dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just said in my case reply that my listing said all of the things that he is wanting a refund for in the description. We'll see what happens.

It will be interesting to see how this goes for sure. I hope eBay stands behind you on it.

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why they wouldn't. The representative said I had everything covered also.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 2 items. Need to keep things moving. HH

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I let all of my items run out because I am going to be out of town for a while. Sold 4 though yesterday.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yeah, I am going to Florida in about three weeks. I was wondering how to handle that. I have lots of buy it nows, good til canceled.

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a store, you can set it to a vacation setting where it says that you will be away until whenever. If you are going to be gone 10 days or less, you could always bump your handling time up to 10 days for the time you are gone. I guess you could also go through and manually add to your listings that you will be gone. I would definitely do something about it though. I may have already said this on here, but I sold a lot of lures a little while back on a Saturday. The buyer paid as soon as he bought them. My post office is only open Monday-Friday. That Monday I was printing labels, and when I went back to print his, I saw I had a message. I read it, and it was him saying he had paid that Saturday why had the lures not been shipped. I told him why, and he never said anything else. Got positive feedback from him though, so I guess everything was fine.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yup, I think I will change them all to a seven day listing about a week and a half before I leave. When I get back I'll just hit the relist button. I certainly don't want anything to sell and not be able to ship while I'm gone.

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I would do. Actually, I just converted mine to 3 day auctions. I ended up selling those 4, 2 of them which had set for a little while. I may try that more often.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That's what I would do. Actually, I just converted mine to 3 day auctions. I ended up selling those 4, 2 of them which had set for a little while. I may try that more often.

Sometimes I think the three day auctions are the way to go. Sometimes the sense of urgency makes people jump...

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, the only problem is the free listings. Of course I guess if it goes in one of those "special" categories I could do them. Those are most of the things I need moved.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Does it count against your free listings to relist if item doesn't sell?

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there is a good auction today. Hopefully I can add some inventory so when I get back I can really list big time and sell a lot. I think I'll just see how much money's worth I can sell in July. Total for June, 31 sales. :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well, there is a good auction today. Hopefully I can add some inventory so when I get back I can really list big time and sell a lot. I think I'll just see how much money's worth I can sell in July. Total for June, 31 sales. :thumbsup:

Let us know how you do at the auction.

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys, I got a tackle box full today at the auction. It should do good. However, I was bidding on rods and reels too. I didn't win any of them, and then there were 3 left. Auctioneer said 3 times the money. I wasn't paying much attention, they always do choice and then sell the rest. Well, I ended up falling in the trap and paid $9 each instead of $9 for all on 3 of them. It was more than I wanted to pay, but there was a rod in the lot of 3 that goes for $130 new, and $30-$50 used. I bought them to fish, but they may be sold now. Alright guys, I'll see you in a week! Good luck with your sales until then. :thumbsup: I'm just going to say this also. When I get back, I will be listing majorly. I think I'll see just how much money I can make! :laughing7: I've got plenty of inventory to do it with, so we'll see what happens! Good luck again! :thumbsup: Hopefully I'll see that blower sold when I get back dieselram. I may actually drop in, because I'm going to have to check that eBay case. If I don't win, I'll appeal as many times as I can. I'll let you know how that goes too. 8-)

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going looney~ 145 in the last 7 days. Mostly .99 cent auctions. First 26 listings sold for $570. Hope the rest go good. But they are looking like they will! But listed 28 today.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Look forward to you're next posting. Can't wait to see how you do on your next listings. Enjoy!

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 4 items. No sales today. 27 sales for June. Got an e-mail from ebay for free listings auction style until 7/2. I am trying to list and relist a ton until 7/2. HH

hunts with son

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Been busy lately with everything LOL. And I haven't posted here much but did make time to hit a few yard sales the past two weeks. I currently have 23 listings on Ebay, everything from coins to video games to vintage girl scout needlepoint.

Good luck to all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread