NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol ok bad news and worse news bad news is that it is a no go miss calculated her being nice as here being interested and that happens alot worse news is i have a stalker and i dont have the heart to say leave me alone lol

Yes, many tellers are super friendly to their customers which results in a great banking experience but in most cases it's just them doing there job very effectively. Some of my tellers I really enjoy interacting with but it probably isn't the same green light situation like if a girl in a bar was being that friendly. A stalker like Rose on 2 and 1/2 men? Always thought she was kinda hot.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No a girl that's a sophomore in high school

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, well that's a no go. But she won't be jailbait forever. At some point, a few years younger, ceases to be a problem.

Idt I'd date her though lol she kinda scares me

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey,
At least you asked. It does take guts, but it gets easier with experience.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol she's my lil brothers age I'm 19 and graduated already I like older women anyway

PhilBarnett

Oct 6, 2012
Englewood
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Garretts ACE-350 and Garrett's pinpointer pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you finally got it right? 8? That's perseverance.

Yea. Like diamonds. Some you just got to work harder at polishing them.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what happened? you said it didn't work out, that means you confronted her? tell us the story dammit i didn't just follow 130 posts for no conclusion!

now the stalker, that's chapter II. I would suggest staying away from anyone remotely stalkerish, although in this case it'll make for another great thread so go for it!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
So what happened? you said it didn't work out, that means you confronted her? tell us the story dammit i didn't just follow 130 posts for no conclusion!

now the stalker, that's chapter II. I would suggest staying away from anyone remotely stalkerish, although in this case it'll make for another great thread so go for it!

I think the conclusion was her boyfriend was stalking him in his car yo

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lol so then let me date the stalker girl lol?

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rofl, a 7 page thread about asking tellers out. This is why I need to stay on TreasureNet. Anyway, I've asked out two different tellers, and seen many more attractive ones, but they either had the telltale ring or one of my long time friends at the bank announced that they have a boyfriend because they knew what I would be trying to pull in about a week or two. Anyway, the first teller was someone I had never seen before, but I heard her say to another customer "I don't have a boyfriend." Once I asked her, I got the busy with school excuse.

The second teller was at my main dump bank, so I made sure we were "bank buddies" before I asked. I asked right after she handed me fifteen hundreds for the 3 boxes of Halves I had just dumped. She said yes and I walked out with her phone number. Unfortunately for me, she called me back tomorrow and informed me that she actually had a boyfriend. We remained just friends at the bank until she left for China.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rofl, a 7 page thread about asking tellers out. This is why I need to stay on TreasureNet. Anyway, I've asked out two different tellers, and seen many more attractive ones, but they either had the telltale ring or one of my long time friends at the bank announced that they have a boyfriend because they knew what I would be trying to pull in about a week or two. Anyway, the first teller was someone I had never seen before, but I heard her say to another customer "I don't have a boyfriend." Once I asked her, I got the busy with school excuse.

The second teller was at my main dump bank, so I made sure we were "bank buddies" before I asked. I asked right after she handed me fifteen hundreds for the 3 boxes of Halves I had just dumped. She said yes and I walked out with her phone number. Unfortunately for me, she called me back tomorrow and informed me that she actually had a boyfriend. We remained just friends at the bank until she left for China.

Lol

detectingarizona

Feb 4, 2013
tempe, arizona, usa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger, and Ace 250, gold nugget bucket!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

china??? that sucks man!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions