Dawg do these federal reserve boundaries have anything to do wit our finds?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Federal_Reserve_Districts_Map.svg[1].png

Maybe the reason timzim doesn't get most of his lucky charm-colored halves back is cause he crosses a boundary. He did say he drives 120 miles !

I assume that after people are done, their dumps get shipped to the corresponding city marked on the map and gets redistributed to other places...who's wit me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmm, no. The armored truck depositories, the guys who actually handle the bulk coin, operate independent of Fed Reserve boundaries. Now, find their district lines and you might be onto something...

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscores said:
Mmm, no. The armored truck depositories, the guys who actually handle the bulk coin, operate independent of Fed Reserve boundaries. Now, find their district lines and you might be onto something...

Dawg I'm on it

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with these guys great find and thanks for sharing. It would be awesome if someone made a GPS tracker and put it in a half dollar so we could see how they travel and where they wind up. I dump over 100 miles from where I pick up. I wonder if makes a bit of difference...

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with these guys great find and thanks for sharing. It would be awesome if someone made a GPS tracker and put it in a half dollar so we could see how they travel and where they wind up. I dump over 100 miles from where I pick up. I wonder if makes a bit of difference...

Magician coin with a GPS transmitter inside?

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Stay out of District 7. No actually I take that back, I dare you to come into District 7 and take away my silver.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
MrSchulz said:
Stay out of District 7. No actually I take that back, I dare you to come into District 7 and take away my silver.

Dawg I dare YOU to take from 7 ....

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
MrSchulz said:
Bro are we gunna have us der a turf war homes?

Dawg I don't wanna start nothing but if we're going to a coin painting contest you will lose

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I don't wanna start nothing but if we're going to a coin painting contest you will lose

Homes I hope u like silver painted edges. :occasion14:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Theres a few stickers i've found from a guy out of ohio where you can go and submit it.. just gotta have all the CRHer's in the country participate than we can all be tracking our dumps.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
District 12 is the best. :-)

Agreed! But I'm confused -- the coal miners are in District 12, so wouldn't District 12 be around Appalachia? Also, where do you suppose District 13 was before it was wiped off the face of the map?

Also, District 11* is supposed to be the agricultural district -- but on this map, it looks like too hot and dry of a place to be used for agriculture. But maybe the climate has changed by the time The Hunger Games takes place.

* R.I.P. Rue and Thresh

the silver games.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread