Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am bringing a bunch of cases of sodas. Maybe some beer drinkers can bring a keg or cases of beer. Aquanut has dished out a fortune for food and otjer stuff. We can all help out and turn this into a get together that wont be forgotten If you want to bring something in quanity pm Aquanut and see what he needs. I know beer is one.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I'll have to put the word out for every body to bring chairs if they can, just in case. I have arranged for enough table and chairs to seat 70 at a time, but there's just no telling how many I'll need.
John

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I just got a big package from the White's People. It includes 2 metal detecting kits a T-shirts, Key Chains Water BottlesPens, Knives and Baseball caps. Gotta thank 'em!
Aquanut

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, here are the donations i was able to work out.

1. a fisher f75 metal detector donated by mike scott and crew at first texas/fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter.

2. a box of shirts and hats and ????? also from mike scott and crew.

3. two sand scoops, a pirate flag and ????? from laraine at rtg scoops.

4. a few misc things that i have picked up.

this is going to be a great event and if you want a chance to win these and other great items you have to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!
chuck.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John, i have 14 12 packs of assorted sodas all top name brands We are coming in Lynns little car and it is
Pretty packed. See you tomorrow

liverock

May 23, 2008
John

This is going to be a spectacular event, and you need a videographer to document this for the folks who can't make it....would be a great video!!!

bikerlawyer

Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, is this still at the Pennwood Motor Lodge in Wabasso? I tried reading through all the posts to figure it out but there are too many!

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
DIRECTIONS: Also, the time is between about 11 am and sunset.

The Pennwood Motor lodge is in Wabasso on the west side of northbound U.S.1, a half mile on the left from SR 510. Hales Groves is across the street. If you're coming off 95, exit at Sebastian on SR 512. You ca go to U.S. 1 and turn right and go abot 5 miles it will be on your right. OR you can turn left on SR 510, go to U.S. 1, turn left and go a half mile north.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm bringing the beer. I got 10 cases of Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona (for Chagy) and Yuengling.
Somebody give me a thumbs up.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Het Pete, pick me up a bottle of Pyrat rum. The tall skinny bottle if they still make them.

:skullflag:
:headbang:
:occasion14:
:skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread