Beale Poll....Fact or Fiction?

I believe the Beale codes and story is.......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop I don't know who your friend is but I can tell you this not everyone can see what I see. I know that is hard to believe but is the truth. As soon as I get the go ahead on something I have worked on for the last 16 months you will see how all of this works. I can not at the present give you any information but I can only say the World is going to be amazed.

Look, I would LOVE to see ANYONE solve this thing, I really would. I have said that many times before, will even help in any way I can "if" it even has a thin bases of fact attached to it. But, I fear you guys are only chasing personal desires/fantasies inspired by personally strong emotions. In fact, I am "personally" sure of it. Can't speak for others. Just remember, Roy Dallas and several others were also positive they had solved it too. I don't foresee any world stunners coming from any of this.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not solved the Beale by this method but by other means. I have however solved something else even larger by using this method. What I told you I saw on Justintime's image is exactly what I see. I sent him a copy of what I saw and it is there to see. Your friend is probably as good at doing what he does as a friend of my friend but he also can not see anything but what I see is a few thousand times worth in value as to what the Beale Treasure is worth. One day you will see it.

But this is the Beale related forum. And maybe that is the issue/confusion. As far as the labs not seeing/finding anything, if it were there the technology would certainly make it possible to identify it. But this isn't the only issue, just being able to see/identify it, which it can't. The eyes can see things that simply are not there sometimes, technology allows us to search for it many times more accurate then the naked eye. But regardless, since your theory isn't connected to the Beale mystery then it probably belongs in the general forum section to prevent any confusion. :icon_thumright: All this time I was certain you and Justintime were relating your theory/theories to the Beale mystery.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
But this is the Beale related forum. And maybe that is the issue/confusion. As far as the labs not seeing/finding anything, if it were there the technology would certainly make it possible to identify it. But this isn't the only issue, just being able to see/identify it, which it can't. The eyes can see things that simply are not there sometimes, technology allows us to search for it many times more accurate then the naked eye. But regardless, since your theory isn't connected to the Beale mystery then it probably belongs in the general forum section to prevent any confusion. :icon_thumright: All this time I was certain you and Justintime were relating your theory/theories to the Beale mystery.

I can "relate" to what franklin is "saying" tho; "Beale Treasure" is a CODE utilized by REBELS in the CONFEDERATE WAR; Peter Viemeister (RIP) alluded to this in his last book on the "BT", based on local info (families, histories, etc & it was a "REBEL thing"... CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVER-UP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can "relate" to what franklin is "saying" tho; "Beale Treasure" is a CODE utilized by REBELS in the CONFEDERATE WAR; Peter Viemeister (RIP) alluded to this in his last book on the "BT", based on local info (families, histories, etc & it was a "REBEL thing"... CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVER-UP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit.

There is no proof that the code is a coded message utilized by rebels during the confederate war. That is only a theory based on speculation. There were a lot of code types used during the civil war. PV was smart enough to realize that it couldn't be proven, only speculated. Look Reb, local is fine up to a point, but when that local can't produce records or documentation to substantiate the claims, then it become extremely suspect. To my knowledge, there isn't a single document connecting a Thomas Beale, or anyone else in Bedford County, to two secret deposits in Bedford County. No diaries detailing them, no letters referencing them, nothing. 125 years of hard and intense research and still nothing other then he-said-she said. The best anyone can come up with is, "they all got killed". Now come on.....nearly every treasure legend ends with, "they all got killed"...or "he got killed before.......". There is absolutely not one shred of physical evidence that can be directly connected to any of it. Theories are fine, speculation is fine, but making claims based only on those elements is just wild guessing. After 125 of years certainly some physical proof would have been found by now.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There is no proof that the code is a coded message utilized by rebels during the confederate war. That is only a theory based on speculation. There were a lot of code types used during the civil war. PV was smart enough to realize that it couldn't be proven, only speculated. Look Reb, local is fine up to a point, but when that local can't produce records or documentation to substantiate the claims, then it become extremely suspect. To my knowledge, there isn't a single document connecting a Thomas Beale, or anyone else in Bedford County, to two secret deposits in Bedford County. No diaries detailing them, no letters referencing them, nothing. 125 years of hard and intense research and still nothing other then he-said-she said. The best anyone can come up with is, "they all got killed". Now come on.....nearly every treasure legend ends with, "they all got killed"...or "he got killed before.......". There is absolutely not one shred of physical evidence that can be directly connected to any of it. Theories are fine, speculation is fine, but making claims based only on those elements is just wild guessing. After 125 of years certainly some physical proof would have been found by now.

LOL! ALL of my R & I for the CONFEDERATE WAR is already presented in another "thread"... NOT gonna repeat it here; check THAT "thread" out. The Hutters were involved; NOT a "he said/she said" thing... go local & YOU WILL find stuff for R & I.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! ALL of my R & I for the CONFEDERATE WAR is already presented in another "thread"... NOT gonna repeat it here; check THAT "thread" out. The Hutters were involved; NOT a "he said/she said" thing... go local & YOU WILL find stuff for R & I.

You have physical proof that the Hutters were involved in the Beale deposits? Well, that would certainly be a ground shaker!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Confederate Treasure Coverup PV (RIP) wrote this FACTION, and ppl who do R & I on the CONFEDERATE WAR (Lynchburg, Va. was the last capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia after Richmond, Va. "fell")... will KNOW. Check out the CONFEDERATE WAR "thread" for MORE info. VMI ("re-birth") is ONE "physical proof"... AND! It is the RAGLAND family memoirs... BC # 1 & BC # 3 were FAKES, just RUSE, to "hide" & "distract".

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confederate Treasure Coverup PV (RIP) wrote this FACTION, and ppl who do R & I on the CONFEDERATE WAR (Lynchburg, Va. was the last capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia after Richmond, Va. "fell")... will KNOW. Check out the CONFEDERATE WAR "thread" for MORE info. VMI ("re-birth") is ONE "physical proof"... AND! It is the RAGLAND family memoirs... BC # 1 & BC # 3 were FAKES, just RUSE, to "hide" & "distract".

That's ingenious! Creating a cover story for something that's already so definitely lost that it will possibly cause people to start suspecting and looking for it again! No wonder they lost the war. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That's ingenious! Creating a cover story for something that's already so definitely lost that it will possibly cause people to start suspecting and looking for it again! No wonder they lost the war. :laughing7:

'Tis all relative... blame it ALL on Emerich de Vattel!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching the poll numbers. I can't believe the percentage of people who still think the story was true exactly as it was written, even despite the facts that, without a doubt, prove otherwise. Amazing!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've been watching the poll numbers. I can't believe the percentage of people who still think the story was true exactly as it was written, even despite the facts that, without a doubt, prove otherwise. Amazing!

YEP! Gotta keep the poll going; it IS interesting... LATER!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of interesting. Nearly 50-50..........52.5% believe there was at least some measure of truth to the tale, while 47.5% believe it was a hoax of some type. 72.5% of those polled don't believe the entire tale could be true, while 27.5% are still holding onto the notion that it was all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread