Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously you just don't get the point, soooooo lets agree to disagree shall we.
I don't think you get the point that he doesn't think its a big deal...some people don't think its nasty and gross like you do...you don't want the dog owners walking their dogs but what if they don't want you there detecting? Live and let live...my opinion is that you are way too scared of dog crap. :laughing7:

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think you get the point that he doesn't think its a big deal...some people don't think its nasty and gross like you do...you don't want the dog owners walking their dogs but what if they don't want you there detecting? Live and let live...my opinion is that you are way too scared of dog crap. :laughing7:
Ah boatload has a helper who also is being affected by the Florida sun. If you guys think its ok, we'll then, more power to you.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is hilarious! :laughing7:

dogshit (640x360).jpg

If dog owners spent a little more time training their dogs, we wouldn't have any problems!

good_20dog (535x371).jpg

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ah boatload has a helper who also is being affected by the Florida sun. If you guys think its ok, we'll then, more power to you.

Know how to tell who is losing a debate? Its the one who resorts to personal insults.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Know how to tell who is losing a debate? Its the one who resorts to personal insults.
This is a debate? I wasn't aware. I thought it was discussion about dog poop? And by the way, I don't eat off of the floor. How quickly we forget huh.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, keep it civil.

FYI...Quickest way to get any thread locked is for the original poster to start insulting members who reply...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is no law against taking dogs to a park then dog owners with their dogs have as much right there as parents with kids or people detecting.

Quickest way for me to sell Boxer pups when I was raising Boxers was take them to the local parks and play with them....

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If there is no law against taking dogs to a park then dog owners with their dogs have as much right there as parents with kids or people detecting.

Quickest way for me to sell Boxer pups when I was raising Boxers was take them to the local parks and play with them....
Never said a person couldn't take their dog to a park.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gentlemen, keep it civil.

FYI...Quickest way to get any thread locked is for the original poster to start insulting members who reply...
Sorry, I just don't like being told to stop eating off of the floor.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never said a person couldn't take their dog to a park.
Below is what you said. Now have you learned to train dogs to hold their bowel movements while outside you should start a school on it......

I have house broke many dogs, never learned how to teach a dog to hold it several hours while outside at a park......

What is it with this relentless need for people to bring their dogs into public parks and let them piss and crap all over the place? Why can't these people have their dogs do their business on their own lawns? People complain about us metal detecting, and disturbing the grass, and blah blah blah. What's wrong with people nowadays? I literally saw a man let his dog make a sloppy poo in the middle of a park yesterday(he did pick up as much as he could) not 20 feet from were a young couple had their children playing. Not counting the poo that wasn't picked up by others. Do they not realize how vile and disgusting this is, let alone harmful. Just me? Or am I the crazy one?

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Below is what you said. Now have you learned to train dogs to hold their bowel movements while outside you should start a school on it......

I have house broke many dogs, never learned how to teach a dog to hold it several hours while outside at a park......
I'm sorry but I truly believe some people walk their dogs just so the dog can go.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry but I truly believe some people walk their dogs just so the dog can go.
Most people are not going to take the time and waste gas to drive to a park just to let them have a bowel movement. They take them to park for exercise and to play with them...

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most people are not going to take the time and waste gas to drive to a park just to let them have a bowel movement. They take them to park for exercise and to play with them...
That is true, but those are not the people whom I speak of. You know exactly which ones they are. They walk around with the bag hanging in their pocket, pulling at the poor dog to make him go. And once the deed is done, their gone. That's all I'm saying. I apologize if I offended anyone, not my intent.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I just don't like being told to stop eating off of the floor.
He didn't say you eat off the floor...he said he doesn't eat off the ground and you shouldn't either...I think you took it the wrong way, he didn't say you eat off the ground, he said you shouldn't.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can't even hold it for hours

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Amen dogs needs to walk around. It is almost needed with some dog breeds if they don't get walked they tend to do other things around the house

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is true, but those are not the people whom I speak of. You know exactly which ones they are. They walk around with the bag hanging in their pocket, pulling at the poor dog to make him go. And once the deed is done, their gone. That's all I'm saying. I apologize if I offended anyone, not my intent.

I'm not to sure what you are trying to get at. Do you by any chance have the ability to read peoples minds? How do you know that their intent is to just take their dog out to drop a deuce.

If their picking it up cool good for them, you should not be complaining if they pick it up. If they don't I agree that you should be upset. Picking it up will not leave any health hazards to you. If it does unno how you brush you're teeth and don't get sick. Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you when you go to use the restroom then once the toilet gets flushed billions of poop particles go bursting into the air.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, this is certainly a pretty ****** topic. :laughing7:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amen dogs needs to walk around. It is almost needed with some dog breeds if they don't get walked they tend to do other things around the house
Like what? Poop? That would be gross right? Dog poop on your floor, not acceptable even if you clean it up and sterilize, and scrub the floor. It's just easier to take them for a walk, let them poop on someone's else's lawn, pick it up"most people", as that's not my property. The reason some people are upset is because this is exactly what they do and don't want to admit its wrong. It's become the norm and is accepted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread