Crappy Post Office

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Ok, so I sold my second box of $100 copper pennies on feebay for $152 including shipping and I did the standard stuff. Packaged it up and took it to the post office the next day after receiving payment. I gave it to them Thursday and it was suppossed to be scanned for acceptance, but it wasn't!!!! I insured it through feebay JUST so I wouldn't have the chance of losing out on $100, all the post office had to do was scan it for acceptance, and everything would have been ok for me. It was shipped priority mail and it should arrive to buyers house, who is all the way on the other side of the country, TUESDAY! I mean give me a break! I guess I'm going to have to ask them to let me see that it is scanned for acceptance. I can't deal with the stress of worrying whether or not it is going to get there because I can't afford to lose $100 out of my bankroll. Is there anything I can do about this or do I have to just sit back and see what happens?

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think I believe in a God; I'm an agnostic for life probably. I am a Freethinker, and it is a great place ot be for me. I think for myself and do what I want. Sure, I take advice from people along the way, and I think overall I am a pretty good person. It is amazing how much we are influenced by others, can't anyone ever think for his or her self and make decisions even if he or she is under 18. I mean give me a break. Regardless of what law says or anyone/everyone else, I am an individual and will choose to do what I want. And I know just about all of you are thinking that CoinFetcher has influence me to think in this way, but it is what I see with my own eyes and what my brain processes it to be. I have been thinking this way for a year. It is good to question things you are told, even your parents! If we didn't question things where would we be, nowhere. If this didn't happen there would be no diversity. Not only America, but all around the world people are way too influenced by what others say and are told is the "truth" and "right." And this isn't directed towards just gunner45, but everyone that is upset with CoinFetcher.

P.S. Those are my beliefs and if anyone disagrees with that well that's ok. People have their own as well, which is good because we as a society need that.

LOL, this is typical thinking for a 16 year old.... You say "I see with my own eyes and what my brain processes it to be. I have been thinking this way for a year." A whole year, first off your thinking with a 16 year old brain that is still developing and has almost zero in life experiences to draw from, you have no idea how many times I have heard what you said over the last 40 years, including from myself at your age...... I thought basically the same till I got older, there is something you will come to realize as you get older.... The older you get the more you come to realize you knew nothing at your age and your parents knew more than you ever gave them credit for at that time.........

It is wrong for any adult to tell a 16 year old still living under their parents roof to go against their parents wishes, how do you cover yourself if caught, do you tell the truth or lie to cover it?.....You want to be an adult, and treated like an adult, then you learn we can't always do what we want, just like when you are grown and working a job full time to support yourself and your boss tells you to do something you don't want to do, you do it or face the consequences of losing a job...It is nobodys place here to tell you to go against your parents wishes............

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
The thing is, if I had a choice to live under my parents roof, I could see where all of you are coming from. So I guess, the "live under someone's room their rules" is much more evident to me when I'm 18 because at that point it is a choice for me to live there and for them to choose to let me stay. Not done responding to the rest of the responses.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a parenting/raising children forum to move this thread to?

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I agree with the gunner45: Just remember, your mother will probably still be with you, long after coinfetcher has spent your silver. But you could learn a bit of patience, things take time, whether with the post office or ebay, you win some, lose some. Your starting out small, and thats the way to do it, mom may not be as hip as the rest of us, hahahahaha, but she probably has her feet on the ground, not up in the clouds.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing is, if I had a choice to live under my parents roof, I could see where all of you are coming from. So I guess, the "live under someone's room their rules" is much more evident to me when I'm 18 because at that point it is a choice for me to live there and for them to choose to let me stay. Not done responding to the rest of the responses.
No, you kinda missed it. I understand at your age you have no real "choice". Your not choosing to live there I know. But nevertheless that's where you are.....so the rules of that house should be followed regardless. Soon you will have a "choice" before you know it. Just enjoy these days you never ever get a chance to be 16 again.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I'll buy your dimes 1.50 each. I'll buy your 40%ers 3 bucks each. If your interested Ill buy other things too message me.

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg I'll buy your dimes 1.50 each. I'll buy your 40%ers 3 bucks each. If your interested Ill buy other things too message me.

LOL!!! there goes EMINEM corrupting the youth of america again!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL!!! there goes EMINEM corrupting the youth of america again!

yo those are some good prices I once payed 3 bucks a piece a 40%er and 22 bucks each for silver dollars. The person I bought them from was delighted

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo those are some good prices I once payed 3 bucks a piece a 40%er and 22 bucks each for silver dollars. The person I bought them from was delighted

I'm talking about how his mom doesn't want him selling silvers slim.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I like cheese.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I like cheese pizza and just plain cheese. I also like cheese as in money yo

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Eye lik siLver on ma cheese yo.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Chek on waz homie bro dawg?

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copper, if u wanna get rid of some of that silver have a buddy that has eBay account put it on under his account

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Curious!!

For goodness sakes, did the pennies ever arrive at there intended destination?

Sorry to much drama to read this entire thread!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread