Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: Florida Hunt

Cynangyl said:
Pictures......LOTS of pictures! ;D

Yes dear friend I plan to be only swinging a camera just for you and my other friends here on the Tnet that can't make it. Besides if I am the one taking pictures well no worries about being seen and my FWP being blown. Was worried I'd have to shave or dye my beard from going to the LBH in April :tongue3: lol I just don't make a good redhead :wink:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

sorry I was out of town for several days in another area. I will get back with him this upcoming week and see whats up.

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350

if its in Feb. me and three more might be able to make it sounds like fun i wish you well with all your hard work thank you for taking all the time to get this thing off the ground HH

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70

Last weekend in Jan. sounds good to me...I really want to make it!
Baggins

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Last week of Jan sounds like a fabulous time to be in Florida!! You guys are gonna have a blast!

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Last week of Jan sounds like a fabulous time to be in Florida!! You guys are gonna have a blast!

stop in we will have room for you too

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

yeah yeah....gonna have to win the lottery so I can just travel around to all these! lol Of course buying a ticket might help too! ;) rofl Would love to be there but at this point I am thinking I will be very lucky to even make CTH2. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
yeah yeah....gonna have to win the lottery so I can just travel around to all these! lol Of course buying a ticket might help too! ;) rofl Would love to be there but at this point I am thinking I will be very lucky to even make CTH2. :thumbsup:
I ask Santa to let you hitch a ride in his sled on his return leg :wink:

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350

the end of Jan. is good to if we get the heads up early we here travel in packs to save money on gas.. any idea on the lodging yet or the location??

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I would be there sounds like lots of fun, keep us posted on hotels, hunting grounds, etc...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I ask Santa to let you hitch a ride in his sled on his return leg :wink:

tell him I don't want any lumps of coal either! I am being good, really I am! :angel12:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

dragon6banger said:
the end of Jan. is good to if we get the heads up early we here travel in packs to save money on gas.. any idea on the lodging yet or the location??

yes on both I can tell you once I have the approval it will be cheap lodging for those who with to team up. Cabins that hold a few folks each

R

RUDY2003

I would also be ready to come to Florida Bridge!!! Count me in sir.......

Keep safe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread