dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not too good DieselRam. I sold one lot of that kind of stuff when scrap was high. Maybe if the price will go back up it will sell.

You may be on to something. :laughing7:

I've got to sell more than this or I am going to close my store and go back to basic.

It sucks to have to close the store. Are your sales down because fishing is slowing down? I guess I won't bother selling any of those scrap power adapters. I am going to list some of my Dukes of Hazard collection Friday night and see how it goes. I need some more exciting inventory as well.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know DieselRam. I normally sell good year round on them. My dad is parting out a truck and he put 15 new listings up or something like that, and can't hardly sell anything either.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That's interesting. Truck parts always sell good.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hovering around 500 listings now... debating on if I should get the premium store (500 free listings vs 150 (well 200 not for the holiday rush).
Sold 10 things friday, 24 things over the weekend, and another 10 yesterday. Up to 2 so far today.
Busy busy! Not a bad thing though!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hovering around 500 listings now... debating on if I should get the premium store (500 free listings vs 150 (well 200 not for the holiday rush).
Sold 10 things friday, 24 things over the weekend, and another 10 yesterday. Up to 2 so far today.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009

If you have 500 listings now it would probably make sense to go with the premium store.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I would, and then if possible, look to going to 1000 listings or so eventually. :headbang:

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Sold 46 items this month. Waiting on payment from one that sold yesterday. Overall a pretty good month for me.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not do good at all last month. I've got a lot of new inventory, so I'm hoping that I'll do a lot better this month. Did you list the dukes of hazard stuff DieselRam?

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I could get to 500 listings within a couple months IF I had the inventory. Anything I can do "sell similar" I can list in 10 minutes or less including time for taking pictures. Most other things top out at 25 minutes max. It wouldn't be any problem to list 80-100 items a week. Pretty sure JustinNH is doing mostly clothes. Seems like those listings could go even faster with a good system.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started loading up my wife's site. With lower feedback she seems to get some decent offers. 186 on my site, 28 on hers. A couple sold last night.

500! I would loose stuff I think! Congratulations on that!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to check out the post office thread I started and weigh in on that thread.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I have a little time off, I started listing some items again yesterday and today. Sold 5 already in 24 hours and have 23 listed with bids on a couple of the auction listings. I'll do some more tomorrow. Picture taking is a time consuming pita and I don't mean bread.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So far:
Sales-0
Listings-0
Pictures-0
new finds-0
It's hard to stay motivated. I have no sales and very few people looking at my auctions. One of them, I did a search, and it didn't come up. I called Ebay, and eventually she was able to get it to come up for her. So nice to listen to someone just read from a script ... Ebay doesn't guarantee a sale, can't force buyers to buy ... DUH! I know that. Make my listings more visible. I'm starting to think those conspiracy theories of beta testing and not showing up and controlling how much you actually sell may have some basis to them.
Unhappy and consuming too much chocolate.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm. Complaining works again.
3 sales, 2 people called to come over to look at jewelry.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I did not do good at all last month. I've got a lot of new inventory, so I'm hoping that I'll do a lot better this month. Did you list the dukes of hazard stuff DieselRam?

Umm, I am really slacking! No I didn't list it yet. I know I suck! Lol! I got caught up with other things again ( like prepping for the coming ice age...er I mean winter!) I will try to get at least one item listed tonight though.

Has anyone successfully sold Pokemon cards? My son wants to list his 468 of them. I said it is going to be done as ONE lot! Lol

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hmm. Complaining works again.
3 sales, 2 people called to come over to look at jewelry.

Excellent! Do you also sell on craigslist?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Porsche speedometer on the bay. I found one for 1495, in rough shape...One for 800 and one for 895. Cool!! I list mine for 600. Next day I get a best offer of 400. Heck, I should be able to do better. Not! It is just sitting.:BangHead:

Hey D-ram.....Ice age? Yeh I hear ya....low here last night was 41!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread