Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. It feels like forever since I posted. Been a lot going on, but the semester is over for me as of Wednesday next week so I’m happy about that. The stuff I found from a while ago is below…nothing too exciting, but got a couple silver dimes and silver rings and I really like the Cub Scout one.

(oh yea, Mirage got tired of seeing my finds all layed out for so long with me not doing anything with them so he took matters into his own hands with the pics ;D )
Natesall.jpg

Natescubsringframed.jpg

NatesstuffA.jpg

Last weekend we got together like old times at the Iceberg with Dan. Except this time, my girlfriend Brittany got to come with us...detecting wasn't really serious this time (for me) but it was a lot of fun walking around and stuff and showing her how to use the detector. Seriously, I couldn't believe how wacky I felt and realized how odd of a hobby it is when I was explaining how everything was done, lol. No worries though, I kept my detecting pride. 8) ::) It's especially fun to see how people react to the insane noises that the chattery DFX makes with its tone ID. We get so used to it.
Anyway, it was a blast, and maybe someone will post a few pics of what they found themselves... :wink:

Well I'm hoping to have some more time for maybe a few detecting road trips during the month off coming up. Hope yall keep finding some sweet stuff. HH!

Upvote 0

Danimal

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Detector(s) used
duh...duh... DFX

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds Nate,

I like it too when I can get my wife to go out and hunt with me to. But my wife is so competitive she wants to out hunt me with my unit.

The season is coming to an end here. Been researching alot hoping for a big yr next yr. By the way the cub scout ring is a nice relic.

HH Jer

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Danimal said:
ModernMiner said:
Mirage sent me a picture of Dan, Brittney, and yourself out detecting. With your new doo I thought I was looking at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and thought to myself...."Man, they adopted one ugly kid this time." (Just kidding Dan) :tongue3: :wink:

-Doug-

HEY!....I resemble that remark! :)

;D :thumbsup:
Just kidding of course Dan. I'm so ugly Angelina & Brad turned adopting me down! :tongue3:
Hope you're doing well. I'm still waiting to see that cache from the stagecoach spot. :wink:
-Doug-

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great digs. My wife does also tag along with me but she stays in the truck while I search. At least she goes. Can't wait to find something great and then I bet you she will be in the mix herself

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread