Compensation for a Nigerian scam (snicker)

Cpt.Buzzkill

May 12, 2007
Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good afternoon Capt buzz: I believe that you have a wonderful idea, please send me your bank account and access no. so that I can deposit part of my millions. We can even start up a Helicopter service.

Don Jose de La Mancha

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Please, Don Jose... in the spirit of our nation's new "Share the Wealth" mantra, permit me to offer a small token of my appreciation for your longstanding and stalwart support here on the forum. As it happens, I was recently informed in three separate e-mails on the same day, that three different, incredibly affluent yet heretofore unknown distant relatives residing in England had passed away, bequeathing their many millions to me. (Of course, I must go through the small formality of providing my bank account and Social Security numbers, and other personal data in order to access this great wealth.) Therefore, as soon as a suitable season of bereavement has been observed and the first boatloads of pounds sterling begin to sail in, I would be honored to arrange for a carload or two to be rail expressed to a destination of your designation.
:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread