deus update sept 18th

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears to be a later version placed in a different folder on the XP website given the link path that was posted.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's the same path because if you click the old link and change "2" to "3" in the .exe it works.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you say, "Interesting". They are indeed different files not just different file names...I think. :laughing7:

Last edited:

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you say, "Interesting". They are indeed different files not just different file names...I think. :laughing7:

I just checked and it's still release 18 not 19 which suggests it's the same file with a different .exe name.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Package is a different file size tho. Which I guess only means it that it could have been compressed differently.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Package is a different file size tho. Which I guess only means it that it could have been compressed differently.

Huh I never checked that. Oh well I'm going to squat/hold and wait for final.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EWWW sounds like your hitting the throne.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EWWW sounds like your hitting the throne.

Lol maybe I should clarify

it's a command that a jumpmaster gives to a paratrooper as part of the jumpmaster personnel inspection (JMPI) process while being inspected. The paratrooper has to squat and hold up his reserve as part of the inspection process. It's particularly uncomfortable for a paratrooper when jumping with combat equipment....much like waiting for V4 final to be released.

Mahskeeter

Jun 18, 2016
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I installed the beta version from the link. I forgot about losing all my custom programs so that took a a bit to re-create. I was able to go out and hit on my buried silver dime. The detector sounded good. I can't wait to go swing it for a day. Unfortunately we're back in to the 20's here in Michigan.

Turns out I'm an updater. I used to always install custom ROM's on my cellphones too. I'm not saying it was worth the risk necessarily. I just chose to try it out.

Scott

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still works here as well, will do a comparison of the files and see what they changed if anything. I have been running the Beta version and I am very happy! Killed it with the dues this weekend. If the diamond ring is real then I have paid for the Dues in less than 3 months. that will make me happy. My son also pulld a very nice 1943 standing liberty quarter using the AT Pro and NEL sharpshooter today, proud of the little man firt plug he dug too the little fu*cker :laughing7:
Silver from March 4-5 2017.jpg

Last edited:

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regton's in The UK just announced that they will receive their V4 merchandise this Monday or Tuesday and that the official V4 software will be available at that time as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still works here as well, will do a comparison of the files and see what they changed if anything. I have been running the Beta version and I am very happy! Killed it with the dues this weekend. If the diamond ring is real then I have paid for the Dues in less than 3 months. that will make me happy. My son also pulld a very nice 1943 standing liberty quarter using the AT Pro and NEL sharpshooter today, proud of the little man firt plug he dug too the little fu*cker :laughing7:
View attachment 1423112

That would be a Washington quarter........very nice bunch of finds! :icon_thumright:

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes that's a Washington lol, I have another pic with the coin my son found which is a "walking liberty" I'm not to good with names of coins sorry. To much other crap in my mind to remember all the different names, as long as it's silver it's all the same to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 'walking liberty" would be a half dollar, a "standing liberty" would be a quarter. Check the dates and mint marks for any coins you find. You might find a valuable one in the bunch! :icon_thumright:

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did pull a 1903 Barber dime with O mint mark yesterday. Not to May O's come out of the ground for me. So I was happy even more happy since I slammed this yard hard for 2 years and thought it was hunted out. But the Dues was able to separate targets better then any other machine I used on the property.

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
V4 update tonight, as was just announced by XP.

The wait is over, folks!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it live? I see the V4 advert on the site. Digging the 30 feet of snow out of the driveway now yay

Mar 14, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new xp deus v4 update is here on March 14th 2017! Woke up and checked the website this morning like I have been every day for the last 2 weeks when I heard the XP deus v4 release date was "early March 2017". What a surprise with no warning. Bad news is the new XP MI-6 pinpointer won't be avaliable until April 2017. I originally heard mid March 2017 for the new wireless XP MI-6 pinpointer. That's fine... I at least have a new bone to chew for another month with the XP deus v4 release!:laughing7::headbang: DEUS V4 AVAILABLE !

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those that have updated to v.4 final...and also used the beta...did you uninstall the beta from your PC or did final safely overwrite it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread