Diggers

One uses the Gold and one Uses the Pro

Here's a pic.... diggers.jpg

george-kg-wyant-diggers.jpgHere is Another Pic.

The earlier shows at least one of them used the AT Pro. I read somewhere they decided they liked the AT Gold better. They do a lot of relic hunting.

I looked at both before I bought mine, both do the job for treasures. I decided to grab an go with the garrett all terrain gold. I go for coins at home to train, but I got it mine for gold mostly. I really like that my detector will make an oink when theres worthless iron targets. and she will swell sing a hi pitch before a gold target. Git tha gold!:hello2:

They'll use anything Garrett.On the last show they used a treasure hound and gti2500.

You know how they alway compete against each other. I guess the AT Gold came out the winner more times. I suppose the ATX is going to be next.

Last edited:
they both appear to be using the gold now. I have heard from several relic hunters that they like the gold over the pro for relics. Maybe the higher frequency

Maybe the at-gold isn't selling as much as the pro, that is why Garrett makes them use the gold, to push sales...!!!???

Maybe the at-gold isn't selling as much as the pro, that is why Garrett makes them use the gold, to push sales...!!!???

Seems logical to me...

It's all personal preference. Just like everybody else who detects, each person will gravitate towards the detector he/she prefers. I own an AT Pro myself and have found everything under the sun with it. Coins, UXOs, firearms, ammunition, buttons, belt buckles, shoe buckles, religious medallions, thimbles, musket balls, grape shot, etc. In my opinion, the AT Pro is a highly versatile detector. But just as the saying goes, "To each his own!"

Last edited:
That's incorrect. Garrett doesn't have anything to do with Diggers. National Geographics is now owned by FOX. Although Garrett is probably quite ecstatic about the Anaconda Treasure.com (Team ATC) using Garrett equipment, they have no influence about what that show uses for equipment. But it might say something about the quality of the AT Series.

Last edited:
That's incorrect. Garrett doesn't have anything to do with Diggers. National Geographics is now owned by FOX. Although Garrett is probably quite ecstatic about the Anaconda Treasure.com (Team ATC) using Garrett equipment, they have no influence about what that show uses for equipment. But it might say something about the quality of the AT Series.
That is hard to believe.

If that is the case lets hope the Guys from Diggers have Epiphany,and start using Minelabs.

No way they would swing garrett line detectors because they just like them....they are being given endorsements to hunt with them

The Diggers guys are Garrett dealers and have been even before the tv show. They began making videos under Anaconda Treasure Company and either got noticed or submitted them to the producer of the Diggers concept.

Garrett did not initially endorse the show, they waited to see the public reaction. I don't know if they are now paying for an endorsement now.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

I see it as a quite normal thing... Hey it's tv so there is almost nothing that appears on tv that is not sponsored. You watch a news room and they have a Sony LCD on the back??? That is because Sony gave them that LCD to show. If Garrett is not giving anything to be on the show why use a detector that, in my personal opinion, and many others, is mediocre at most??? Why not get a top of the line detector? Because they just can't. More or less like the other show of Rick savage, that uses whites detectors. Even if I consider them better than many I bet they use those because they have some comeback....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back