BENT TREES, CARVINGS, & METAL CLUES

S

Smee

Re: BENT TREES, CARVINGS, & METAL CLUES

les said:
Hi Guys: The tree I posted the Pic of,, Did lead me to a small treasure,but,, Not Gold or Silver this time,but still a small Rare prize, Here is A pic Of the Blade I found Following the direction of This Bent Tree. I didn't know If I was going the right direction either but I was. It just goes to show,,Ya gotta be out there looking to find anything,,who knows what may turn up!!! Pic attached
Les

Beautiful! Looks perfect in the picture. Those relics are valuable too. Finding them makes a good story for your kids and I keep mine in a display for my daughter to see and learn from.

Congratulations!

K

Kentucky Kache

WTG les, that's a great find.

les

Jan 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Tr 66 Goldmaster,,Whites Tr Coinmaster 4,,Fisher 220x,,, WHITES 6000 DI SERIES 3,,WHITES 6000 DI series 2,,,Whites 6000d,,,whites Sl PRO,,, Whites XLT,, Whites dfx,, Quickdraw2,coinmaster 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Guys: Thank's,,,,I was just walking along in the direction that tree pointed to ,, right before I got to that Mound, I happened to look down ,there it was laying on top of the ground. Lucky that day I guess,,,I did look around for more,there were Chips everywhere ,but, I didn't find anymore complete Blades or Points,,, The Blade will end up in a place for all to see.,,not sold though ,,Donated!!! Blades this size are rare around here,,
The mound close to where I found this Blade Will be gone someday ,it is right by The Creek in a Bend & this Creek gets wild during hard rains, it is cutting into the mound on the side of the Creek, the mound is covered with trees & the top of the mound is flat as it could be, I was told today that Flat top mounds were Where the indians actually lived,not burial mounds. I don't know which group or tribe lived on flat top Mounds?
Those goalpost trees would be hard to miss out walking the woods after the leaves are gone!! Thank's for the Info Guys.
Les

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005

Hello Clueman, Les, Lou, Smee, Alec, and Rennueggen. I have a little experience and would like to give
you some information from my experience. Yes, I could be a liar, but have no reason to lie to you. Item
two in this list may prove I am telling you the truth.
1. Bent trees. I have experience with some bent by the Cherokees in a sign trail and some bent by people
of the KGC. The Cherokee trail was near Stone Mountain, Georgia. I found the start, found the bent trees,
and followed to the end of the trail. At the end of the trail was a treasure, not gold, but a treasure of
knowledge to me. The trail led to the grave of an important man; a large pile of rocks indicated that for
many years people brought rocks to add to his grave to honor him. Now, the massive growth in Georgia's
population has covered the start of the trail, killed the pull trees, and obscured the grave site. The grave
is still there, I check every few years.
2. Was JJ with the KGC? Is the KGC real? After reading the book, I found it to be rather "fantastic" in that
I did not believe all that I read. I also read Bob Brewer's book (he indicated he went to Georgia for some
hunting, but was not able to complete the following of the sign trail). I started work on one of the items in
the JJ book; a treasure he called the "weep no more my lady". I found the start of the trail by a marker
near the Chattahoochee River, just as he indicated. Following the trail took years; the trail crossed the
river, but the next marker was gone. Eventually, I found the last marker in the trail, a bent tree.
3. Clueman, you have some good information about the patterns of the things done by the KGC. The
scale of 36 miles is accurate, it was used in Georgia. How and where, I will not share with you, but more
than one person knows the locations and how to read what was left in the woods.
4. Were the mountains of Georgia clear cut? Mostly, yes. But not all the trees were cut, so "clear cut" is
not accurate to describe what took place here in the 1930's. If a large organization did exist at that time,
it would not have been difficult for word to be spread to leave certain trees uncut. I have seen marker
trees (signs, not pull trees) and followed the trails over the mountains. I know some of them are still in
place today.
5. "Proof", everyone wants proof. Well, I am going to tell you how to find that last tree in the trail to the
weep no more my lady treasure site. You will find what I found. Here is how to find the tree and what is
at the end; take I75 north out of Atlanta. It will cross the Chattahoochee river just before the intersection
with I285, northwest of the city of Atlanta. Look to your right. The ridge covered in trees is part of the
park that runs along the river for miles. Go to one of the ways into the park, consult a map and find your
way to the parking area on top of that ridge (you are treasure hunters, so you should be willing to do a
little work to find your way). Take the trails that will lead you along the top of the ridge and keep your
eyes open to look for the pull tree. (It is real easy to find, it is big, bent, about 25 feet off of the trail,
and located near a junction of trails). Follow the direction the tree points about a quarter mile. You will
find the end of the trail just inside the park, down hill from a large group of apartments. But you will
need to go soon, the old tree has been damaged by storms and may not last more than another year
or two. The first tree in the trail, on the other side of the river, was killed by a storm more than a year
ago.
6. What, no picture of the tree? I am a film man. I have been shooting for a long time and do not use
the digital camera very much. Maybe, if I am asked real nice, I will scan a picture and send it along at
some future date.
7. Is the KGC real? Yes. I have run into them in the woods. Yes, I always carry more than one gun. These
guys have made threats in the past and will do what they threaten. So, keep in mind; the stuff they
hid still belongs to them and they will try to defend it by any means (guns, have you arrested and
framed for drugs, and yes they can call on the Masons in the government to get the government on
your head also). They made records in the woods, but they also made paper records that they trusted
to some of their people. They know what was buried, where, when, by whom. And like JJ says in the
book "most of the easy stuff has been moved so some weekend hunter will never find it". Where was
it moved too? I speculate it has been reburied on private property. There are places, definite KGC
burrial places, that large tractors have been used to remove stuff.
8. Why did the stuff stay buried? Why didn't some of the guys that put it there come back and get it
later? Simple, they did not trust anyone, not even each other. So they set up a system of watching
each other. If one tried to steal something that belonged to the KGC, the other would deal with him
the way JJ described in the book. (BANG, you are dead!)
9. The stuff hidden by the Cherokee Indians is scattered over the state. I know where some was put,
but most of it was removed in the early 1900's. If I find a treasure hidden by an Indian, I will not
take it; it still belongs to the man that put it in place.
Take my word for it, I have nothing to gain by telling you something that is not true. A firefighter up
at Tunnel Hill, Georgia has made posts on this forum. He is asking about something up there, something
that is probably still in place. Maybe if he finds it, you will read about his find here.
Good hunting. I hope I did not discourage anyone from following the KGC sign trails.
Old Prospector

les

Jan 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Tr 66 Goldmaster,,Whites Tr Coinmaster 4,,Fisher 220x,,, WHITES 6000 DI SERIES 3,,WHITES 6000 DI series 2,,,Whites 6000d,,,whites Sl PRO,,, Whites XLT,, Whites dfx,, Quickdraw2,coinmaster 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Old Prospector, Welcome, I enjoyed your information, I am a little confused as to what you are Calling a Pull tree, other than being a Bent Tree,Are all Bent Trees ,Pull Trees? as in Pull do you mean follow thier direction?
I also wanted to let you guys know, the tree I posted the pic of here,,, Points to a Large Flat Top mound, spring fed Creek,very clear Water source which runs year around, But after asking & looking some, I found out that The tree is also Pointing straight to The Only Source/outcrop,,OF Kaolin Flint known in the USA, This Flint was used for Arrowheads,Blades,spades ,Hoes,adzes, Maces etc. Artifacts made of this type of Flint are found at Cahokia mounds,Spirol mounds,Serpent Mounds & several other famous Mound areas, but the Flint/Chert was collected in this area of Southern Illinois.,,The Flint/chert is in the Spring Fed Creek right beside the Flat Top Mound. I haven't looked any farther in the same direction yet ,but it is interesting to find these three things following this one tree. Im thinking maybe this Tree is a Indian related tree since it points straight at these three things about a mile away. A Flintsource would have been very important to the indians,maybe the Cahokia Tribe used this same tree,,its interesting,,What do you guys think? im always open to opinion.
Les

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

Old Prospector, I would love to see a picture of your tree. I don’t doubt that the KGC existed but I have very serious doubts that they still exist. That was a nice post. I appreciate that fact you took the time to make it but I have to disagree with you.

As for the existing “bent” trees, I would hazard to say that the majority of these are Indian in nature and some were used by other groups/people as markers once they figured out what they were and how they worked. I don’t think the KGC or the outlaws made any of these trees, they simply used them becuase they were convenient to them.

In regards to the KGC and the bent trees, I would have to refer back to rennwaggen’s post about how the trees were made. These trees were made when they were saplings and for the KGC to mark trails with them, treasure or otherwise, they would have had to have prior knowledge that they planned to put the treasures in the ground for a VERY long time, at least several decades. In my research I haven’t found any information that indicates the KGC was an organization that was planning a financial existence after the war. That would bring me back to the usual question, why would the KGC put the mega bucks in the ground and plan to leave it for decades or even centuries?

The original cause of the KGC was to invade Mexico to form more southern states so the South would have control the congress. When this failed and the Civil War started they changed their direction to an effort of subversion of the north. The “standard” story for the mega-bucks is that they were putting it in the ground to start another war and win it. This in itself is a bad plan logistically and financially as it is always easier and cheaper to operate and finance an ongoing endeavor than to start a completely new one. For a group as smart as this one supposedly was, you would think they would have known this. So what is the millions/billions allegedly still in the ground for?

I would restate that I do not believe the KGC is still in existence today. I don’t think anyone from the KGC or other secret group is out watching these supposed treasures, mainly because I don’t think these mega-millions are in the ground and the I don’t think the group still exists. There are a lot of treasures on private property and it’s likely some of the landowners know there is treasure on their property but it has been my experience, most don’t.

You say that you didn’t believe a lot of what was in the black book but you talk about the things “JJ” said in the book. That would indicate you believe J. Frank Dalton was actually JJ and would sit down and give away secrets of a secret group that supposedly would kill people to protect their treasures. If this is the case, and the KGC still continued to be in existence, why didn’t someone kill J. Frank Dalton and/or Orvus Houk when Dalton was supposedly giving away all of the KGC secrets back in the 1940s? And why would Dalton even give away the secrets if he was part of this super secret group that was still around and knew someone would kill him for it?

S

Smee

Old Prospector said:
7. Is the KGC real? Yes. I have run into them in the woods. Yes, I always carry more than one gun. These
guys have made threats in the past and will do what they threaten. So, keep in mind; the stuff they
hid still belongs to them and they will try to defend it by any means (guns, have you arrested and
framed for drugs, and yes they can call on the Masons in the government to get the government on
your head also). They made records in the woods, but they also made paper records that they trusted
to some of their people. They know what was buried, where, when, by whom. And like JJ says in the
book "most of the easy stuff has been moved so some weekend hunter will never find it". Where was
it moved too? I speculate it has been reburied on private property. There are places, definite KGC
burrial places, that large tractors have been used to remove stuff.

I hope I don't upset anyone by asking my "stupid questions", but after reading this post --- and after re-reading some of the other posts by Clueman --- I am justifiably confused about just where the government comes into all of this. Please bear with me.

According to Clueman, the government is collecting the data I submit to Mountain Stewards --- map coordinates along with photographs --- so that they can find out where all of these trees are and get to these "treasures" before anyone else can. According to Old Prospector, there are maps created by the KGC, and Masons in the government know about them . . . and if I am caught disturbing or looking for these "treasures" the Masons in the government will cause me many heartaches, framing me for a crime or some such.

It sounds like these people called the KGC really are clueless. They are on all sides. They are trying to protect their markings from the government (who wants to steal the treasure), but if you endanger their stash, they'll call the government down on you (which would endanger their treasure).

My question is:

How in the world do these perceptions of the KGC mesh into something a thinking person can understand?

I am not being a smart alec, not accusing, just "confused". You already know that I believe the trees are of Native American origin. You already know that I have also seen some of the "owl hoot" trees. Please help me out here. If the KGC is real, a better understanding of who one is dealing with would be nice. But, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

les

Jan 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Smee/Guys: ,This is just my Opinion,but,, Think about this,,It appears that just maybe there could be some treasure hunting Folks mixed in With Our Goverment Officals,this is possible, would it be that Odd?,, ,they are only human also,,maybe some of them are Retired,Have the time ,the Money to reach out there & Look for the Treasures that Do exist,,,,Whether they are Masons, KGC, Or just in the right Branch Of the Goverment to know that some of these Treasures are out there to be had,,One thing for sure,,Who wouldn't want to find Millions of Dollars in Gold ,Silver, Paper,whatever it may be.
These People that some of you have ran into out there in the woods,,could have been hired to find or protect these sites,,,who hired them? maybe a Congressman .Senator,High ranking Goverment Offical,Kgc,,Or,,it is possible maybe just someone with lots of money dreaming of finding more. I wouldnt rule this out at all,,
The KGC ,,I dont know much about KGC, but, I wouldn't rule them out either. I try to Look for the Obvious. another thing,Not all Caches are KGC, there are stories all over Tnet about hidden wealth which are not KGC related, Some of these Caches could be in areas that hold KGC Money too!
Just some thoughts, I was Detecting a site a few years ago, where a Old Old house use to sit,,I had headphones on, I happen to look up,there was a guy standing at the edge of the woods watching me, I got worried & Left,, I found out later,, quite by accident from a friend that this guy mentioned me to, that I really worried the guy that was watching me also, It turned out he was there checking on his POT plants which were in a field up the hill from where I was detecting,,,he came down the hill,,there I was,,, He was Freaking out,,So was I, this is True<G>.,,Anything can happen out there in the boonies.
Les

S

Smee

les said:
I was Detecting a site a few years ago, where a Old Old house use to sit,,I had headphones on, I happen to look up,there was a guy standing at the edge of the woods watching me, I got worried & Left,, I found out later,, quite by accident from a friend that this guy mentioned me to, that I really worried the guy that was watching me also, It turned out he was there checking on his POT plants which were in a field up the hill from where I was detecting,,,he came down the hill,,there I was,,, He was Freaking out,,So was I, this is True<G>.,,Anything can happen out there in the boonies.
Les
Here in Arkansas, we have to watch out for "booby traps" associated with some of these hidden pot fields. Some of them resemble the kind used by the Vietcong --- Sharp sticks smeared with feces, shotgun shells in pipes set off by trip wires, some pipe bombs, etc.

A friend of mine (a Vietnam Vet) was turkey hunting and came across a trap made from a 5 gallon bucket with spikes. The bucket had been cut in such a way that it laid flat, and was placed over a hole that was slightly larger than the original shape of the bucket. The spikes had been covered by human feces. He said that the way it worked was when you stepped on the bucket in the center, you would fall into the hole and your calf would be impaled from both sides. If you stepped on the sides, the spikes were strong enough and long enough to penetrate you combat boots. He said he hadn't seen one of them since he rotated out of the Vietnam Jungles in the late '60s.

Be careful out there! Some of these folks who are growing pot are really dangerous, and the woods is a good place for them to hide their crops.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts

this is how a template can be used. besides other ways . concerning buried metal markers. these things do exsist. and they can all use the patterns . doesnt matter which one. that just tells you whose it is.only way to know is to map the markers. scale wont matter either. but you will need to scale your sight to the pattern then you can locate the rest of the markers. can be done without math matics. using compass . as crude as a pin floating on a cork in water. sorry for butting in .see if this carving will fit your templates. most likly all will work . because all templates were made from one original template which all will overlay. only keys points need apply.

Attachments

• amefc ram.jpg
    amefc ram.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,929

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005

Hello. Alec, you asked for pictures, but I have not been successful at sending them to
the forum. Perhaps I do not have the right software. If they transfer in the future, I
will post them for all to see. My apologies. In response, yes, it does not seem logical to us that
these items were created and left for a long period of time. The original, or announced,
intent of the KGC was to create their own empire. What, if any, master objective they
have now, I do not know. I do have theories and conjecture, but no real information.
Are they still around? It is not hard to hide a secret organization
in our world. But it is my experience, someone is going directly to where the stuff was
buried, then removing it, with very little indication they were ever there in the first
place. The symbols on the trees have something added, the initials and date, of the
person responsible for removing the cash. Are they still out there? my guess is yes. As
for the book by Houk, the size of the stashes described is what I doubt most. (Sixty
wagon loads of gold?) But the sign trail I have given to you here on this forum tells me
some of the information was real. Why was the book made and why tell what he did?
I do not know; only guess he was full of pride and gave you information (as a tease)
that he knew you could not use. He knew these treasures were already moved.
As for the “pull” trees; yes, we have thong trees in Georgia, made just as described
above. Perhaps it is just something local to my area that caused us to call them pull
trees, but that is what the the Cherokees did in this area. They pulled the top of the
tree over, staked it to the ground with something that would rot away over time,
leaving the top of the tree pointing to make a part of a sign trail. Many of the “pull”
trees in this area are only bent in the top one third of the tree. The KGC bent the
whole tree, near the ground. These trees were NOT made by
accident or reused trees from years in the past (as speculated on this thread). And,
as a result of what we (people) are doing to our country, many of these trees are dead,
dying, or already gone. A large part of this tree has already
twisted off from storm damage, but still points to the end of the sign trail.
Now Smee, you want to know how the government fits into this mess; so here is how
I see things. A secret organization (the Masons) was in place and has as its objective
to serve God. The KGC was created as an even more secret organization taken from
very loyal Masons. Probably 98% of the Masons have no idea the KGC is there. Or
what it is trying to do, same as you and me. The members of the KGC know how the
Masons work, how to get things from them. I have read several of the “tell all books”
about the Masons; the books to NOT tell all. Yes, there are secrets, code words and
phrases they use to identify each other, but these also give one Mason (or KGC member)
the ability to ask for something knowing the other person can NOT refuse. Thus, the
KGC can use any Mason in power in the government or else where to get what the
KGC wants without having to justify the request to the person in power. The people
in the government may or may not be knowingly serving the KGC. It makes it easy
to protect a KGC member if he shoots someone who is close and seeking one of the
treasures. The people in the KGC are very loyal (like religious fanatics); just as a lot
of us remained loyal to the Confederate States of America even though it does not
exist. (I am a native of Georgia that developed a pride in the South when very young.)
Are they servants of God? they may think so; perhaps they are keeping the treasures
to help defeat the fanatical religions of the world. Smee, I agree; you should doubt
the existence of the KGC, but always be ready to defend yourself and family.
Why did I jump into this discussion? Just wanted you and any other readers to know
there are some of us out here reading the posts, quietly working away on treasure
hunts (KGC, Indian, white man, etc.). So, now I will go back to being quiet and
observing. Thank you for reading my additions to this thread.
Old Prospector

S

Smee

Old Prospector said:
Hello. Alec, you asked for pictures, but I have not been successful at sending them to
the forum. Perhaps I do not have the right software.

just use the little picture of a camera on the left and then use the "Add Images" box and "browse" your computer for where you put the images --- go to that folder and click on the image, and it will be in the box. Then when you post, the pic will be uploaded. No software needed beyond Windows and Internet Explorer.

Old Prospector said:
As for the “pull” trees; yes, we have thong trees in Georgia, made just as described above. Perhaps it is just something local to my area that caused us to call them pull trees, but that is what the the Cherokees did in this area. They pulled the top of the tree over, staked it to the ground with something that would rot away over time, leaving the top of the tree pointing to make a part of a sign trail. Many of the “pull” trees in this area are only bent in the top one third of the tree. The KGC bent the whole tree, near the ground. These trees were NOT made by accident or reused trees from years in the past (as speculated on this thread) . . .

Actually, "pull trees" are probably the KGC trees (if there ever were any KGC benty trees). However, they are the ones bent high for a "horse and rider". The Indians bent the trees lower to the ground using forked stakes called "thongs" making more visible to someone on foot, whereas if the KGC folks used the thing we call thongs today to "pull" the trees, they would be more easily seen by a man on horseback.

kydave

Oct 7, 2006

A friend told me where one of these bent trees was and said it was done that way to mark a spring. Why would somebody mark a Spring when theres a creek about a hundred yards away? Hmmm

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

Prospector,

Thanks for the post. Although you and I will probably never agree on what the KGC did or the length of their existence it was nice that you posted the information you did and pointed out what was your opinion and what was from research. Most of the hardcore believers in the KGC mega-bucks always point to “secret documents” that they can’t talk about that have all of the answers to the questions that I ask and they always give the standard answers, nothing that can be proven or even researched properly.

Even though I don’t agree with you I do admire you for at least trying to discuss the topic and not hide behind secret documents or sources that no one can know about. Most of the true believers throw out the standard “it’s there because I say so” and won’t even entertain questions about why, etc. I don’t think the KGC mega-bucks ever existed and I don’t think Houk or Dalton knew anything about the KGC other than what little Dalton may have come across in his wonderings and what Houk “borrowed” from someone else.

There is going to be a new book out, probably next year, that will explain where Houk got some of his information about the treasures and the KGC. It should be a very interesting read and will be based on solid research and not rumors or fantasy.

Good luck on your quests!

“It’s not what you look at, but what you see”

S

Smee

kydave said:
A friend told me where one of these bent trees was and said it was done that way to mark a spring. Why would somebody mark a Spring when theres a creek about a hundred yards away? Hmmm

It is hard to imagine a world where there is no available bottled water or running water, but that is how it was only 200 years ago. If that creek was dried up, as many are in the summer months, there would be no water to drink.

On the other hand, a spring had what the Indians called "living water" as it was a dependable year round source of water. If you were hiking through Arkansas in the summertime, that spring might be all that stood between you and death from dehydration. Good thing someone thought to mark it . . .

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005

One last try to send the two pictures... Send2.Jpg Send2.Jpg

Hope the pictures are with this text. Good fourtunes to all and
a happy season of football....
Old Prospector

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005

looks like I got half way there.... Send1.Jpg
If this goes as expected, the other picture is enclosed. My
apologies for taking up so much space.
Old Prospector

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009

Old Prospector said:
looks like I got half way there....

If this goes as expected, the other picture is enclosed. My
apologies for taking up so much space.
Old Prospector

sorry to ressurect an old post

Both the tree and the rocks you posted are still here...though a lot more overgrown in the 2 years since you posted..do to time and the flooding this year...

However, there are dozens of trees like this all within this particular section of the park
I live on property that borders each side of this portion of the CNRA

OP
OP
C

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004

Hello.........Cheatham Hill..............Your first pic shows what may be a "water snake" (a sketch of one is in Mary Carsons
Treasure signs handbook) I have seen more than one. Where is the water, or well?

I may be able to find other pics and forward to you.

Does the tree with the face look at the water snake tree (or guitar tree)

You are working with some good sign.............

Ah yes..........bent trees, carvings, and the trail to money.

Good Hunting..............e-mail if you want .

Clueman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread