NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like the SAS motto goes --he who dares wins -- and faint heart never won fair lady *-- ask then you will know if theres any "interest" there on her part -- most likely it is a steel cent --1943 wheatie cent in good shape with the outer zinc coat in good shape thus the silverish color.

as I often tell my metal detecting friends --ASK , because unless you do --its always 100% no . so by asking you can only improve your chances and things can not get any worse that the already 100% no * --so ask.--= if they say no , ask the next one down the line --same goes for gals --if this one says no , ask her friend -- when you ask enough of them one is bound to say yes.

i will ask

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I met my wife she was a bank teller. Now she's in my bed and her silver stash is in my vault. :cat:

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude...I think you said she is like 18 so who cares if she is in a relationship or not. If she does not mention a boyfriend then he doesn't exist.

"Lol yall are hilarious but I'm not in it for sex I don't want sex b4 marriage". As for this, most people spend most of their time trying to get laid with limited success. Also, the fact you are on here means you are a little nerdy. (For the record, everyone on here is.) You better "try" a little or maybe that is your game?

Also, forget about Facebook. All that will do is get you in the friend zones. Ask some real players like 50cent aka Eminem. No way that dawg uses Facebook!

If nothing else works, drink two 40s and go to the bank. Tell her you love her and want to get married so you can have sex with her.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dude...I think you said she is like 18 so who cares if she is in a relationship or not. If she does not mention a boyfriend then he doesn't exist.

"Lol yall are hilarious but I'm not in it for sex I don't want sex b4 marriage". As for this, most people spend most of their time trying to get laid with limited success. Also, the fact you are on here means you are a little nerdy. (For the record, everyone on here is.) You better "try" a little or maybe that is your game?

Also, forget about Facebook. All that will do is get you in the friend zones. Ask some real players like 50cent aka Eminem. No way that dawg uses Facebook!

If nothing else works, drink two 40s and go to the bank. Tell her you love her and want to get married so you can have sex with her.

Silva dolla asked so I'll deliva.
Here's how you pick up a tella:
-Tell her you so rich you be throwing back the clad 'cause it bad
-Tell her you aint got no facebook cause you broke the limit on how many friends you can have
-Tell her you got a homie named Fiddy you chat with and you got eyes all around the city
-Tell her you usually throw rolls of large dollas at tellas, but not her because she so gorgeous
-Ask her if she wanna hang on the streets one of these days
-Get her number and tell her she's one of a few that have access to your private numba
-Tell her you used to throw back the 40 percentas because they half clad
-Be an alpha male yo, show her who's boss

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
women like men . so man up --be bold ask her out --treat her well and see what occurs from there --

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silva dolla asked so I'll deliva.
Here's how you pick up a tella:
-Tell her you so rich you be throwing back the clad 'cause it bad
-Tell her you aint got no facebook cause you broke the limit on how many friends you can have
-Tell her you got a homie named Fiddy you chat with and you got eyes all around the city
-Tell her you usually throw rolls of large dollas at tellas, but not her because she so gorgeous
-Ask her if she wanna hang on the streets one of these days
-Get her number and tell her she's one of a few that have access to your private numba
-Tell her you used to throw back the 40 percentas because they half clad
-Be an alpha male yo, show her who's boss

My spirit animal is the wolf so you best believe I'm the alpha like the quote on being human "she smells the wolf and it drives her insane"

PhilBarnett

Oct 6, 2012
Englewood
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Garretts ACE-350 and Garrett's pinpointer pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not just ask here if she would be interested in talking about that penny over dinner. I met all 8 of my wives in their work place. I have only kept the last one. Hahahah

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol ok bad news and worse news bad news is that it is a no go miss calculated her being nice as here being interested and that happens alot worse news is i have a stalker and i dont have the heart to say leave me alone lol

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why not just ask here if she would be interested in talking about that penny over dinner. I met all 8 of my wives in their work place. I have only kept the last one. Hahahah

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

So you finally got it right? 8? That's perseverance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread