Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I got out yesterday with Civilman1 and Minime at another one of his sites. On the way there I said that I really wanted to get a Washington arsenal bullet. After getting and digging alot of iron signals, I decided to slip into the woods that bordered the field. I figured it was good to get in before everything gets overgrown. My idea was right. There was MUCH of the area able to swing the coil in. My third signal in yielded a nice pistol ball. Then came a plethora of shotgun shells and modern bullets. I just couldnt resist digging every one of them thinking of a CW button or bullet. After a bit I dug an object that stopped my heart. Thought it was a breast plate but ended up half of a ladies compact with a nice design. Next I looked around and spotted a big rock under an OLD tree and thought that'd be a good spot for a soldier to sit a spell. First signal was two three ringers in one hole. Six feet away another three ringer. At this point I stopped to go get the others so that everyone had a chance to dig CW lead.There were no more in that area. We hit that site for 7 hrs. When we got home and cleaned our finds each of the three ringers had stars in the base "BAM". It was a great day for me.

Thanx for lookin HH, Getty

Attachments

• 3-19 1.JPG
    3-19 1.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 606
  • 3-19 2.JPG
    3-19 2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 600
  • 3-19 3.JPG
    3-19 3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 595
  • 100_0805 (640x480).jpg
    100_0805 (640x480).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 585
Upvote 0

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Bam is right, those are very nice. Paying attention to the surroundings as you did with the rock pays off. :walk: Keep swinging.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG Roger :thumbsup: I'm sure there some people here who have never found one let alone three in a day.Great dig's buddy :icon_thumright:

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its always a nice little moment when you flip them over and see those nice Washington Stars in the base :occasion14:

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx for the replies.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice lead I can get the numbers in the base or a triangular base but no star yet.
I like lead ! Duhh :tongue3:
Nice hunt!
Tnmtns

M

MiniMe

Great finds Roger..and stars to boot....I don't think we saw your feet hit the ground when you walked out of those woods :laughing7: Congrats! HH

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MiniMe said:
Great finds Roger..and stars to boot....I don't think we saw your feet hit the ground when you walked out of those woods :laughing7: Congrats! HH
Couldn't find his detecetor either :laughing9: ;D :thumbsup:

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome Lead !
first i've heard of the base marks :sign13:
Gotta start checking mine. Great hunt !

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MiniMe said:

I know, it did look a little cartoonish didnt it? I was just tryin for all of us to score some nice CW lead.

M

MiniMe

Getty said:
MiniMe said:

I know, it did look a little cartoonish didnt it? I was just tryin for all of us to score some nice CW lead.

Yep, Snoopy feet comes to mind :laughing7: and we greatly appreciated it. Most would have just kept on rolling with it. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread