Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Ben,

You started the thread with good intentions....just because of a little dust up don't walk away from it....as mentioned by others most of us at some time or another had to deal with bullies....just part of the human condition.

Maybe I'm just hard headed but when I believe I have a valid point I generally refuse to back down....I don't get riled very often but when I do....Crispin had the benefit of seeing me in action....lol...

On the upside generally people will respect those who stand by their convictions....even though they may not always agree
with them.....I'll get off my soapbox now....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thank you Bill. Your words are appreciated.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sorry you feel bullied RJC. Who do you feel is bullying you and what can we do to help?

some people are afraid to answer a question directly Crispin.

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Me too,one even started a bass ackwards thread about bullying.:sign10:

RJC, if I ever insulted you unprovoked, out of the blue, then I truly apologize. However, I would challenge anyone to find a single instance where I gave you a hard time and it wasnt completely warranted or in line with the conversation taking place between BOTH parties.

Proving you wrong on other threads does not make someone a bully.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry you feel bullied RJC. Who do you feel is bullying you and what can we do to help?

Where have I said that I feel bullied,ah,nowhere .:icon_scratch:

RJC...A little kindness goes a long way!

I thought I was,and you would be doing well to remember that sqigs:laughing7:

See above(over your head)You cant answer a question until you know what the question is,wow::icon_scratch:some good stuff huh jeff.

RJC, if I ever insulted you unprovoked, out of the blue, then I truly apologize. However, I would challenge anyone to find a single instance where I gave you a hard time and it wasnt completely warranted or in line with the conversation taking place between BOTH parties.

But youre such a swell guy JB.Psssst your playing victim is showing again:tongue3:My apologies JB,I have the strange habit of giving what i get.Return to sender is tough aint it.Remember the definition of insane"doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results":wink:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC:

Do you feel bullied?

You sound upset about something. Did somebody do something to upset you?

Crispin

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC:

Do you feel bullied?

:sign10:Crisp give it up,I'm not one of your brainwashed patients.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am there, and I think that anyone who says a mean or crude thing against any member should be BOMBED in the forum... Lets REALLY embarrass him.

:)

How about what people have posted in their signatures that show up with every post? Where people say If you don't agree with what I am saying you must be stupid...

Tells you who the ignorant one is..lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

You can clearly see it in this very thread 5 posts above my previous post...

I think many of you have already "read between the lines" but the whole point of this thread was actually due to online bullying. Bullies never grow up, IMO.

Coily, while you and I may disagree on certain political issues, you are a person and no one deserves to be bullied, no matter what. Thank you for speaking up.

As I really want to keep this thread unlocked and open - I would kindly and respectfully ask you to keep that sort of discussion out of my thread.

I ask others not to respond either, please.

Thank you.

Disagree.

"Everything" is most certainly not bullying. There is a fine line. If you were ever bullied in your life, then surely you will know the difference.

Packer, not sure exactly what you are getting at with your comment but please do not mock my thread.

Is there a building Crescendo?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I misunderstood your comment, please feel free to explain yourself.

Any other words of wisdom you would like to share with us all?

Crispin, maybe you might chime in here?
How else was I supposed to take packer's message? If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it but I saw his post as mockery.

What are your thoughts on evolution?

The "participation trophy" topic has been discussed around here in the past. The argument was that we need to stop "giving everyone medals" just for showing up, even if they did not do anything to deserve a medal. I thought that was what he was referring to.

I apologize if this is not what packer was intending to say but I asked for clarification and he did not respond, instead he just stormed off. I would say it was possibly a miscommunication because packer did not express himself very well.

Well now that I am being ganged up on, I think it is time to bow out of my own thread.

IT WAS A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING. It was between me and packer and packer chose to "storm off" rather than clear the air. He still has not clearned it up so this is all speculation by outside parties - making me look like the bad guy.

SO SORRY PEOPLE, WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! Good grief...

squiggy:

Lots of people are bold when they don't post using their real names.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

love it when the bullies chime in about how to stop bullies...:icon_scratch:

Yup, anyone see a trend yet?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you an expert on bass ackwards threads?

RJC:

Do you feel bullied?

Crispin

I know you will take this the wrong way,, But JB even said this thread was about online bullying. So. Do you all understand what is happening here?

It is not in every post, And some(quoted), are more blatant than others. But your thread is turning against it's very intentions.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way,, I really have no interest in this thread other than an observer at times, Go ahead and start the beating.

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave, if you came here to stir up trouble, I would kindly ask you to back off.

I would kindly ask others not to respond to Dave above, as it will only seek to derail this thread.

Thank you.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, I understand completely.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both sides please stop attacking.....

If this thread's intent is to be about TN members it will be locked....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Where was the attack? I simply asked RJC if he felt bullied?

RJC, if you need my help...I am here for you. I can't state it any plainer then that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread