BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kace, Icehouse's reluctance to post actual photos of the site and vault could be because there are NO photos of a vault that may not exists outside of his posts on these TN threads.
PS: ELDO and Justintime had the courtesy to post photos in the support of their claims.

Fishing, you guys do nothing else here, but try to get information out of others and drive them out when you don't get your way! Is that a mod in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Icehouse, The gig is up man your basis of your claim has been disproven. Can you not see it. It has nothing to do with the decipherment in the Job Print Pamphlet of C2. It is your claim that the Job Print Pamphlet has to be used along with the story of the Job Print Pamphlet to find your "Golden KEY" to the "Golden Vault" Then you make all of this claims about the Dunlap DOI saying it was sent out by the hundreds trying to make out the treasure is much older than the 1885 Job Print Pamphlet when the Job Print Pamphlet was encoded by using a DOI out of an 1878 History Book. And the "Golden Key" you claim came from 1850. You are shooting blanks back and forth like there is no tomorrow. Now tell us you say the vault has been opened. Did you find any treasure to show to anyone? NO of course not because your basis of your claim of SOLVE is faulty. Now prove me wrong--------SHOW ME THE TREASURE OR JUST SHUT UP

Are you or any of your members still requesting a GIFT OFFERING OF $5000.?

Nothing has been disproven alrtough you seem to continually prove one thing but no need in me mentioning it im sure it is noticed. I merely said maybe you should study the pamphlet. Nothing more. I mentioned the dunlap broadsides in reference to your post concerning the doi being available in an 1876 book. Nothing more. In actuality the treasure dates to a later period, and much later than your earlier posts concerning 1819 and 1822, as derived from the papers.The key came from 1852, although it was around much longer. Our work is not faulty. I can easily prove you wrong, take all this wasted time and use it more wisely, as in work the code. The proof you want is there. No, i, nor anyone associated with the group is begging for your lunch money, and im sure that subject has been well enough covered previously.

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? What I and others have read is mostly bragging about an alleged find of a "claimed" Beale vault, without any real evidence supplied to back up these statements on you posts.
Does create a lack of credibility.

You have read no bragging. You might have read we have broken the code, and offered you and everyone here the chance to see how it works. You want back up, or credibility, work the code. We are supplying the info on how it is accomplished. . What i have read isnt even worth repeating.m

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The OP of this thread,81618/Legrand was "fishing" on PM's as a representative member of Icehouse's Beale Mystery Team for $5000 "gifts" for their Beale project.
Then Icehouse comes on this thread with a condescending attitude "fishing" for TN members to go to their website and play their cipher "game".
With this water already chummed in this BMT fishing honey hole, masterpoe, no one is going for their empty hooks that lack actual bait.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along with your answering ECS, how about explaining your posting of the Beale Cipher SOLVE on the Oak Island Thread. What does these ciphers have to do with OAK ISLAND? Posters are asking what is this doing on their thread and you sir have not given them an explanation.

I have not posted a thing on oak island threads. Havent even bothered looking at them, as im not interested in oak island. Regarding the title of this thread, i didnt start the thread, and mentioned before my thoughts about it, and of starting a new thread with a simpler title but that would have only given some another reason to whine and it seems like you have no problem finding a reason. I could post a simple "have a nice day" and within an hour or so there wouod be at least 2-3 posts berating me for it. You want answers, work the code. Thats the only answers you really need

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kace, Icehouse's reluctance to post actual photos of the site and vault could be because there are NO photos of a vault that may not exists outside of his posts on these TN threads.
PS: ELDO and Justintime had the courtesy to post photos in the support of their claims.

It may be that we would like you to work for it, same as we did. It may be that i already posted a couple pics and was immediately chastised as a fool. Not my loss.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fishing, you guys do nothing else here, but try to get information out of others and drive them out when you don't get your way! Is that a mod in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Exactly.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OP of this thread,81618/Legrand was "fishing" on PM's as a representative member of Icehouse's Beale Mystery Team for $5000 "gifts" for their Beale project.
Then Icehouse comes on this thread with a condescending attitude "fishing" for TN members to go to their website and play their cipher "game".
With this water already chummed in this BMT fishing honey hole, masterpoe, no one is going for their empty hooks that lack actual bait.

You people beat all. You have problems with something. It is dealt with. Then you got a problem with the way it was dealt with, "oh you shouldnt have done that it wasnt that bad i would do it myself blah blah." Then you got problems with it again. Starting to remind me of the way many news outlets do the president. Im not fishing. I thought people looking at beale threads would have an actual interest in the subject at hand. I could care less what any of you think or do. The only interest in beale here i see is the automatic bash concerning anything i have posted. Have at it man. We are not backing up nor waiting on you. In the end i know well a number of you will become quite silent. Fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be that we would like you to work for it, same as we did. It may be that i already posted a couple pics and was immediately chastised as a fool. Not my loss.

Work. Work for what? You say you have deciphered the Beale Cipher Codes. You say you have found the concrete vault and opened it with wooden kegs inside and one had been repaired. Were these kegs empty or did they contain treasure?

Now you need to explain a couple of things. First, why should we break a cipher code that you have previously SOLVED? You should take that to the newspapers or to a publisher and make your fortune. I forgot you can purchase our miserable lives. I forgot you were already rich, yet you had a partner soliciting GIFTS of $5000. and you did not know it-----Come on.

Second, you say you have opened the concrete vault and found wooden kegs instead of pots. Then you should already have recovered the treasure. Anyone that can move a million metric yards of dirt and rock should be able to readily recover a four ton treasure?

So what do you want us to do play a game of trying to break the cipher codes. Why should we do this if you have already opened the treasure vault? Why should we break a cipher code when you have already done it. And most likely you have filed for a copyright. There is no reason for any of us to play your game. It is a FOOL'S GAME.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You have read no bragging. You might have read we have broken the code, and offered you and everyone here the chance to see how it works. You want back up, or credibility, work the code. We are supplying the info on how it is accomplished. . What i have read isnt even worth repeating.m

What I have read is that you want us to validate your deluded Rogets Thesaurus cipher "solution".
...and it is you, my friend Icehouse, that keeps on stating that this great and wonderous Beale Mystery Team has found the fabled Beale treasure vault from Ward's 1885 Beale Papers fictional dime novel pamphlet.
It is easy to create and generate fiction from fiction, and, so far, Icehouse, this claim of Beale vault discovery has that appearance.
Why else do you continue to divert the discussion back to "play the game" when confronted with requests of photographic evidence that you and your grand august team have indeed found Beale's treasure vault?
Your obvious reluctance to provide actual documentation does make the reason why conspicuous.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You people beat all. You have problems with something. It is dealt with. Then you got a problem with the way it was dealt with, "oh you shouldnt have done that it wasnt that bad i would do it myself blah blah." Then you got problems with it again. Starting to remind me of the way many news outlets do the president. Im not fishing. I thought people looking at beale threads would have an actual interest in the subject at hand. I could care less what any of you think or do. The only interest in beale here i see is the automatic bash concerning anything i have posted. Have at it man. We are not backing up nor waiting on you. In the end i know well a number of you will become quite silent. Fact.

Since you say you have broken the codes. You say you have opened the concrete vault containing wooden kegs. Should not this BE THE END. Post what you got and make it the END.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I thought people looking at beale threads would have an actual interest in the subject at hand.
I could care less what any of you think or do...
In the end i know well a number of you will become quite silent. Fact.

While on the subjects of "FACT", what is very apparent is that whomever in TEAM MYSTERY BEALE that came up with this "deciphered solution" has totally changed the story in the Beale narrative text to fit his presented theory...
A concrete vault INSTEAD of an excavation six feet below the ground, wooden kegs INSTEAD of iron pots, and NOT in Bedford county.
As for the photo alleging a carved rendition of a dog looking over a pick holding miner's shoulder- where in the Beale letters does it mention any rock carving?
What you have presented, Icehouse, is the well known game of creating speculative facts to fit a series of preconceived expectations of what the Beale story is all about- if it has a Jefferson connection, a Jefferson "solution" will be presented, Confederate, KGC, or whatever one believes it to be, they will reach a "solve" that meets their belief.
As for whom will become silent in the end, if TEAM BEALE MYSTERY had made this wonderous discovery of the century, there would be press releases to the major networks and newspapers instead of playing "teaser" games on TN threads.
Fake news, my friend, fake news.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for all your input but as i stated before, there MAY be a book at a later point for posterity. We are not hyping a book sale. There may not even be a book. Who knows at this point. We are merely trying to get the info out. If by chance we were, we would be doing exactly as we are. Who would be interested in a book when the ending is known ? Kind of like watching a murder mystery on tv that starts by showing the murder, kind of makes the rest of the show redundent.

Ice...Your example of a TV murder mystery show Is The Perfect Comparison to what I'm trying to say....Every Murder Mystery Show or Real Life Murder STARTS with Showing or Discovering a Murder or a Corpse...NOT The Murderer or Why or How the person was Murdered First...That would be impossible....After that... the Clues and Evidence are Shown that Led Up To The Murder and then Suspects are shown and What Led Detectives to the Perpetrator and Ending With Solving the Mystery and Murder. You've Got To Have A Murder Before You Can Investigate One.

In your case, Showing Photos Of The VAULT and Contents FIRST and THEN show or tell the Clues and Evidence that Led You To Its Discovery IS The Story of This Legend. If you hold back on some clues and evidence and Exact Location...I Completely Get That. I think everyone else would too. I was in No Way suggesting you post details of Everything you've said you have or to Tell The Whole Story Online.... unless you guys want to.

If I Were In Your Shoes and I Had Announced That I've Solved Beale... Found, Opened and Recovered the Vault and Contents....I'd Show Photos Of The UN-Opened Vault...Opening Of That Vault...Photos Of The Contents and I'd Answer Questions Regarding What It Was In The Ciphers/Pamphlet/DOI/?? That Led Me There. 'THERE' doesn't have to be exact...you've said the Vault was Under a Water Table in Southern Virginia...'Nuff Said On Location. You don't have to be extremely detailed in your answers until you guys decide what your long term plan is. Think of it this way... By what you've said, the Legend Is Over...You Have Solved It and Recovered The Vault.

I am a Firm Believer that on this Treasure Legend and Every Other Treasure Legend Recovery that the Recovery Team or Individual Along With The Land Owner if Applicable Should Be The Major and Primary Recipients of Any Monies That Come Their Way For The Hard Work That Went Into Its Solve and Recovery. If that comes in the form of books, movies, paid speaking engagements, leasing the recovered items to museums for traveling exhibitions (ex;Titanic-Egyptian Artifacts) and culminating in auctions of some recovered relics and the proceeds going to the Recoverers...That's the way it should be.

It's my opinion after PAYING to attend some of these things and talking with others that Paid to be there that everyone in attendance felt the same as I do. There was no negativity or resentment on any of it towards the recovery team or Paying to See and Hear More. We were all excited to See and Hear MORE of What We Had All Seen Through Photographs and blurbs in Magazines and now online. Without some of the photos being seen long before the events... I wouldn't have gone to them...I sure wouldn't of paid to go and I feel it's very safe to say nobody else there would've either.

As a Spectator Only in the BV/BC saga....Whether you're going to do a book, movie etc. or not...Without Showing the Vault and Contents Through Photographs It Really Is Coming Across As More Supposition Than A Solve and Recovery or Opening of the Vault....No different than the thousands of others.

You're Not a Spectator This Time Ice In This Legend Like Myself And Thousands Of Other Spectators and Part Time Historical Mystery Legend Players, some which have seen or heard what you guys have claimed to have recovered....Which means that what you've said is so obvious to you as a Front Line Participant Is Not Obvious Nor An Ending To The Story To Anyone Else...You get that because I know you've seen many, many people claim to have solved the ciphers and found the location of the vault. I'm sure you've seen more of that than I have and I've seen a lot of supposed solves that are nothing more than someone's belief in the end. No Photos, No Recovery of Anything and The Legend Continues with more jaded views of folks claiming solves and recoveries.

It's My Opinion Only That If You Guys Have Solved the BP's and Have Located and Opened the BV and Recovered and/or Photographed and Itemized Its Contents that the Respectful thing to do concerning your fellow Hard Core Beale Mystery Hunters since you've announced that your group has not only Solved the Ciphers But Have Opened The Vault is To At The Very Least... Post Photographs of the Vault and It's Contents.

That Is Nothing More or Less Than You Would Want or Expect As A Longtime, Avid Participant and Hunter of This Legend Yourself.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not posted a thing on oak island threads. Havent even bothered looking at them, as im not interested in oak island. Regarding the title of this thread, i didnt start the thread, and mentioned before my thoughts about it, and of starting a new thread with a simpler title but that would have only given some another reason to whine and it seems like you have no problem finding a reason. I could post a simple "have a nice day" and within an hour or so there wouod be at least 2-3 posts berating me for it. You want answers, work the code. Thats the only answers you really need

You did not start this thread but either your right hand man or your left hand man that was kicked out of your group did start this thread and he should know everything you know about your project. So I ask again what is this claim with Oak Island and the Knight's Templar????????????????????

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

ECS...I'm glad you brought that up because whether or not Justintime or Eldo are right or wrong in their beliefs it got this topic somewhat away from each persons perspective of the ciphers meanings and makes it where Anyone...no matter how knowledgeable they are regarding every key players history in this legend could follow along and actually see their line of thought. I know for me.. just having the photos kept my interest and I'd research things everyone said about the project.

I think it helped them too because nobody can see everything while undertaking a project of this magnitude especially when you're in the eye of it and I saw where they would ask a question from someone who had posted something that they either had missed or just overlooked at the moment...and I saw where Justintime would thank you guys for your help. Eldo could of too and I just missed it.

It's so easy to have confirmation bias and blinders on to other possibilities when a significant amount of time and research is devoted to just that one thing especially when dead end after dead end has happened to them and so many other people.

Photos Of The Vault And Contents Are The Only Way That This Legend Will Ever Be Seriously Taken As Solved.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Ice...I apologize if I missed you posting pictures of the Vault and It's Contents.... I didn't see that.

Where Did You Post The Photos Of The Vault and Its Contents?... I'll Go Look Now.

Kace

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Carving pic. Man and dog. Complete with chisel, miners hat, drip of sweat on the mans nose. Turkey beak not marked but is carved broken off the turkey, View attachment 1605201 View attachment 1605201 down on the side of the main carving in line with the pointer coming off the word 'dig' near water level

Kace, this is Icehouse's famous carved dog and miner photo of the vault.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Told in code where to go, and to look for something rising from the ashes. We expected to find the remains of a firepit, charcoal, but instead we unearth the phoenix View attachment 1606137 View attachment 1606138 4 1/2 ft long from beak to tail.
And at another location, a portion of a warning. Engraved on a rock about the size of a grapefruit, found in the bottom of a hole cut into bedrock, 3 ft wide, 7 ft long, 4 1/2 ft deep, and completely filled to the top with grey clay...Possibly a self engraving of the supposed tjb

...and another set of photos from Icehouse.
From these it is easy to recognize Beale's "excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...Roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone,and are covered with others".

Just like the description of Beale's treasure vault in Bedford county in the Beale Papers...oh, I forgot, Icehouse claims its not in Bedford county.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The picture i posted was in the neighborhood of 1/4th mile from the actual vault site. When this, and other pictures were taken of this area, the area had been open for several days up to several weeks, as it became a very large excavation...
Is the vault below the water table ? Yes, but at the same time it isnt anything that has given us much problem, maybe a bit of mud...
Well. then again, Kace, maybe Icehouse didn't actually posts photos of the Beale treasure vault.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace, this is Icehouse's famous carved dog and miner photo of the vault.

Oh...I did see the dog and miner outlines on rocks. Hadn't Those been posted somewhere here before?

I thought he meant he'd posted photos of the Vault and Its Contents. My Mistake.

Thanks E,

Kace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread