Evidence of KGC caches?

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
point hunter said:
I would also be willing to reveal some things I have learned the hard way. I do however question if an open forum is the proper way to do this.

Point Hunter,

I would recommend that ANY information that could lead someone to a site, NOT be posted on the open forum, and NOT be sent via Private Messages.
Any sensitive information about a sites location, should ONLY be conveyed by Email or phone.

Timberwolf

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yo! ;D beale, good to see you "posting", agree with Timberwolf and others about NOT "posting" LOCATIONS... tree signs/rock carvings are fine for discussion purposes; www.treasureuniversity.com had good source of info, MOSTLY for mid-west/far-west USA, and that is good to learn from. Like beale & boattow, I have done rersearch BUT! I am not a "field guy", beale does that... what he has "posted" is similar to what I am finding... it ALL goes back to the Knight Templars. After the "scattering" of the Knights, some went on to become builders/masons for the Holy Roman Church, building those WONDERFUL Cathedrals, etc. over across the "little pond". These "Operative" Masons created "rituals" like MOST construction workers do today, to play pranks on FNG, and then accept them as E.A. (new guys), F.C. (learning how to "build"),
M.M.(can work on their own... know the CRAFT). They did have "signs" and "pass-words" to travel from place to place for work. Some K.T. found SOMETHING in the excavation of K.S. Temple, in the stables of the Temple Mount... this is the ritual of the 7th degree Royal Arch Mason. It must have been "converted" to liquid $$$$ (K.T. were WEALTHY, and first Bankers of the world), and probably DID move to "Switzerland", creating that country and "wealth institutions". SOME became Pirates, and "Jolly Roger" flag was probably named after King Roger II of Sicily, who was a K.T., who became a PIRATE. SOME K.T. went to Scotland with some treasure ("clues" at Rosslyn), and then to USA (Round Tower in R. I.; Templar Swords found "here & there", even in TEXAS... HOT BED of future KGC; Native American stories/legends of "white men wth BROWN long hair & beards" - MAY NOT just be Spanish, etc.; Kings across the "little pond" HATED K.T. What beale "posted" about KGC in 1619, is somewhat correct; they were KNIGHTS on a SECRET mission, probably burying stuff, MAYBE not known as KGC... BUT! with the SAME idea. to "re-cap"... K.T. INDEPENDENT... WEALTHY... RISK-TAKERS... winding up in Texas over the decades; TEXAS... HOTBED of KGC, and CONFEDERATE KNIGHTS... OUTLAWS... :o The K.T. Ciphers are provided in the Lost Dutchman Mine/Persher Code thread... ;) hh ;) ;D (MORE "High-Test"...). ;D (& donuts!!!). :D

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
beale said:
Knights of the Golden Circle have been secreting away treasures in this country since about 1619. ..... Historical artifacts, books and other items are being buried in immense tunnels and caves in the desert southwest, in California and in Utah heaven only knows where else.

Beale - why are they doing this?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
beale said:
Through my research I have found that every artifact of antiquity, whether it be gold, silver iron or paper is being "cached away". The reasons for this being our country in this modern age and time is vulnerable to attack by our enemies or by an act of God in the form of hurricanes, tornadoes, floods or even fire. All of our beloved historical documents, books and papers are being stored also. The one's we view on display are only copies, the originals are hidden from the public and away from destruction.

Mankind is on the very edge of self-destruction....

Man has always been vulnerable to these things. Are you saying that this is the reason the 'KGC' has allegedly been caching gold in the US since 1619 - saving it for a rainy day?

OP
OP
C

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
I have a question. Would somebody mind posting information on known, specific KGC symbols and their meanings? For example, is the heart a specific directional or distance indicators?

Cavers5

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
cavers5 said:
I have a question. Would somebody mind posting information on known, specific KGC symbols and their meanings? For example, is the heart a specific directional or distance indicators?

Cavers5

Cavers5,

Let me check my material this evening when I get home. If I have that information, I'll be happy to share it with you.

Timberwolf

les

Jan 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Tr 66 Goldmaster,,Whites Tr Coinmaster 4,,Fisher 220x,,, WHITES 6000 DI SERIES 3,,WHITES 6000 DI series 2,,,Whites 6000d,,,whites Sl PRO,,, Whites XLT,, Whites dfx,, Quickdraw2,coinmaster 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone: Ive posted this link in several spots here, im trying to find out what that Circle imprint is exactly,,Here Is a Terraserver image Of a Strange Circle which looks like it has a Cross inside, the Circle is in the woods & can't been seen from the ground?? Ive walked through there once, there are several stories about this Spot in general, one is of a Rock with indian writing, it is (Called Figured Rock) John Allen Spoke of this Rock in his Book,, tales & Lore of southern Illinois,This rock is suppose to ring loudly when anyone tampers with it & is suppose to have something to do with a great treasure,,ole timers in the area said it was Haunted!!
Another story is of a Spanish Boat sinking in the Big Muddy River in the 90 degree turn of Big Muddy, this story was told by a old riverboat pilot,,A spanish Helmet was found in a hole in this bluff right in this area also, another story of a cave of full of gold which is sealed with Three Dressed rocks,two standing up with one across the top, this story was told by a Old Old indian,another story is of a wagon train being attacked by indians gold stolen & hidden in the bluff,Who Knows what is there, but something happened in this spot?? that Circle imprint is interesting ,ya have to look close to see it but it is rather large right at the edge of the Bluff, Directions hike down little Grand Canyon to big Muddy River, turn back up the Canyon take the first Ravine on the North/left going back up the Canyon,Go over the Top of the Bluff & toward the River, that is where the Imprint is, I have no Clue What is there, but the Ground has been highly disturbed in this area as you will see in the pic. could this be Kgc markings,, Probably not, but at least take your best guess??
Les
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=1439&Y=20870&W=3&qs=|pomona|il|

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i know what to do with the carvings . whether carved into stone or beech trees. it makes sense that hbb wont tell how he follows them. he knows hes close to a huge depository. jesse james said it best when he said you wont open one of these depositories in one weekend. these caches you seek are not lost. and they do still exsist. so do their traps. st john the baptist is key. number one.kiddrock33

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
cavers5 said:

Cavers5

Cavers5,

I have 2 books by Bob Brewer and 1 by Roy Roush...none of these books give a detailed list of signs and their meanings. Shadow of the Sentinel by Brewer goes into the most detail. I did a search on the Internet and about the only site that gave much info was this site:
http://www.treasurehuntersuniversity.com/

It doesn't look like anyone is going to post usefull information on the open forums that would help locate KGC treasure. Maybe through PM's and emails...some usefull information can be obtained. Good luck with your quest.

Timberwolf

OP
OP
C

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Thanks,

I definitely recommend Hillbilly's book to everyone studying the KGC. There is not one superfluous word in the whole book. He and Getler certainly did a fine job. I do not have Roush's book. Are there any other opinions on that book? Is it worth purchasing?

Cavers5

Feb 8, 2008
ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-Fisher 2 box & others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cavers5
You asked about the heart symbol as a directional, etc. --- The heart symbol means the cache is gold.
It does not usually give direction all by itself. You must line up another item...usually an aim point to get the direction.
Wow...I just noticed how old your posting was... you could be dead by now. Anyway, I'm a KGC hunter out here in New Mexico and I thought I'd share that.

jcrockster

Feb 21, 2007
Kernersville, NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I developed an interest in the KGC several months ago. Recently "Rebel Gold" (the paperback version of Shadow of the Sentinel) was recommended to me. It is an excellent book for KGC newbies.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
cavers5 said:
Thanks,

I definitely recommend Hillbilly's book to everyone studying the KGC. There is not one superfluous word in the whole book. He and Getler certainly did a fine job. I do not have Roush's book. Are there any other opinions on that book? Is it worth purchasing?

Cavers5

Cavers5,

I bought Roush's book. It is interesting because it actually lists a few sites where KGC treasure is/was still buried.
I don't recall Bob's book doing that.

TW

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
I haven't noticed anyone mentioning Bob Brewer's first book on the KGC.
I bought this one from Bob back in 1994, at a treasure show.

kgc.JPG

FYI,

Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Rebel - KGC said:
:o ??? T.W., Tell us about THAT book... NEVER heard of it... ???

Rebel,
Give me a chance to read it again, LOL.
I'm just getting ready for work :D
I'll try & do that tonight and give you some info on it.
It is only 54 pages, no pics that I remember.

kgc2.JPG

TW

OP
OP
C

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Yep, that's a good one, too. I highly recommend Hillbilly's books to everybody. They are very, very helpful.

Cavers5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions