Evidence of KGC caches?

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Rebel - KGC said:
:o ??? T.W., Tell us about THAT book... NEVER heard of it... ???

OK Rebel,

I didn't reread it, but here is the Contents page. I think that will give you an idea :)

Introduction 1
Golden Circle Philosophy 4
Golden Circle History 6
Golden Circle Symbolism 21
The Blood Oath of The K.G.C. 26
The Confederate Treasures Are Real! 30
The Master Depository Plan 35
The Sentinel Or Depository Guard 37
Golden Circle Treasure Signs And Symbols 40
Using The Treasure Markings And Clues 45

There are four illustrations, and no photos.

Hope this helps,

TW

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Rebel - KGC said:
:o ??? T.W., Tell us about THAT book... NEVER heard of it... ???

Rebel,

Did I answer your question?
I haven't heard from you. I will be happy to tell you more :)

TW

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D Yeah, T.W., you did... I put it on MY "to get" list; do you or others recommend it? I REALLY "dug" REBEL GOLD, and SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL. "Golden Treasure Signs & Symbols" sounds REALLY interesting... ;) THANKS for info & HH to you... ;D

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Rebel,

I wouldn't want to discourage you from buying it, but his 2nd book (the one mentioned earlier), has more detail, thus making it a better book. Just my opinion :)

TW

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THE Book...

;D THANKS, T.W.; I kinda thought it was "fleshed out" with Warren, and became the other two books... will probably get it anyway. IF KGC "stuff" is easier to "get to". ;) I DID enjoy HBB's family "history"/"training"... reading THAT book (SENTINEL), got me started on THIS "Treasure Trek" back in 2005, with HUGE interest in the Beale Treasure, Swift Mines, CSA Treasury, KGC... ALL, at the same time; I have really ENJOYED the R & D Research "bit"... still do and will; focussed MAINLY on Virginia, and East Coast, USA. ;) hh to you and ... SPRING is THIS weekend... outta here!!! :D ;D 8) (SUNNY & WARM out...).

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Rebel,

The forcast for tonight is...dark....with mostly scattered light in the morning :D ;D

TW

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D ;D LOL... ROFL... AND... THAT was the "weather" report from T.W. in the HEARTland of the FATHER... ;)

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004
Your research will tell you. The presence of KGC signs, symbols, as well as the bent trees and metal clues are obvious indicators.

We are about to complete a recovery in Ar. The family that contracted us believed the Great grandfather was a member.

During the last years work we will admit the signs, symbols, bent trees, and metal clues certainly have me believing they were right.

We are hopeful for project completion within 4 months. One stage will involve an outside investor.We have not finalized our investor selection.
He/She will need to comitt $$ for a %

The original map, and map tree (found by following the bent trees and metal clues), and 4 generations of family stories indicate a treasure value of over $40,000,000 todays value. ( 9 300 lb loads of AU)

It no doubt is a leftover KGC.

So.......the bent trees, carvings, metal clues, layout shape, and research tell you if it is KGC.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Clueman,

It has been almost four months since your last post on this thread.
Do you have any updates for us?
I for one, would like to hear about a recovered cache, especially if it can be proven that it was KGC, and not Spanish or Outlaw.
Thanks,

TW

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Timberwolf said:
Clueman,

It has been almost four months since your last post on this thread.
Do you have any updates for us?
I for one, would like to hear about a recovered cache, especially if it can be proven that it was KGC, and not Spanish or Outlaw.
Thanks,

TW

Me too.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
IRS.....Individuals Representing Satan!, LOL ;D

TW

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
cavers5 said:
I have a question. Would somebody mind posting information on known, specific KGC symbols and their meanings? For example, is the heart a specific directional or distance indicators?

Cavers5

The heart can be used as a directional indicator if you find one that is laying relatively flat. We were looking for a marker just yesterday and found a KGC heart constructed out of a number of stones on top of a butte. The bottom pointer directed us to look straight ahead at 90 degrees or due east.

I have never seen a heart yet that was used as a distance indicator. This heart however was meant to be used as the point on which to start your distance measurement. Always GPS your finds and NEVER destroy them. There are usually other signs associated with the signs you discover. By destroying these signs you may unintentionally destroy all of the other clues which were incorporated into the creation of a specific sign.

By plotting the heart on Google earth we were able to extend the directional line until we intercepted another well known sign associated with another depository. We knew we were right on the money because the measurement was exactly 66.66 (Understand that an additional marker/sign had to be incorporated or we would not have known the distance or its meaning). The KGC are accurate to the decimal and they do not error unless intentional. That is why we had to use the other marker/sign. We knew what it meant before we found the heart. We knew we would find a sign and it just turned out to be a heart. So a heart can be used for directional purposes.

Ellie Baba

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're interested in the subject matter of the Knights of the Golden Circle et al and don't mind not finding any buried treasure there is an archival and historical research group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle
You may have to join to access all the features of the group but just this week the message archives there were openned up to non-members. This could change in the near future.
Confederately
CCC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread