Getting a hunt together

T

T3JHME

I'm in VaBch. I browsed upon this event and would like to attend. However, I haven't noticed many details other than the new dates. May 25-27 correct? I'm interested in knowing if there are any entry/attendance fees. Also am wondering why this gathering is not listed on the site calendar.

Look forward to hearing more from you all about this.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
T3JHME said:
I'm in VaBch. I browsed upon this event and would like to attend. However, I haven't noticed many details other than the new dates. May 25-27 correct? I'm interested in knowing if there are any entry/attendance fees. Also am wondering why this gathering is not listed on the site calendar.

Look forward to hearing more from you all about this.

T3, just browse through the top 10 VA posts, it will have tons of details on the hunt and the prizes given away.
There is no entry fee, but you do pay for the campsite yourself.
The calendar thing is a whole other story.

T

T3JHME

I haven't gotten through reading through ALL the posts yet. (Sifting through the cross-threading to follow timeline) Is camping a requirement, or could we maybe just come daily?
Ok, off to find some more answers. ;)
Thanks.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
T3JHME said:
I haven't gotten through reading through ALL the posts yet. (Sifting through the cross-threading to follow timeline) Is camping a requirement, or could we maybe just come daily?
Ok, off to find some more answers. ;)
Thanks.

I don't believe it is a requirement, but not camping out, especially Saturday night, is like going to a party and not drinking man! Its all about the friendships that are made. Also Saturday night is when the prizes are going to be given out, a big dinner served and stories told. Those are the best parts of these big hunts in my opinion.

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO have you gotten back from China yet??? :)

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it is not to late. I will PM you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread