And What did We Find Today? Same Stuff but Different. Lets Play a Tune!

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Back to ye old beach today. Didn't find any big pockets of goodies. However I did find a small one and I dug deep in the muck and kept moving it around to find a few goodies. A couple of mercs, the small sterling heart and the two gold rings were very close to each other. I didn't have to move much at all. One small frustrating thing. I was trying to get the muck off the gold ring and I was swishing it in the water, the red stone flew out of it. Since I couldn't see a thing and I didn't want to wait for the water was clear, I decided to let it go. 11.56 grams of 10K gold. Good for a couple of hundred.

Got my first intact harmonica. I am positive it is toast. The religious pendant on the chain is silver, the chain brass. Another Detroit Police button and two buffalo's. Four wheat's and a King George the 5th and a newer king George penny.

Also here is a picture of today's trash. I took the bucket out of my truck this morning and forgot to put it back. I know the lead weights are not trash but I put them with it when I get out.

It was a good day. Water is getting colder. No idea how many more dives I will be doing. Hopefully another week or two. Then I will wade in lake St. Clair for a while.

I wish the ring with the eagle wasn't worn down as much. I think there used to be writing on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 14

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
16515468-A-man-holds-a-sign-with-the-word-Excellent-to-stand-out-as-unique-and-different-as-the-.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread