BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to ask...Why Would Anyone Go On A Public Discussion Forum and Not Expect Discussion?

I don't know you (CRYPTOGRAPHY) so I'm not sure if you are talking about your secret works that only you are qualified or authorized to see....or someone else's classified secret works....Either way if they are secret, why bring them on an Online Public Discussion Forum?
The only secret concerning the BEALE PAPERS is the same one mentioned in an April 1949 letter US Lt Thomas Fawcett wrote to his superior officer, US Col William Friedman, on conclusion of their investigation of the Beale treasure story:
"Unanswered is the question as to why he (Ward) wrote the story..."
I serious doubt that Cryptography knows this only real "secret" at the very heart of the Beale story.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The only secret concerning the BEALE PAPERS is the same one mentioned in an April 1949 letter US Lt Thomas Fawcett wrote to his superior officer, US Col William Friedman, on conclusion of their investigation of the Beale treasure story:
"Unanswered is the question as to why he (Ward) wrote the story..."
I serious doubt that Cryptography knows this only real "secret" at the very heart of the Beale story.
PROBABLY not!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...one thing leads to another...

I think this philosophy will not only lead one to the final riddle /puzzle ... err after the original one...

But also...

Led me here. :P

:)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, Ward's 1885 THE BEALE PAPERS is a true to the period fictional adventure treasure dime novel. :read2:

"Eliminate all other factors, and the one that remains must be the truth"-Sherlock Holmes/Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The fact that NO historical record exists of a Thomas J Beale Expedition spending time in Spanish Santa Fe buying supplies, or exchanging silver for jewels in St Louis, or a stay at the Washington Hotel or Buford's outside of the pages of the BEALE PAPERS dime novel pamphlet, what remains is that it was a work of fiction.
...and as a work of fiction, the ciphers are also a work of fiction.

Once again a quote from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes-
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact".
'nuff said.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon the welcome was so warm, Icehouse couldn't handle the heat and melted away. :boots: :briefcase:

Well... they either got the publicity they wanted or like you said.. it got too warm dealing with the knowledgeable people on this forum that knew who they were. Didn't last long.

Kace

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem Solved, The Beale Key Revealed, in the Code, By The Code.

We were not looking for publicity. I stated my purpose on more than one occasion. Knowledgeable people had not a thing to do with my ignoring this thread. Mainly it was the extreme childishness of some, and the inability of others to consider anything different than exactly how they percieve something, that did.
Regardless, the reason for my post, for anyone truly interested. The problem posed on thebealemystery dot org website has been solved, and the key to the beale code revealed, in plain text, with the proper use of the code, in an anagram, exactly as I said it would be. The Key is revealed in the code, and now, on the website.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
TAKE THE ICEHOUSE CHALLENGE

Lets take a look at episode two- get out your thesaurus for the GOLDEN KEY and take note of the word "taBEnacALE". :read2: :thumbsup:

Even Jefferson Finis Davis makes a cameo. :icon_scratch: The "Finis" allegedly is an important clue.
Where's Ward, Sherman, Hutter, Morris, and the usual gang of suspects? :dontknow:
… and what happened to the mysterious "Brotherhood and associates"? ???

"Eliminate all other factors, and if that doesn't give the desired conclusion, exercise the creative until it fits"- Something Sherlock never said.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets take a look at episode two- get out your thesaurus for the GOLDEN KEY and take note of the word "taBEnacALE". :read2: :thumbsup:

Even Jefferson Finis Davis makes a cameo. :icon_scratch: The "Finis" allegedly is an important clue.
Where's Ward, Sherman, Hutter, Morris, and the usual gang of suspects? :dontknow:
… and what happened to the mysterious "Brotherhood and associates"? ???

"Eliminate all other factors, and if that doesn't give the desired conclusion, exercise the creative until it fits"- Something Sherlock never said.

Plus the "Golden Key" is published after 1850 and the DOI was published around 1876 in a history book. How would this pertain to a treasure buried in 1819, 1822? So now Icehouse and gang are hunting for CSA or KGC treasure instead of a treasure from Sante Fe? Too much difference for me?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
We were not looking for publicity. I stated my purpose on more than one occasion. Knowledgeable people had not a thing to do with my ignoring this thread. Mainly it was the extreme childishness of some, and the inability of others to consider anything different than exactly how they percieve something, that did.
Regardless, the reason for my post, for anyone truly interested. The problem posed on thebealemystery dot org website has been solved, and the key to the beale code revealed, in plain text, with the proper use of the code, in an anagram, exactly as I said it would be. The Key is revealed in the code, and now, on the website.

I've read what you've posted....I'm waiting for the finale... I don't mean this in an insulting way but every cipher solve I've ever read makes sense to the solver...It does get confusing.

Does this mean Part 3 will have you guys opening the vault? When does that happen?

Kace

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plus the "Golden Key" is published after 1850 and the DOI was published around 1876 in a history book. How would this pertain to a treasure buried in 1819, 1822? So now Icehouse and gang are hunting for CSA or KGC treasure instead of a treasure from Sante Fe? Too much difference for me?

The key and the date of its 1st publication comes from the code, and is verified by the code. The doi was written and signed in 1776. John dunlap, a philly printer printed hundreds of copies of the unsigned doi on july 5, 1776, which were distributed to the 13 colonies, public officials, etc. Icehouse and gang are not hunting anything. It has already been found. The only proveable point within the beale papers, and the "supposed deciphered c2 is the actual printing date of the pamplet itself. You can not prove 1819 nor 1822, not the amounts of treasure but you can use the dates and amounts in the breaking of the code, and verification within the code, proves the codework. You can not prove morris owned the hotel at the correct time. You can not even prove beale. But you can garner much real info from the unprovable. I tried telling all here, the story, the papers, the "supposed deciphered c2 are nothing but what ecs calls a dime store novel, except, this particular novel contains many clues to the breaking of the code. There was no 1822 burial, no 1819 burial, no 2 trips with santa fe treasure but that info alone is very important to correct decipherment, same as "old virginia". There is a reason that many things can not be verified as true in the story. Mainly because they are not true in the sense of the story or history, but, are very true in the decipherment. But that is something i tried previously to get across to several here without much luck, so, instead of wasting my time I will leave you all to your own devices to figure it out, or not, yourselves. I merely posted the update on the website here for people with true interest. , I may update again as new chapters are opened. Have fun.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
…(1) Icehouse and gang are not hunting anything. It has already been found...
(2)I tried telling all here, the story, the papers, the "supposed deciphered c2 are nothing but what ecs calls a dime store novel, except, this particular novel contains many clues to the breaking of the code...
(3)There is a reason that many things can not be verified as true in the story.
Mainly because they are not true in the sense of the story or history, but, are very true in the decipherment...
(1) Your claim that it "has already been found", but previously you stated NOT in Bedford county.
(2)Sometimes one finds "clues" that are not really there in the BEALE PAPERS dime novel pamphlet.
(3)Is your above claim of "already been found" the "verification" that this decipherment is "very true".

Well, Icehouse, at least we agree that the Beale narrative story in the 1885 Beale Papers adventure treasure dime novel pamphlet is not true.
You state that "it" has been found, but what are you claiming is "it"?
The alleged treasure vault? The actual treasure of gold, silver, and jewels?
You state the only provable point in the Beale Papers is the printing date, but proof exists of Ward's copyright application in 1884 on borrowed Adams Bros & Paynes stationary provided by his son in law, who printed the pamphlet, where it was advertised, and who wrote the first "book review" to promote sales.
Once again the missing factor in your claim , as well as other, what was James Beverly Ward's motivation to copyright and publish at his expense, this fictional dime novel perilous adventure treasure story with the parlor entertainment ciphers, and, as you claim it is about a real, but totally different "treasure" than that of the story-
WHO WAS WARD's TARGET AUDIENCE IN 1885 LYNCHBURG?
That, Icehouse, is the real Beale mystery your team has not addressed, and without that or the treasure recovery, or claims of "have been found" lack believable substance, with no need for additional update chapters in support of another speculative theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread