Upvote 2

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome coin.

midirtdevil

Sep 21, 2008
Holland, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the banner. That is an awesome button. You keepin' it? I hope next season I can find something worth................. something! Keep on Diggin'!

catskillcomics

Oct 26, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
One sold at Heritage auctions in 2005, $3107.00 I bet yours would fetch about $1500 maybe more depending on condition, missing shank or pitting hurts it quite a bit, but still .. FOUND MONEY!

Details from auction

Classic 1789 "Long Live the President" George Washington Inaugural Clothing Button. Because of the great slogan, this has always been a collector favorite. A high percentage of this and other GW button varieties tend to come with serious condition issues: worn or corroded surfaces, damage, missing shanks, etc. This is an exceptionally clean and sharp example, with original shank. It was once lightly cleaned, but the color and patina are now quite attractive.

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the great George Washington inaugural button. They are few and far in between. WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John987

Jan 13, 2009
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Compass X-80 Challenger, Yukon 77B Professional
That was some great find to end the season with........... but it's now time to see what you can find to start the 2009 season. Best of luck and congratulations on that fantastic button.
John from Upstate NY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread