BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key and the date of its 1st publication comes from the code, and is verified by the code. The doi was written and signed in 1776. John dunlap, a philly printer printed hundreds of copies of the unsigned doi on july 5, 1776, which were distributed to the 13 colonies, public officials, etc. Icehouse and gang are not hunting anything. It has already been found. The only proveable point within the beale papers, and the "supposed deciphered c2 is the actual printing date of the pamplet itself. You can not prove 1819 nor 1822, not the amounts of treasure but you can use the dates and amounts in the breaking of the code, and verification within the code, proves the codework. You can not prove morris owned the hotel at the correct time. You can not even prove beale. But you can garner much real info from the unprovable. I tried telling all here, the story, the papers, the "supposed deciphered c2 are nothing but what ecs calls a dime store novel, except, this particular novel contains many clues to the breaking of the code. There was no 1822 burial, no 1819 burial, no 2 trips with santa fe treasure but that info alone is very important to correct decipherment, same as "old virginia". There is a reason that many things can not be verified as true in the story. Mainly because they are not true in the sense of the story or history, but, are very true in the decipherment. But that is something i tried previously to get across to several here without much luck, so, instead of wasting my time I will leave you all to your own devices to figure it out, or not, yourselves. I merely posted the update on the website here for people with true interest. , I may update again as new chapters are opened. Have fun.

"It has already been found" REALLY Let us see it then. You may have figured out a location from your supposed deciphering to the codes but that does not make it FOUND. You have went to a location where you BELIEVE you have found something. You claim you have not opened the VAULT, if you have not opened the VAULT then you have not found or seen anything to substantiate your claim? As for your "GAME" what is in it for the person that correctly does the deciphering that you and your group claim to have FOUND? Are you going to cut that individual in for an equal share of whatever you claim you have found? Or are they just someone you want to use to validate your claim of FOUND? Really does not make much sense. If you have already deciphered, and you have FOUND like you say you have what is the purpose of trying to play this GAME?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... As for your "GAME" what is in it for the person that correctly does the deciphering that you and your group claim to have FOUND?
Are you going to cut that individual in for an equal share of whatever you claim you have found? Or are they just someone you want to use to validate your claim of FOUND? Really does not make much sense.
If you have already deciphered, and you have FOUND like you say you have what is the purpose of trying to play this GAME?
81618/Legrand could probably provide the answer to that question.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key and the date of its 1st publication comes from the code, and is verified by the code. The doi was written and signed in 1776. John dunlap, a philly printer printed hundreds of copies of the unsigned doi on july 5, 1776, which were distributed to the 13 colonies, public officials, etc. Icehouse and gang are not hunting anything. It has already been found. The only proveable point within the beale papers, and the "supposed deciphered c2 is the actual printing date of the pamplet itself. You can not prove 1819 nor 1822, not the amounts of treasure but you can use the dates and amounts in the breaking of the code, and verification within the code, proves the codework. You can not prove morris owned the hotel at the correct time. You can not even prove beale. But you can garner much real info from the unprovable. I tried telling all here, the story, the papers, the "supposed deciphered c2 are nothing but what ecs calls a dime store novel, except, this particular novel contains many clues to the breaking of the code. There was no 1822 burial, no 1819 burial, no 2 trips with santa fe treasure but that info alone is very important to correct decipherment, same as "old virginia". There is a reason that many things can not be verified as true in the story. Mainly because they are not true in the sense of the story or history, but, are very true in the decipherment. But that is something i tried previously to get across to several here without much luck, so, instead of wasting my time I will leave you all to your own devices to figure it out, or not, yourselves. I merely posted the update on the website here for people with true interest. , I may update again as new chapters are opened. Have fun.

That information on the Declaration of Independence is not exactly correct. The President of the Committee signed the DOI on July 4, 1776 and that was John Hancock. Over the next three or four months the rest signed and then copies were sent out to the Colonies. Since you know gematria did you know John Hancock's name was in Code. It says "GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL" How could that be? There is also something else special about the signature and the location of the signature and another secret hidden within. Since you know gematria tell me how all of this came about?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
DYK...? James Beverly Risque's wife was a HANCOCK...? :hello2:

His wife was Elizabeth Kennerly.
Her mother was Mary Talbot Hancock.
Julia Hancock, of the duel between Risqué and Beale, her father was Col George Hancock, a nd mother was Margaret Strother, whose mother was Mary Kennerly.
It has not been established if this Virginia Hancock family was directly related to Massachusetts John Hancock, signer of the Declaration of Independence.

Before marrying William Clark, of Lewis & Clark, Julia Hancock stayed with her Kennerly cousins that owned a mercantile outfitters in St Louis.

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"It has already been found" REALLY Let us see it then. You may have figured out a location from your supposed deciphering to the codes but that does not make it FOUND. You have went to a location where you BELIEVE you have found something. You claim you have not opened the VAULT, if you have not opened the VAULT then you have not found or seen anything to substantiate your claim? As for your "GAME" what is in it for the person that correctly does the deciphering that you and your group claim to have FOUND? Are you going to cut that individual in for an equal share of whatever you claim you have found? Or are they just someone you want to use to validate your claim of FOUND? Really does not make much sense. If you have already deciphered, and you have FOUND like you say you have what is the purpose of trying to play this GAME?

I never posted a thing claiming the vault hadnt been opened. The balance of your post is unintelligible gibberish so i wont bother responding further.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That information on the Declaration of Independence is not exactly correct. The President of the Committee signed the DOI on July 4, 1776 and that was John Hancock. Over the next three or four months the rest signed and then copies were sent out to the Colonies. Since you know gematria did you know John Hancock's name was in Code. It says "GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL" How could that be? There is also something else special about the signature and the location of the signature and another secret hidden within. Since you know gematria tell me how all of this came about?

The information i posted concerning the doi is very correct almost. Maybe if you read my post, did a bit of research which will prove it nearly correct, you might learn something. I guess for you maybe its just a lot easier to dismiss as incorrect. The unsigned doi was printed on july 4th at night by john dunlap, on orders from the committee of five. They were sent out on july 5th. I inadverdently posted they were printed on the 5th, when in actuality they were printed on the 4th, and sent out on the 5th. And the hundreds of copies were sent out in 1776, so, no one had to wait till it was printed in a book in 1876, as one of your previous posts stated.

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I never posted a thing claiming the vault hadnt been opened.

Ice...I guess you missed my question in post #278.... By your response to franklin, does this mean that part 3 on your site will show you guys opening the B vault and listing and showing the contents?

I sure wish you guys would have Started with Showing the Opening of the Vault and Undisturbed Contents then explained How You Were Able To Crack The BC's leading to it's location, what's in it and how it was hidden so well after all these years....THAT would be very cool to see!

It would be just like Any Type of Investigation....Say there was a Robbery reported ...You Have To Start There and End with the Clues and Evidence that led to the Perpetrators of the reported Robbery and Hopefully a Recovery of the Items Stolen. No One can investigate or solve something that hasn't been proven to have happened.

Just a suggestion... but it's not too late to do that... it's the Ciphers and the many interpretations that cause so much discord with people. You know that just like anyone who does this. Instead of everything being adversarial, questioned and doubted by you and others interested in this.....show the vault and contents and Then Start with the ciphers and explain how your group was able to decipher them leading to the location of the BV.

You say you have the BV opened...show all of that while keeping the exact location to yourself and then explain what all it was in the ciphers that led you there. I'd bet on a project like this you've kept everything well documented and you've said many times you guys want nothing for this.. except a book for posterity. Showing the vault and contents would not affect that book negatively in Any Way. In fact I think it would lead to a lot more folks wanting to buy it hoping to see more detailed photos and explanations of your solve than what you put out online. Without the vault being opened and shown it's just more supposition. I know you understand that and would feel the same way if it were someone else making claims.

I'd guarantee you would have a captive audience here and more traffic to your site and the arguments and doubts regarding the ciphers and pamphlet would stop. You could then just answer questions and it would be normal conversations with folks that have the same interests as you do.

Tnet has more followers than your site does but between the two they would be the perfect platforms to promote your book... everyone that comes here, even the less interested would know that there was really a BV and it had been found and opened by you and Want To Buy Your Book.

I hope you think about it and talk to your partners.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The information i posted concerning the doi is very correct almost. Maybe if you read my post, did a bit of research which will prove it nearly correct, you might learn something. I guess for you maybe its just a lot easier to dismiss as incorrect. The unsigned doi was printed on july 4th at night by john dunlap, on orders from the committee of five. They were sent out on july 5th. I inadverdently posted they were printed on the 5th, when in actuality they were printed on the 4th, and sent out on the 5th. And the hundreds of copies were sent out in 1776, so, no one had to wait till it was printed in a book in 1876, as one of your previous posts stated.

Yes but it has been proven that C2 was deciphered by using the Declaration of Independence out of a 1878 History Book. Read Ron Gervais Beale Treasure Page 10. The printed copies of the Dunlap Declaration of Independence has nothing to do with your claim of Decipherment as you claim you have to use the numbered Declaration of Independence in the "Job Print Pamphlet" The Declaration of Independence came from the 1878 History Book read the above page 10. Sorry you must not have anything solved.

www.angelfire.com/pro/bealeciphers/Page10.htm

Also would not it have been easier to print hundreds of copies of the signed document. I have never seen or heard of any copies of the Declaration of Independence that did not have the signatures on them. Have you got one? It would be worth more than the Beale Treasure. All the copies of the DOI were sent out after the original were signed in August. The Dunlap Copies were printed copies and not the written version.

I am sorry but this in itself proves that you and your team have not solved any thing. If you have, disprove me by posting pictures of the inside of the vault lined with treasure as Kace posted earlier. It will not reveal the location of the treasure vault.

The Dunlap Copy of the Declaration of Independence has a lot of differences from the Declaration of Independence of the Job Print Pamphlet. Like #95 in the Dunlap Copy is "unalienable" in the Job Print Pamphlet "inalienable" Now look at "The History of the United States, 1878, the #95 is the same as the "Job Print Pamphlet" and not the Dunlap Copy of the Declaration of Independence with "unalienable"

Looks like my friend there goes your whole work down the drain. NOTHING SOLVED AND NO BEALE TREASURE VAULT FOUND

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never posted a thing claiming the vault hadnt been opened.

Ice...I guess you missed my question in post #278.... By your response to franklin, does this mean that part 3 on your site will show you guys opening the B vault and listing and showing the contents?

I sure wish you guys would have Started with Showing the Opening of the Vault and Undisturbed Contents then explained How You Were Able To Crack The BC's leading to it's location, what's in it and how it was hidden so well after all these years....THAT would be very cool to see!

It would be just like Any Type of Investigation....Say there was a Robbery reported ...You Have To Start There and End with the Clues and Evidence that led to the Perpetrators of the reported Robbery and Hopefully a Recovery of the Items Stolen. No One can investigate or solve something that hasn't been proven to have happened.

Just a suggestion... but it's not too late to do that... it's the Ciphers and the many interpretations that cause so much discord with people. You know that just like anyone who does this. Instead of everything being adversarial, questioned and doubted by you and others interested in this.....show the vault and contents and Then Start with the ciphers and explain how your group was able to decipher them leading to the location of the BV.

You say you have the BV opened...show all of that while keeping the exact location to yourself and then explain what all it was in the ciphers that led you there. I'd bet on a project like this you've kept everything well documented and you've said many times you guys want nothing for this.. except a book for posterity. Showing the vault and contents would not affect that book negatively in Any Way. In fact I think it would lead to a lot more folks wanting to buy it hoping to see more detailed photos and explanations of your solve than what you put out online. Without the vault being opened and shown it's just more supposition. I know you understand that and would feel the same way if it were someone else making claims.

I'd guarantee you would have a captive audience here and more traffic to your site and the arguments and doubts regarding the ciphers and pamphlet would stop. You could then just answer questions and it would be normal conversations with folks that have the same interests as you do.

Tnet has more followers than your site does but between the two they would be the perfect platforms to promote your book... everyone that comes here, even the less interested would know that there was really a BV and it had been found and opened by you and Want To Buy Your Book.

I hope you think about it and talk to your partners.

Kace
Thank you for all your input but as i stated before, there MAY be a book at a later point for posterity. We are not hyping a book sale. There may not even be a book. Who knows at this point. We are merely trying to get the info out. If by chance we were, we would be doing exactly as we are. Who would be interested in a book when the ending is known ? Kind of like watching a murder mystery on tv that starts by showing the murder, kind of makes the rest of the show redundent.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes but it has been proven that C2 was deciphered by using the Declaration of Independence out of a 1878 History Book. Read Ron Gervais Beale Treasure Page 10. The printed copies of the Dunlap Declaration of Independence has nothing to do with your claim of Decipherment as you claim you have to use the numbered Declaration of Independence in the "Job Print Pamphlet" The Declaration of Independence came from the 1878 History Book read the above page 10. Sorry you must not have anything solved.

Page 10

Also would not it have been easier to print hundreds of copies of the signed document. I have never seen or heard of any copies of the Declaration of Independence that did not have the signatures on them. Have you got one? It would be worth more than the Beale Treasure. All the copies of the DOI were sent out after the original were signed in August. The Dunlap Copies were printed copies and not the written version.

I am sorry but this in itself proves that you and your team have not solved any thing. If you have, disprove me by posting pictures of the inside of the vault lined with treasure as Kace posted earlier. It will not reveal the location of the treasure vault.

The Dunlap Copy of the Declaration of Independence has a lot of differences from the Declaration of Independence of the Job Print Pamphlet. Like #95 in the Dunlap Copy is "unalienable" in the Job Print Pamphlet "inalienable" Now look at "The History of the United States, 1878, the #95 is the same as the "Job Print Pamphlet" and not the Dunlap Copy of the Declaration of Independence with "unalienable"

Looks like my friend there goes your whole work down the drain. NOTHING SOLVED AND NO BEALE TREASURE VAULT FOUND

C2 may have been proven to be incorrectly deciphered to the book but thats the rub, it was never deciphered at all, because it isnt a cipher in the way it is put out nor in how it is generally seen. Never was. It was written. It is a clue. Many. So are the mistakes within its *supposed *decipherment. But i tried saying that before. Several times. Instead of grasping for straws in your attempts to discredit a work you won't even study, your time would be better spent studying something of importance, like the job pamphlet.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C2 may have been proven to be incorrectly deciphered to the book but thats the rub, it was never deciphered at all, because it isnt a cipher in the way it is put out nor in how it is generally seen. Never was. It was written. It is a clue. Many. So are the mistakes within its *supposed *decipherment. But i tried saying that before. Several times. Instead of grasping for straws in your attempts to discredit a work you won't even study, your time would be better spent studying something of importance, like the job pamphlet.

Icehouse, The gig is up man your basis of your claim has been disproven. Can you not see it. It has nothing to do with the decipherment in the Job Print Pamphlet of C2. It is your claim that the Job Print Pamphlet has to be used along with the story of the Job Print Pamphlet to find your "Golden KEY" to the "Golden Vault" Then you make all of this claims about the Dunlap DOI saying it was sent out by the hundreds trying to make out the treasure is much older than the 1885 Job Print Pamphlet when the Job Print Pamphlet was encoded by using a DOI out of an 1878 History Book. And the "Golden Key" you claim came from 1850. You are shooting blanks back and forth like there is no tomorrow. Now tell us you say the vault has been opened. Did you find any treasure to show to anyone? NO of course not because your basis of your claim of SOLVE is faulty. Now prove me wrong--------SHOW ME THE TREASURE OR JUST SHUT UP

Are you or any of your members still requesting a GIFT OFFERING OF $5000.?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... We are merely trying to get the info out...
Really? What I and others have read is mostly bragging about an alleged find of a "claimed" Beale vault, without any real evidence supplied to back up these statements on you posts.
Does create a lack of credibility.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? What I and others have read is mostly bragging about an alleged find of a "claimed" Beale vault, without any real evidence supplied to back up these statements on you posts.
Does create a lack of credibility.

Along with your answering ECS, how about explaining your posting of the Beale Cipher SOLVE on the Oak Island Thread. What does these ciphers have to do with OAK ISLAND? Posters are asking what is this doing on their thread and you sir have not given them an explanation.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Ice...I guess you missed my question in post #278.... By your response to franklin, does this mean that part 3 on your site will show you guys opening the B vault and listing and showing the contents?...

I sure wish you guys would have Started with Showing the Opening of the Vault and Undisturbed Contents then explained How You Were Able To Crack The BC's leading to it's location, what's in it and how it was hidden so well after all... No One can investigate or solve something that hasn't been proven to have happened...

Without the vault being opened and shown it's just more supposition.
I know you understand that and would feel the same way if it were someone else making claims.
Kace, Icehouse's reluctance to post actual photos of the site and vault could be because there are NO photos of a vault that may not exists outside of his posts on these TN threads.
PS: ELDO and Justintime had the courtesy to post photos in the support of their claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions