Be honest now...

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
How many of you don't replace your silver dimes? Come on now, I occasionally don't do it if I forget to buy some loose ones or don't have any replacement dimes. How many of you have thought of or take a dime out of each roll to make some money back? I know that is dishonest, but the banks really wouldn't know. I haven't done it, and I don't plan on doing it, but it just came to mind.

Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah like 4 times because I have only found around 40 silver dimes. I'm just saying it is completely possible to do it even though it is wrong. I won't do it anymore. I don't short rolls anymore in the past I might have though.

There you go, an nice honest young man. You deserve to spoil yourself a little, go over to the Icebox and reach way in the back and pour yourself a huge glass of chocolate milk.....:icon_thumleft:

tah06090

Nov 6, 2011
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This forum crashes faster and faster everyday..... Be honest it just ruins it for the rest of us.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He gets it. The crowd here doesn't approve.

He's been given an adequate amount of constructive feedback and I think he has taken it very well. He deserves some recognition for that.

Continuing on at this point is more bullying than it is mentoring.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He gets it. The crowd here doesn't approve.

He's been given an adequate amount of constructive feedback and I think he has taken it very well. He deserves some recognition for that.

Continuing on at this point is more bullying than it is mentoring.

Nobody anywhere should approve of this not just here on TNET and yes, I will say he has taken it pretty well. Considering that he got
shafted for $10.00 dollars in dimes yesterday by people who take just "1" dime from a roll, he has taken it extremely well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread