Crappy Post Office

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Ok, so I sold my second box of $100 copper pennies on feebay for $152 including shipping and I did the standard stuff. Packaged it up and took it to the post office the next day after receiving payment. I gave it to them Thursday and it was suppossed to be scanned for acceptance, but it wasn't!!!! I insured it through feebay JUST so I wouldn't have the chance of losing out on $100, all the post office had to do was scan it for acceptance, and everything would have been ok for me. It was shipped priority mail and it should arrive to buyers house, who is all the way on the other side of the country, TUESDAY! I mean give me a break! I guess I'm going to have to ask them to let me see that it is scanned for acceptance. I can't deal with the stress of worrying whether or not it is going to get there because I can't afford to lose $100 out of my bankroll. Is there anything I can do about this or do I have to just sit back and see what happens?

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to let kids make there own mistakes to learn from. That's how I was raised I was never in trouble, bc I had to think about what I was doing. Thats what's wrong with kids today there parent baby and protect them too much. Just like in sports when there younger. Kids need to learn from losing thats what makes them stronger and smarter for the real world.

That is what our biology teacher tells us and it is EXACTLY TRUE! If you aren't allowed to fail, you will be scared to make a mistake and fail and will not want to leave your comfort zone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread