Dont know what to get need help.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like asking Honda or Nissan. They are both good starters. Work right out of the box. Turn on and go.
What are you looking for in a detector? If you want to run an 11 second 1/4 mile, you're not going to do it in a Nissan. If you want a good economical and easy to use detector, try them both and you decide which one u like the best.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No question the F2. The Ace offered a lot for the money when it came out but the Fisher was designed to beat it and did it by being faster in use, deeper with more accurate pinpointing. Better sensitivity, more stable, better target resolution, better on wet salt etc. Its also a better balanced machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions