Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup
soda is horrible
cut that and lose 15-20 lbs a year alone without drinking it
asparatme is just crap and gives people headaches, body aches, stiff joints etc. diet drinks are not the answer.

a treat, sure if you like it, but to live on it as people do, wrong.

what gets my goat....truly, is the "not our fault"

it is cause you choose to eat and buy.
it is simple to not choose those foods and not buy.

but then again it is hard because it is around everyone 24/7

so if ya got a problem and want to choose healthy...you can. just friggin' do it! like with anything else on this planet.

tired of crybaby crappola. oh the food is too bad to eat it makes me fat. then choose better.
oh the soda is good I must have it etc. then don't
oh additives in foods are bodily addicting, if they are, then stop eating them, detox and move forward.

what is wrong with people? what the 'hell' is wrong with people? truly.....bunch of whining sheeple who have no idea to live free of the crap in this world and feel they plead for freedom and choice and can't make it themselves at the dinner table?

ut oh, did I go too far LOL

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Dall are you one of those fat 21s or a lean 21?
you gotta be into that 'obese' or 'not obese' category :laughing7: :laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone noticed doing research etc. that throughout history people were heavier? 18th century women were big & curvy, skinny women were considered less attractive or sickley.

Listen to your body if you have a craving for something salty your body needs it, if you crave a steak your body needs it. We don't need a bunch of gurus to tell us how to eat or balance our caloric intake. Thrn you got the medical community with their 2 cents last year meat was a big nono. this year a new study says meat is the thing to eat. Look back in history one year things are bad, then next year they're good?!?!
How many times have you walked past the health food vitamin store in the mall & noticed the salespeople look sickley with lousy complections etc. Makes you wonder.

Every vegetarian I've ever met looks like they've been through a battle with the plague. For millions of years man has eaten meat, and now all of a sudden meat is bad!?!?!

Remember. Worrying daily about what you're eating & how much will cause ulcers. stop worrying get out & swing the detector more.

Scuse me while I step down off my soapbox.

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
FarmerChick said:
hey Dall are you one of those fat 21s or a lean 21?
you gotta be into that 'obese' or 'not obese' category :laughing7: :laughing7:

best side-shot i could find

Attachments

• me 2.JPG
    me 2.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 190

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking good, but what is that you are holding, a doll or purse?
:laughing9: :laughing9:

edited to say--my hubby has those shorts! more pockets the better HAHA

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boogey
in older times a tad chunky and curvey meant rich. you could feed your family. a chunky wife meant you were a good provider. being skinny thin meant you were not making good money to support the family.

now it is reverse, we got fat. from the food sold, to chemicals, to no exercise with tv remotes.....so chunky back then meant you fed your family well on good food and you were prosperous and they were healthier at that weight-------now we just fat slobs in this world LOL--gluttony to the max.

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
FarmerChick said:

lol those are my sons swimmies! lol

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:

with pee or without pee

oh yea swimmies are a great thing.....it was never meant for the 'pee' in a pool it was meant for the Babe Ruth that might go swimming :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:

I love them as well, own at least 5 pairs of the cargo jean shorts and 4 pair of regular jean cargo pants. I love them as I put my wallet in the side pocket and no longer have to sit on it.......Even have pocket for cell phone and for my cheap reading glasses.......

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
FarmerChick said:
:laughing9:

with pee or without pee

oh yea swimmies are a great thing.....it was never meant for the 'pee' in a pool it was meant for the Babe Ruth that might go swimming :laughing7:

exactly hahahah but i meant swimmies as in the arm ones not the little swimmers! :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
FarmerChick said:

I love them as well, own at least 5 pairs of the cargo jean shorts and 4 pair of regular jean cargo pants. I love them as I put my wallet in the side pocket and no longer have to sit on it.......Even have pocket for cell phone and for my cheap reading glasses.......

yea TH--one doc told hubby the fat wallet was part of a back problem
the "wad' threw off his sitting especially when driving LOL

also your cargos are our purses :laughing9:
yet I don't know how many times hubby said, put this in your purse yet he complains if he has to hold it for a minute for me :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down 43 pounds, still losing fat, not only can I now see all of my feet when I look down, I can even see my belt buckle too :o LOL :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you go TH cause it isn't about how much you can eat thru the day and feel good after.....it is all about eating a tad less and waking UP in the morning and feeling darn good!!!!

thinner people feel better (of course if we are talking only about how much lard we have to drag around) LOL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
FarmerChick said:

yea TH--one doc told hubby the fat wallet was part of a back problem
the "wad' threw off his sitting especially when driving LOL

also your cargos are our purses :laughing9:
yet I don't know how many times hubby said, put this in your purse yet he complains if he has to hold it for a minute for me :dontknow:

Yeah, not many of us feel comfortable holding a purse for some reason........I will hold my wifes sometimes, but still feel awkward when people look at us.....But then again we get a lot of looks anyway when we are out, the wife is quite sexy and if she is in shorts or a short dress and high heals the looks are even more..... Doesn't bother me though.... Had a guy I met one day in the mall while shopping for clothes for the wife ask me " is she your grand daughter", I said "no she is my wife, but thanks for the compliment." ;D....

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when they look you should be throwing out the :laughing7: look LOL

being thinner means being younger to me....you can keep up the younger looking chicks

no 2 ways about it, being fit means feeling young and energized

we all should go for it

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dallgire said:
FarmerChick said:

lol those are my sons swimmies! lol

DO YOU mean arm floaties? that is what we call them...float the kid so they don't drown?

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
My only thought is "how much people discriminate against people that over weight"
Set by the standards of the Ken & Barbie set. I have been discriminated against, :angry9: :angry4: :angry5:

When you get taken to an Emergency Room and the intake nurse says the only reason you can't breath is because you are fat, and then you sit there for 4+ hours there is something wrong with that picture. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread