And we are the crazy ones?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like what? Poop? That would be gross right? Dog poop on your floor, not acceptable even if you clean it up and sterilize, and scrub the floor. It's just easier to take them for a walk, let them poop on someone's else's lawn, pick it up"most people", as that's not my property. The reason some people are upset is because this is exactly what they do and don't want to admit its wrong. It's become the norm and is accepted.

Again your assuming what someone else does or reasoning behind what they do.

I raised Boxers for 23 years had 3 at a time for at least 15 years. I never once took them to the park so they could have bowel movements there, I took them there so they got exercise and we could play. I picked up their droppings...

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dogs do not bother me its those rabbits running around pooping and peeing where ever they want and do not get me started on the ducks.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not to sure what you are trying to get at. Do you by any chance have the ability to read peoples minds? How do you know that their intent is to just take their dog out to drop a deuce.

If their picking it up cool good for them, you should not be complaining if they pick it up. If they don't I agree that you should be upset. Picking it up will not leave any health hazards to you. If it does unno how you brush you're teeth and don't get sick. Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you when you go to use the restroom then once the toilet gets flushed billions of poop particles go bursting into the air.
Gimme a break will ya! Ability to read minds? Dude everyone in my neighborhood walks their dogs with the intent of letting them relieve themselves. How else would their dogs poo? Not in their own yards right? That was my point. The people that do this in the parks around me happen to live across the street or down the block. Obviously if you bring your dog to the park for exercise and the dog goes, we'll $&?! happens. Nothing you can do about that.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Again your assuming what someone else does or reasoning behind what they do.

I raised Boxers for 23 years had 3 at a time for at least 15 years. I never once took them to the park so they could have bowel movements there, I took them there so they got exercise and we could play. I picked up their droppings...
And that's fine, no problems with that. Poop happens. I'm talking about people who purposely do it, that's all.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like what? Poop? That would be gross right? Dog poop on your floor, not acceptable even if you clean it up and sterilize, and scrub the floor. It's just easier to take them for a walk, let them poop on someone's else's lawn, pick it up"most people", as that's not my property. The reason some people are upset is because this is exactly what they do and don't want to admit its wrong. It's become the norm and is accepted.

No I'm talking about house trained dogs. They also need exercise a good form of exercise is to walk them around outside. Some breeds if they don't get this exercise let's say pitbulls. They are very high strung they need to walk around or they will be full of energy

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The dogs do not bother me its those rabbits running around pooping and peeing where ever they want and do not get me started on the ducks.
Now that's funny, I always looked for bunny pellets when working my beagle out in field. I miss that dog.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gimme a break will ya! Ability to read minds? Dude everyone in my neighborhood walks their dogs with the intent of letting them relieve themselves. How else would their dogs poo? Not in their own yards right? That was my point. The people that do this in the parks around me happen to live across the street or down the block. Obviously if you bring your dog to the park for exercise and the dog goes, we'll $&?! happens. Nothing you can do about that.

OK I thought you were saying that any who walks their dog and let's them drop a loaf and pick it up is bad. I understand what you saying now

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No I'm talking about house trained dogs. They also need exercise a good form of exercise is to walk them around outside. Some breeds if they don't get this exercise let's say pitbulls. They are very high strung they need to walk around or they will be full of energy
I knew what you meant bud, just trying to get my point across:)

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How about those Canadian geese they take over a field. Then once they leave you can tell they where there. Nasty birds mean too.. really mean when their nesting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Dude" if it bothers you so much don't go to that park......

Thread has over 80 posts about dogs pooping in a park....[emoji79] I refer you to the line in opening post....

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Dude" if it bothers you so much don't go to that park......

Thread has over 80 posts about dogs pooping in a park....[emoji79] I refer you to the line in opening post....
C'mon on now TH, let's keep it civil right? If the thread is bothering you, delete it. It's all good brother. I never thought it would be such a "hot" topic.:)

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C'mon on now TH, let's keep it civil right? If the thread is bothering you, delete it. It's all good brother. I never thought it would be such a "hot" topic.:)
I am being civil so not sure where that came from. I pointed out a thread on dogs pooping in a park had over 80 posts and referred you to your last line of original post, "is it just me".

If thread was breaking the rules I would have deleted it. It seemed like the replies were bothering you.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am being civil so not sure where that came from. I pointed out a thread on dogs pooping in a park had over 80 posts and referred you to your last line of original post, "is it just me".

If thread was breaking the rules I would have deleted it. It seemed like the replies were bothering you.
No way man, it takes a lot to bother me. I did find the "dude" cute however. Let's just say one the members and I have had words in other threads and I let it get the best of me. Let the poop fall were it may!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only used "Dude" because you used it in one of your replies to xrunndonex. ..[emoji12]

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only used "Dude" because you used it in one of your replies to xrunndonex. ..[emoji12]
All good brother. We as detectorists have bigger problems and need to stick together.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Boatloade, just so you know the sun is pretty darn hot as we'll up here on Long Island. My head is starting to hurt:occasion14: Be well. Mike

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, some don't like dogs in parks and some don't care...I guess this discussion is scooped and bagged :laughing7:...it was fun while it lasted.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest: