Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where was the attack? I simply asked RJC if he felt bullied?

RJC, if you need my help...I am here for you. I can't state it any plainer then that.

No Crisp - You said "I'm sorry you feel bullied RJC. Who do you feel is bullying you and what can we do to help?" You did not simply ask if Red was being bullied, you stated you were sorry he felt bullied - Which he never said. Then to top it all off - PWP and JB "Like" your false information. Wow, You guys just stick to the plan no matter what. Very Sad.
You JB of all people who started this thread should not like false bullying.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The purpose of this thread is to stand up against bullying of all kinds. If you believe in equality and freedom regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, class, or political beliefs then this is the thread to discuss those issues.

Rules: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion BUT we all MUST respect one another within this thread. This is not the place for political discussions, so please keep it to a minimum.

Who is with me?:hello::tongue3::icon_thumleft:

Remember way back when this was stated?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, I am curious why you posted quotes from me above? What specific point were you trying to make by doing so? I am honestly curious.

I asked if insulting others in post signatures is considered an attack. Why is that an issue for you exactly? I do not have anything in my post signature that suggests that people who disagree with me must be stupid. If you had nothing like that in your post signature, why would my question be of concern to you?

If I posted veiled insults in my signature, and increased the font size and color to really attract attention, how would that make the people I was insulting feel? Welcomed? Respected? I doubt it. But you quoted that post of mine as if my question on that was somehow bullying you. Or am I misunderstanding your intent there?

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to say it World Talker - But, The ones crying "Bully" turn out to be the Biggest Bully's of them all!!! Sad but true................

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to say it World Talker - But, The ones crying "Bully" turn out to be the Biggest Bully's of them all!!! Sad but true................

I will not disagree. People are people,we all come into this world the same way,what we leave with is the Character we develop while here,which by the way is what we should reflect

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
No Crisp - You said "I'm sorry you feel bullied RJC. Who do you feel is bullying you and what can we do to help?" You did not simply ask if Red was being bullied, you stated you were sorry he felt bullied - Which he never said. Then to top it all off - PWP and JB "Like" your false information. Wow, You guys just stick to the plan no matter what. Very Sad.
You JB of all people who started this thread should not like false bullying.

If you have nothing to offer here other than to create strife, then I would ask you to kindly refrain from posting here. Thank you.

ALL: Please keep the thread on topic. Do not respond to taunts intended to derail the thread.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol red don't you have some breaking news to post?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd time I have asked politely, there will not be a third polite request........

All keep thread on topic...... Stop trying to derail thread......This goes for both sides, if need be I will hand out times out and both sides already know from past experiences I mean it......

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chadeaux, can you not see T_H's warnings? Trust me he means it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted already, I asked politely twice, there will not be a 3rd warning.

I am serious...

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC, if you need my help...I am here for you. I can't state it any plainer then that.

Do not holding your breath in anticipation,youre in for a very long wait.Well,maybe you should,I dont want to be accused of trying to tell somebody what to do.Please proceed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will not be wise for someone to challenge my warning....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris,

IMO, by the time you get to the NFL, and weigh 300+ lbs., you should be beyond bullying. The jock mentality since these gentlemen were in HS, and playing sports was, and still is one of constant testing, some call it hazing, some call it bullying.....I think it's BS. At some point in your life, you need to learn to stand on your two feet, and grow-up, and personally when you obtain the level of success that these players have , words and threats should be shrugged of without a backward glance......your being paid a lot of money at that level to be tough, and resilient........but evidently they forgot to read the rules.......Gary

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I dont follow any sports, would you mind posting a link to the story or giving a summation of the issue, please?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread