Gold and Silver photo dowsing - this is only a test

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thank you vor..What don’t you understand about how gold and silver travels?..Clay will not stop its migration...Art

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.”

Vor

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TO SKEPTICS OF DOWSING-Here is a challenge for you.

Oops! Your attempt to shift the burden of proof did not work. Golly.

Meanwhile, dowsing still does not work, yet some people still believe it does. Why do you suppose that is?

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know dowsing works.

You "know" that the same way Scientology customers "know" they have magic abilities; the same way cult fanatics "know" that praying "works." Meanwhile, every single test of dowsing has shows dowsing does not work.

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Desertphile, this is the dowsing forum, you are not required to believe in dowsing, but please do not go into a forum and attack and disrespect members in that forum because they do believe............

Respect is earned, never granted. Dowsing does not work. Anyone who believes they can dowse should immediately rush to the JREF and demand ONE MILLION DOLLARS. What seems to be the problem here?

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello All
This thread was started at the request of a dowser that wanted to test if he could find gold and silver by dowsing a photo. I posted the photos for anyone to dowse. The gold and silver has yet to be dowsed correctly.

Dowsing does not work; the failure of believers to successfully pass your test does not mean that dowsing does not work, however: your test could be flawed (I did not see any flaws). Nobody can dowse.

leenie

Dec 30, 2006
Northwest Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro xp dues
this thread reminds me of one in pennsylvania 4500 posts still nowhere. maybe the trouble in America is everybody. god help our children.

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BDD
We agree on one thing at least; that your mind is made up and no amount of evidence to the contrary can change it.

On the other hand, I know exactly what to think; science, reason and truth.

This thread was not about utilities. They have no value to me. This was about gold and silver dowsing and the verdict is in.

HH
V

The verdict on dowsing was in over a century ago. Dowsing is just as successful as praying.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Aart
This happened because they are selling their services. Note this clause in their terms:
All Groundwater Surveys are done on a 'Best Efforts' basis. There will be No Refund under any circumstances, please note.The Survey Fee DOES NOT INCLUDE any Guarantee from the Water Diviner that the Client will strike water when the Point is drilled. The Water Diviner will not be liable in any way in case of failure to strike water for any reason.

Water Diviner - Terms and Conditions

If they were confident with their ability they would guarantee results or at least try another spot for the poor smuck that shelled out the money for the drilling.

I read the report and their results were positive as the locations they dowsed were over a large reservoir where you were bound to find water, some locations having better permeability and porosity than others.

And why do you have to pay a guy in advance at his hotel address in India? Would you do that?

GEO-THERMAL WATER SURVEY
Map-Dowsed Location of the optimum Drilling-Point for a Tube Well / Site for an Open Well over a Vertical Confluence (crossing) of Geothermal Subterranean Water (Primary Water) Veins flowing out of true main Water Domes.
Survey Fee: Rs. 15,000/- per Point, plus Rs.1000/- Handling Charges, to be paid in Full, in Advance.
N. B. Surveys are done on a 'Best Efforts' basis. No Refund/s under any circumstances whatsoever, please note.

2. Pay the full applicable (Regular Water Survey/ Geothermal Water Survey) Map Dowsing Groundwater Survey Fee plus the Handling Charges in advance by Speedpost Money Order (Overseas Clients shall remit the Indian Rupee equivalent of the Survey Fees in U.S. Dollars, at the prevailing current rate of exchange, with necessary intimation to the Water Diviner, payable to:

Mr. Michael J. Davis,
Grand Hotel,
49 Dhondy Road,
DEOLALI. 422 401
Nashik District,
Maharashtra State. INDIA.
Telephone: 0253 - 2498531 / 91-22-65085587
Mobile / SMS: +91-9890366456

Water Diviner - Map Dowsing

This thread was about gold and silver dowsing only anyway.

Desert
Be easy on these guys. It is not always what you say, but how you present your position. I respect their positions as well and know that I am not going to change their minds even if I wanted to do so.

My intent was never to criticize dowsers, just test gold/silver dowsing.

Vor

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Sorry that you people don’t understand Dowsing...There are 100’s of testimonials on this board..there are photo’s of finds...There is threads with many test results on this board...Just like any other board on T-net...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread