Franklin Half in the mail

CRH

Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
So about two months ago i got a letter in thr mail form a silver company that asked for my first/last name and my phone number and they would send me a free franklin half so i thought why dont i just try it. I filled it out and sent it in. Two months latter my dads checking the mail we got a packge from them with a MS 1952D franklin half :laughing7:
Goes to show, you never know!

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think that a free franklin half dollar is worth the aggravation of being harassed by telemarketers. Just a thought since they asked for your phone number... But nice grab!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that a free franklin half dollar is worth the aggravation of being harassed by telemarketers. Just a thought since they asked for your phone number... But nice grab!

I agree, but nice grab!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful- there are companies out there that do this type of promo- get your name on their "mailing" list and then add you to their coin of the month list which consists of highly over priced coins/sets and send them in the mail with an invoice, and they are very hard to return- if no payment is made the bill collectors come calling

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Be careful- there are companies out there that do this type of promo- get your name on their "mailing" list and then add you to their coin of the month list which consists of highly over priced coins/sets and send them in the mail with an invoice, and they are very hard to return- if no payment is made the bill collectors come calling

This is true, reference book clubs and record clubs! Stamp clubs did this too....

Look out!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread