Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That is your opinion not mine.

Using your reasoning If not allowing gays to marry makes them 2nd class citizens for being born gay, just imagine what class it is when they don't allow kids to even be born.

( that make it clearer.)

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

You've lost me there? is there some right wing fear of birth control?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chad you are wrong. It is not a choice. Any more than the color of your eyes was a choice.

Who taught you it was choice? I ask because that's a typical statement that comes from the religious right.

And never mind that Christ never said a word about homosexuality one way or the other, they just pretend he did...

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ok...now that the conversation has turned to the favorite point of the newagerightwingnuts.
unless you have a womb, what business it of yours?
seems the people who scream loudest about personal rights and freedoms are the most willing to stick their noses where it is none of their business.

who someone has sex with is not your concern..unless you are having sex with them
what a women does with her body is not an issue males have any business involving themselves with...again, none of our business.
but sex, abortion,pot smoking send the nosier into conniption fits. but don't mess with their gun stuff. it's their right!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ok...now that the conversation has turned to the favorite point of the newagerightwingnuts.
unless you have a womb, what business it of yours?
seems the people who scream loudest about personal rights and freedoms are the most willing to stick their noses where it is none of their business.

who someone has sex with is not your concern..unless you are having sex with them
what a women does with her body is not an issue males have any business involving themselves with...again, none of our business.
but sex, abortion,pot smoking send the nosier into conniption fits. but don't mess with their gun stuff. it's their right!

By extension, when that guy walked onto the campus at Sandy Hook and shot those children and teachers (IF he actually did it, not sure myself), it was none of your business.

When the fella shot up all those people in Colorado, it was none of your business ...

... and yet you blathered on about how evil they were.

What is in a woman's womb when she is pregnant is a tiny, defenseless human being. Opposing abortion is very much my business ... unless you are willing to relinquish your stance against free and open purchase of firearms then you probaly need to rethink that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread