Dick Holmes Map

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if the x means the treasure is here what about the other X’s

babymick shouldn’t you be looking for 3 Treasures.

maybe u are talking the place where water goes over the gold on the latin heart. Government knows where it is . Its blocked off on GE.. river of gold.PNG

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if the x means the treasure is here what about the other X’s

babymick shouldn’t you be looking for 3 Treasures.

Maybe u are talking about the mine on the side of the high point on the latin heart.. Babymick ??? U got me perplexed. what treasure u are talking about.. high point mine.PNG

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saying if one x is the Treasure here they all must be.
Its the same map.

babymick1

Sorry babymick, your a joke. Your posts show it. Im way out of your league. Did I show you enough, U still aint getting the H/P map solve. Keep posting your fake nuggets. lol Here are some real ones for ya. FB_IMG_1609863638879.jpg

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry babymick, your a joke. Your posts show it. Im way out of your league. Did I show you enough, U still aint getting the H/P map solve. Keep posting your fake nuggets. lol

Really keep posting your fine GE pics or buy some boots. Confusion equals a way out.

Good Luck Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really keep posting your fine GE pics or buy some boots. Confusion equals a way out.

Good Luck Babymick1

Awe, sniff, sniff, dont get down on yourself. Sorry my pics won't get ya any closer to any of them. Atleast u know what to look for now. The H/P is key. U will never figure it out. U simply arnt smart enough . BTW my gold didn't just end up flying in my vials. I didn't make them out of scrap gold either like u. haha

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Awe, sniff, sniff, dont get down on yourself. Sorry my pics won't get ya any closer to any of them. Atleast u know what to look for now. The H/P is key. U will never figure it out. U simply arnt smart enough . BTW my gold didn't just end up flying in my vials. I didn't make them out of scrap gold either like u. haha

Copies of them are the confusion. Just like who’s name I filed the claim under. Lots of snakes in the desert some slither and some walk up right.

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copies of them are the confusion. Just like who’s name I filed the claim under. Lots of snakes in the desert some slither and some walk up right.

Babymick1

Yeah, yeah.. sure. Here is a real man's drywasher. That pic only shows 2 of the 4 runs that the drywasher holds. Like I said I'm on a whole dif level. Btw meet my old man and our toys lol Screenshot_20210105-122141.png
Screenshot_20210105-124344.png
Screenshot_20210105-134911.png Screenshot_20210105-134940.png

Or when u actually blast 40 ft into the ground yourself and bring it up bucket by bucket... Screenshot_20210105-124235.png Screenshot_20210105-124206.png

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Babymick1

Whats the confusion?? They are fake. Why not post a pic with the real nuggets then... Please.... ??? Or are u going to say u took the time to made copies but never took pictures of the real ones... lol

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc

Very nice, Hope you help your dad from time to time at least.
Very Cool once again. I live in the frozen North Dakota and mostly void of Gold lots of oil though way deeper to.

Help your dad more cause you are no treasure Hunter for sure.

babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

Very nice, Hope you help your dad from time to time at least.
Very Cool once again. I live in the frozen North Dakota and mostly void of Gold lots of oil though way deeper to.

Help your dad more cause you are no treasure Hunter for sure.

babymick1

U talk about what u cant see... Will never get to see....

U don't know **** about me. Im originally from MN. Ive found gold lots of places. Yes, I only spend a lil time in AZ each year, But don't think for a minute I don't know what im doing. Can u make your own blasting caps? Nothing I do is small. Dad taught me right. Go big or go home. Nothing bigger than Jesuit treasure, all other place I look is to take a break and think of something else. Still waiting to see the pics of them real nuggets u say your fakes are replicated from.... PS. Im at work Now posting. My job is gravy and allows a lot of time for research. Best of both worlds . Another ps, no one here is even close to really solving the stone maps that has posted on this site. If ya know the answer what does the dagger represent on the post stone map. One other on this site I have shared this answer with.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
no one here is even close to really solving the stone maps that has posted on this site. If ya know the answer what does the dagger represent on the post stone map. One other on this site I have shared this answer with.
More talk with nothing to back it up, still waiting for you to post the meaning of just one symbol, any one you choose.
then people here who know of a real solution, ( there are several ) can check your claim.....till then it is just a lot of hot air.
p.s. there is a missing landmark
p.p.s. If you are thinking that the stones are of Jesuit origin, LOL, you will never realize a solution, yea...a different league for sure.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
More talk with nothing to back it up, still waiting for you to post the meaning of just one symbol, any one you choose.
then people here who know of a real solution, ( there are several ) can check your claim.....till then it is just a lot of hot air.
p.s. there is a missing landmark
p.p.s. If you are thinking that the stones are of Jesuit origin, LOL, you will never realize a solution, yea...a different league for sure.
the only one that has the solve for the doorstops is the man that created them:occasion14:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the only one that has the solve for the doorstops is the man that created them:occasion14:

Unfortunately azdave. Your wrong and I do have the solve . The Dagger is prob the easiest one to figure out, but haven't had one say yet the correct solve for it as it opens up.the rest of the map.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Unfortunately azdave. Your wrong and I do have the solve . The Dagger is prob the easiest one to figure out, but haven't had one say yet the correct solve for it as it opens up.the rest of the map.
I would think finding the starting point is what would open the map, not the maps orientation

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
U talk about what u cant see... Will never get to see....

U don't know **** about me. Im originally from MN. Ive found gold lots of places. Yes, I only spend a lil time in AZ each year, But don't think for a minute I don't know what im doing. Can u make your own blasting caps? Nothing I do is small. Dad taught me right. Go big or go home. Nothing bigger than Jesuit treasure, all other place I look is to take a break and think of something else. Still waiting to see the pics of them real nuggets u say your fakes are replicated from.... PS. Im at work Now posting. My job is gravy and allows a lot of time for research. Best of both worlds . Another ps, no one here is even close to really solving the stone maps that has posted on this site. If ya know the answer what does the dagger represent on the post stone map. One other on this site I have shared this answer with.

Skyline

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think finding the starting point is what would open the map, not the maps orientation

The post stone map. Sure. But everyone knows where that ends. It's no secret. I've even pointed out publicly. It's the hidden map that the dagger will help decipher for ya. On the H/p if ya follow the witch side it to the end it gives ya the view point to figure out the hidden map on the post stone map. Can't find the witch without finding the horse as the witch is part of the neck of the horse on the horse map.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The post stone map. Sure. But everyone knows where that ends. It's no secret. I've even pointed out publicly. It's the hidden map that the dagger will help decipher for ya. On the H/p if ya follow the witch side it to the end it gives ya the view point to figure out the hidden map on the post stone map. Can't find the witch without finding the horse as the witch is part of the neck of the horse on the horse map.
It is obvious that you have put a lot of work into your solution of the stone maps...kudos
but let me enlighten you, there are a few here who have also found solutions to those stone maps and just like Azdave stated, “ the only real solution is the one that comes from the person who created those stone maps”
that solution, we will never know.
what is left is to identify those solutions which lead to something of significance....not an image from GE.
part of my solution led to a base camp, and at that base camp a colonial Spanish military button dating between 1650 and 1750 was recovered.
to make the claim that you are the only one to have found a solution is arrogant and just erroneous.
to also make the claim that no one else will ever solve them simply displays your lack of understanding of the complexity of those stone maps as well as the intelligence and fortitude of many of the treasure hunters on this forum.
OK....I’m done

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is obvious that you have put a lot of work into your solution of the stone maps...kudos
but let me enlighten you, there are a few here who have also found solutions to those stone maps and just like Azdave stated, “ the only real solution is the one that comes from the person who created those stone maps”
that solution, we will never know.
what is left is to identify those solutions which lead to something of significance....not an image from GE.
part of my solution led to a base camp, and at that base camp a colonial Spanish military button dating between 1650 and 1750 was recovered.
to make the claim that you are the only one to have found a solution is arrogant and just erroneous.
to also make the claim that no one else will ever solve them simply displays your lack of understanding of the complexity of those stone maps as well as the intelligence and fortitude of many of the treasure hunters on this forum.
OK....I’m done

Sorry, your solution isn't right.. Just being real. But just like anyone. U have to follow your heart. There is only 1 real solve, no matter where it takes ya. I've tried to point people to the right solve but will not give it away. Have shared with one person on this what the dagger means , cuz he is a straight shooter. He is still following his own. Can lead a horse to water , can't make it drink... U have seen some of the ore samples of up above the horse. I won't give the H/p solve away as no one wants to Believe they are real. It's real and its out there. All I gotta say.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread