DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the link, Sdcfia. Alligator farm? I never would have guessed.

There's warm springs there. 20 or 30 years ago, some guy started a Tilapia fish farm and put a few small gators on site to take care of the occasional dead fish. The gators reproduced and grew. Then the Orientals priced the Tilapia farm out of the fish business, but by then the guy had lots of gators and getting full-sized too. He decided to open the place up as a tourist attraction and kept the Tilapia around to feed the gators, which were now his cash crop. When I was there in 2009, the guy was starting to think about selling gator meat and hides since he was being overrun with reptiles.

Colorado Gators Reptile Park ? Alligator and Reptile Rescue, Fish Farm

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Ha !
Gators and Gold go together like UFO's and Treasure .

Once upon a time
in the USA
a Farmer came along
to pave the way

He got him some fish
he got him a gator

he started a new dish
called
the figator

he woke each day
to the sound

of gators at play
all over the town

soon he skined
he cut and carved

the herd he thined
and no one starved .

Gotta love entrepreneurship

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi nobody. Atlntis lies off of the coast of Spain' Azatlan lies 'on' the coast of Spain

Atlantis 2b ©@.JPG Atlantis 3 ©@.JPG

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In his show he claimed that the M in the hand gesture represents Mary Magdalene. Then in the next breath he claimed the number of colonies in the new world (13) was proof that the Templars were involved with forming the US. I changed the channel at that point....

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Atlantis & Aztlan is located in every one, each persons heart knows the truth, the knowledge of same is built in to all of us, its just a matter of using the right spirit to access the treasures that the knowledge of atlantis and aztlan has to offer. :coffee2:. np:cat:

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Quoted Text

" [SIZE=+1]Elsewhere in Templar records and in folk myth, there are records of great technological stockpiles under the Scottish Mountains; robots or 'dollmen', particle weapons, and great 'alchemical laboratories'. It may be that much of the splendor of Atlantis was partially submerged and inhabited by a semi aquatic species from which came the princess of the original dynasty that mated with the original Aryans. The marriage of the Mero and the Vingians, and the subsequent creation of humanity - a sexual gendered species happened in Scotland. "

and people say I'm Trippy ,, heh heh
[/SIZE]

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
As Dad said , all these treasures are controlled by the disembodied spirits of the Merovingian Kings .

Nice stuff , might explain all the apparitions people see around these sites

maybe
maybe not
maybe whiskey
maybe ,,,,

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that follow never get there, but talk about the ones who do. Give em something to talk about nobody.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Img_7094.jpg np:cat: click on to enlarge.

Last edited:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
NP: first of all thanks for all the info you have been posting.
I have been stalking around this site for a few years and prospecting New Mexico around the Caballos, Hachita Peak and Animas during the winters. Mostly placer mining and a little hard rock. Now I am retiring and preparing to spend entire winters exploring the Caballos and these treasure stories have captured my soul. This site near Rincon is on my radar and will be one of my many targets.
Just to let you know, there are some of us out there that are taking up the adventure that you have lived, that I believe is why your are posting this info.
I truly appreciate your candor and info.
take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread