dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm watching it now. Good luck, maybe it will sell like mine, even if it is a buy it now! One of the bell housings I sold was at $100, and then I got an offer for $120. I was surprised, but then he wanted it overnighted. We eventually worked out a deal, and I still came out better than I would have!
Thanks, I'm hoping lots of watchers will create some excitement. The guy that wanted the bell housing tipped his hand when he wanted it overnighted. The shipping must have been unreal on that. Glad it worked out for you though!

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, the shipping was high. I priced it higher for 1 day express, and told him I would send it to him for $120 for priority 2 day. He got it and was proud, and he was relatively close, so I still made a little better. I checked into fedex overnight and it was $180 while usps express was $60.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Has you're buyer paid yet?

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, he paid this morning or late last night sometime! :headbang: The color name on the heddon was black bird yellow wing, look it up on google, it says a little bit about it.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'll look it up in a few minutes. Way to go!

sent from a potato...

jimzlady

May 4, 2011
VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinity
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have quite a bit of silver coins, large cent, etc. may as well head to ebay also, will have on auction and BIN, will start listing today under Rockindeedd

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As it looks now. 171 total listings. 57 are on auction all starting at .99 cents ending this weekend. 21 more scheduled for tomorrow and tonight. Only a ton more and I'll be caught up!!

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 2 tonight. Got one bid on a 3 day auction. 23 sold items so far in June. Looking to list more to keep the sales going strong into July! I may start looking for more video games to sell as the BINs are free for that category. HH

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed two last Sunday. One has a bid and got a bid on another auction. My son is starting to get into this. He is nine and has two items he picked from a garage sale up for auction under my account. One of which is the one with a bid and four watchers.

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good to hear your son is getting into it too! I shipped 3 yesterday and got a bid on one.

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
Listed over 40 items the last 2 days and might list 30 more tonight if I have time, but I did list a lure! Spread the word!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in a case right now with the buyer of the lure. He is mad because I won't give him a refund. His reason is because the lure is repainted. In my description I said that it may have been repainted. I also offered no returns, said I would answer questions, etc. We'll see how this goes.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in a case right now with the buyer of the lure. He is mad because I won't give him a refund. His reason is because the lure is repainted. In my description I said that it may have been repainted. I also offered no returns, said I would answer questions, etc. We'll see how this goes.
Fun isn't it?
Some people are a PITA.
I won an auction 2 weeks ago, paid the same day. Was told.....oh my wife sent it to goodwill.
OK. I reply...go to goodwill, buy them back!
Refund, or i actually receive the item (not gonna happen) They get a negative!!
Opened a case they have 0.0% feedback.
Good luck! When you get a ebayer like that...not going to work out.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

That sucks, definitely block him from bidding on your auctions...

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 2 items. Sold 2 items today. 26 sales in June. Need keep the listing going! HH

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just said in my case reply that my listing said all of the things that he is wanting a refund for in the description. We'll see what happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread