Fat or overweight (me).. NOT OUR FAULT

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W6PEA said:
My only thought is "how much people discriminate against people that over weight"
Set by the standards of the Ken & Barbie set. I have been discriminated against, :angry9: :angry4: :angry5:

When you get taken to an Emergency Room and the intake nurse says the only reason you can't breath is because you are fat, and then you sit there for 4+ hours there is something wrong with that picture. :BangHead:

Last time I went to the emergency room, I sat there for 4 hours, and that was after losing over 40 pounds, don't think they making people sit because they are fat..... I think they charge by the hour from the time you sign in, $2000 an hour, my insurance bill was $8000, my share was a $1000...... Next time I will just tell them to give me pain killers and I will go home....

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
The latest craze is HCG drops. Some have lost amazing weight with these. According to their literature, you can lose a pound a day for up to 26 days. Good luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread