found 50 cannonballs and 1 knife at Tampa Bay beach yesterday

F

Floater

Ugghhh hello do you have any pics. We would like to see em befrore the govt comes and cofiscates it all. I dont know what to tell ya to do. Why would you turn them in. Are they live or are they from some famous wreck you werent supposed to be diving on. Anything between low tide and the high tide mark or dune is fair game. If they are of historical importance you could file a treasure claim and turn them in . the state will take 20 percent and you get the rest. You have to fill out the paper work very carefully and do not sign away any rights to any of the items. Good luck and how about some pics

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
hey Madison can you post A picture?we sure would love to see those!not sure about the price on them but stick around someone can help!

OP
OP
M

madison

found on a beach about a foot down. All but one is approx.2.5 inches wide, the last one is much smaller, golf ball size. I'll post pics later

T

tank

sounds like grapeshot!! at about $35.00 each!! on the militaria market.

D

Darod

???
What beach did you find them on?
Post that pic so we can help you out more ;)

Rod

F

Floater

Grape shot at 35.00 dollars a pop. Man I could be rich. I throw that old iron crap away. Who the hec wants a round ball of rust hangin around. Just kidding LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread