Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MrSchulz

randy-marsh-meme-generator-oh-i-m-sorry-i-thought-this-was-america-5c89fa.jpeg

No this is TreasureNet a privately owned Website - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
which you signed up for at your own free will

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you whatever mod deleted my post without even a PM, you gave me a good reason to find another forum.

Your post was reported and it was deleated because it violated two of our rules one of which was a personal attack and you know it....We have a copy of it.....Jeff, look in reported posts......

We have warned about personal attacks over and over and we are not required to pm the member and tell you we are deleting it.... You knew odds were real good it was going to be deleted when you posted it..........

If someone quotes a post that violates our rules there is a 50/50 chance it will get deleted to.......CRH is part of TreasureNet, rules are the same for all the subforums..........

If your not happy here because we enforce our rules your more than welcome to check out the other forums...........

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread