Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
That stuff is way to scary...are you in the area of that town?
Stay safe my friend.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still remember when Coultervilles streets were paved with gold!! Fires in the divide ratcheting down and equipment leaving to go to Yosemite now,will anythang be left??John

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Proline mining is in Coulterville, hope there all right

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Hefty,no I am to the North West.Its still got a ways to go to get to town,but on its way in that direction

medic7a

Apr 30, 2013
Placerville, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Big rain cell headed for the burned area. I wonder how much of the hillside is going to land in the bottom of the river? What I wouldn't give to have a claim downstream next summer.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope someone is out videoing to show the "hands off" greenies what happens to their precious watersheds. :BangHead:

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope someone is out videoing to show the "hands off" greenies what happens to their precious watersheds. :BangHead:

Forgot about that! Wish I would have thought of it. Wonder what the best place would be to see all of that junk washing downstream.

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That does look like a good spot to look at it but I've never been down that trail. Is the shortest way to access it deadwood? Wonder if there's a noticeable difference in the NF of the MF by the circle bridge.

medic7a

Apr 30, 2013
Placerville, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm guessing some of the trail was nuked in the fire but from devils thumb off of deadwood to the bridge is about a mile but its a 1400 ft elevation drop.

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
That does look like a good spot to look at it but I've never been down that trail. Is the shortest way to access it deadwood? Wonder if there's a noticeable difference in the NF of the MF by the circle bridge.

Not yet.

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had about 1 in of rain up there today.

And it's still pouring rain up here. I live in the same area. Wish we would get some huge storms the creeks around here are either dry or low.. Tomorrow I'll see if this storm made a difference in the water level if I get out.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hefty1,
Been thinking about you today, wondering if you were almost a drowned rat or if you'd gotten back out before the rains came. It rained quite heavily here and had some T & L along with it. I would think it came down hard up your way...............................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread