FISHER F 70 ..F75 ..INFO. WANTED

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha, koolaid u never surprise me fella, I am getting pretty excited for it its got the 3 coils aswell. Back to the 705 nothing at all wrong with it I liked it, I mean the build was there,balanced nice it was a nice machine, it just wasn't for me I've used many many machines & I can kinda tell not right away but a good hour playing with it to see if I'm gonna like it or not, I just didn't for some reason click & thats my only reason. I chose the f75ltd because I have used a friends granted his was a regular not a ltd but basically same machine I used his for a couple days last summer & that's why for what I detect a lot of relic hunts should be perfect, & if I want to take a break do a little coin shooting I can aswel, way I'm figuring is I had the v3i & if I can figure that monster out I'm pretty confident I can figure probly any other. I will absolutely keep all informed. I plan on taking it to a spot where I take all new machines to & each one brought I kept thinkin ok not gonna find anything here cleaned out & each machine more & more, has iron,nail,debri,junk, buttons,coins,various other things so we will see, & thanks to all here for input on how these beasts are I'm positive I will have questions hh

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be looking forward to your reports on it once you have some more time on it. Very few detectors I'm even considering for next addition. The F75 ltd is one.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll definitely report when the time comes, & the first initial aswell

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did it and i am still dreaming about it…Should work out great for you..

Thanks keppy ill let you guys know how in my opinion it is I know ill like though

schleicher

Tenderfoot
Jan 24, 2014
Vienna
Detector(s) used
F2 two years, seit heute 31.01.2014 proud owner of F70 I am so happy :-)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Digger27 and values ​​colleagues! your design for F2 vs. F70 I can only agree . Sorry my bad english! I live in Austria and became a passionate supporter of F2 ! Two years 'm almost every day with my F2 go. I love this machine. She has Spirit for me. Also many beautiful discoveries made ​​with the F2 ! Three months ago I started looking for a worthy successor for my F2. Today I finally bought a F70 here in Austria . Used for the price of 400 € + a 11 DD coil. I Am very pleased about this purchase. So how do you say .. I am also sure it will be a great performance! And all I 've learned with the F2 in these two years is certainly not lost. I have long considered a very long time .. what machine I will buy after the F2 ! I looked Whites to XP u by Garret to Teknteics .. I have caught quite a few reports u opinions. I have to say the F70 is for me the choice! The price is right , the performance is very good and the weight class! A detector that is easily understood and established. Without months of learning ! Perfect . I am very pleased to search with this detector . I can agree with your opinion, just full . A true Captain America the F70 .. I wish you good fund u many beautiful hours !

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions