated ideas like an ion engine space craft that would net it and haul it into a moon orbit. It seems only recently that scientists have changed from gloom and doom to a possibility of actually finding a solution.
I've heard most or many comets are found by amateurs. Not sure about asteroids. Whoever watches these things claim they can account for 95% of them. I guess this latest on is in the 5%.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. Some are not aware that the pic is over 45 years old. The Marine Corps dress blues look sharp! That is just a boot pic. The blouse is only just below the field of the picture. I never owned a full set. I was too busy in Hué and Phu Bai. Dancing in the streets... lots of fireworks... and a big party in '68. Stuff like that. TTC

I know a Marine that has his full dress hanging in his closet and they still fit after 44 years. He was in Nam about the same time you were.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it hits the Ocean and splashes all the water up to the pole were it is needed for our polar bears the poor things...

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread