ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to try this two weeks ago because I just started having stiffness in the knuckles of my right hand, but no pain yet. I thought maybe this would stop the pain from developing.

I have now discovered a nice side affect. I have suffered from a heel spur for over 6 months, with lots of pain, constant every day, usually worse in the mornings but still there all day.

It dawned on me today that I have not had the pain in my heel for at least the last 3 days now.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been trying this raisin gin for about 2 weeks now. I THINK the pain is getting easier. I will persevere tho because one or two of you have said that it takes a couple of weeks for it to start to work. Also the rainsins should be soaked in the gin for some time as well. Me... I soaked them and started to use them straight away, and its only now that I see the gin starting to evaporate into the raisins. Got me some nice plumped up gin soaked rasins now. Is this the right way?

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Yep, Unicorn...you're doing fine.

I know a few people will say it's all in the head.....but whatever it is..........if it stops the pain...or lessens it...why not?

---Mel

borninok

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far the pain from my heel spur has not returned since last week. I have suffered from the pain of it for over 6 months, 2 weeks after starting this, the pain has stopped.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I've been eating the raisins, taking Equate Men's Health Formula vitamins daily, and the 3 a day formula of Glucosamine Chondroitin for a couple of weeks and there's been a big improvement. We're seeing the Dr. on Thursday. We'll see what he says. If this keeps up, we might be able to postpone the knee replacement for a while. 8)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
I've been eating the raisins, taking Equate Men's Health Formula vitamins daily, and the 3 a day formula of Glucosamine Chondroitin for a couple of weeks and there's been a big improvement. We're seeing the Dr. on Thursday. We'll see what he says. If this keeps up, we might be able to postpone the knee replacement for a while. 8)

Yea but did you call that Doctor about that 4 hour side effect!! ??? ??? ???
Burdie

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Burdie said:
stoney56 said:

Yea but did you call that Doctor about that 4 hour side effect!! ??? ??? ???
Burdie

Side effect??? Well I was wondering why so many coins I've found were double dies. LOL

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had my raisins soaking for 2 weeks and just tonight had 9 of them , so i'm going to try this and see ;)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My results......

I have suffered from a bad heel spur for over 6 months, about 10 days after starting this, all pain stopped and has not returned.

I talked my 87 year old mom to try it, she has suffered for years from bad arthritis in her hands. She has now gone 2.5 weeks with no pain at all, considering she never went more then a few days with out pain it is a MAJOR improvement.

I will be eating my golden raisins soaked in gin the rest of my life.... ;D

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure it makes much difference on the Gin,
(think it is all in my head) :P. but……………..

Bombay Sapphire, (Blue) works for me. Made
from almonds (Spain), lemon peel
(Spain), liquorices (China), juniper berries (Italy),
orris (Italy), angelica (Saxony), coriander (Morocco),
cassia bark (Indo-China), cubeb berries (Java),
grains of paradise (West Africa).

bombay (Small).JPG

OK, “Bombay Spirits Company”, how about a free bottle.
;) ;D

all have a good un...........
SHERMANVILLE

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Reporting in........ Well just 3 weeks now on the raisin gin, and after the first initial thinking that it might be working. I can say now that I definately think it is. Am going to try it together with the Glucosamine, see how the combined two will finally do the trick.

Thanks for all the advice

trusty

Dec 18, 2007
Osceola County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I've been doing the raisin/gin for about 6 months & notice a big difference. Still have a bad day every now & then. An old Polish lady told me about it. Figured what the heck, if it don't work I'll have the gin!! She did tell me NOT to use cheap gin!

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok been doing this since the the 3rd of feb, my wife says she can see a difference and it seems my aches and pains have not been acting up near as bad as they were. not sure if this is coincidence or not but I like it ;)

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I hear of a folk cure and I try to remember what people are saying and if it is more than one person , saying they got relief, its time to pass it on as a possible folk medicine that works.
I never had arthritis so it wouldn't do any good for me to try it.
The strangest relief I have heard of was two people said they had two different types of joint problems. They used WD-40 like a Lineament . One had a decease of the joints that was like MD or something, the other had severe arthritis. I have no idea if it works but they swore by it. Gnewt
PS One was a Lady about 50 and the other was a Young Policeman

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 10 days after starting this a very painful heelspur that I have suffered with for over 6 months suddenly stopped hurting. It did not just gradually stop, it stopped all at once, one day it hurts, next day it doesn't hurt at all. Anyone who has ever suffered from heelspurs knows what the pain is like.

I convinced my 86 year old mom, who has suffered from severe arthritis pain in the knuckles of both hands and in her elbows terribly for years to try it. She has had no pain now for almost a month, after never going for more then a few days at a time with out pain the last 10 years and progressively getting worse it is amazing.

The weather has changed many times since starting which is the times when she suffered the most and still no pain.

Think what you want, I am convinced it works!!!!

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
While I am still having problems with my right knee and am scheduled to see the orthopedic surgeon again about my knee, I have to tell you that I actually have had a lot of relief from the stiffness in my back. About 14 years ago, I screwed up my back and have been told by my HMO to "live with the pain". Not joking. However, since starting the gin/raisins about a month ago, I am able to twist around at least 75% further than I've been able to since my back injury.

Now, is it the gin/raisins? Don't know. But, until otherwise told, I'm going to continue taking them. Problem is.....it is hard just taking 9 of them. I end up taking 2-3 spoonfulls. Ok...what am I gonna do...OD on gin/raisins? LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

All I can say is....I just wish my knee problems would stop, 'cause this is the best that I have felt in quite awhile. I can actually twist around and bend down to pet the cat. Haven't done that in quite awhile. But then again....I used to have a dog. ;D ;D ;D

=---Mel

borninoik

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Still taking the Gin Raisins, and have bought some Glucosamine to take also. So far the pain is easing. I am wondering though, why only 9 raisins? I feel I could easily eat a tsp full but am sticking with the 9. Puzzling, eh! what! lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think is an exact number. Sometimes I eat a spoonful in the morning and another one at night. I do know it works for me and my mother..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread