Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TEXAN Connection said:
:icon_thumright:Good JOB AA :icon_thumleft: i dont care who stsrted it its driving Folks out of jobs wonder who started this into a political conversation?

B-4 CAPPY opens his Mouth, he should provide links to his accusation (which is obviously another attempt to Blame BUSH for the water situation) when this is a STATE problem.

Moderator > Delete the thread, or the posts, or see another political debate. I HATE SLANDERERS. and would defend even OBAMA if he was slandered.

See what I mean ,
You can't even Put down a politician
By Name or Political party without
someone ready to fight back.

This is why

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Exactly Jeff this is why a thread goes south, We have a california Crises and Cappy decides (in response to the link) its Bushes fault as he posted with his 07 remark. Pull the thread or the post, Good luck. but yall have a uphill battle, and I can relate.

If a person is going to start slandering individuales you can bet Ill chime in if its not deleted b-4 i find it, and as you noticed Im sure, I reported it, so delete away..

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Too many people blaming others... The bureau of Reclamation is actually saving a species, there is actually a drought (do we blame God for that?), and in order to get all the required water needed during a drought the infrastructure needs to be completely restructured and updated.

There is a lot going on and a lot of folks are to blame, but I don't think it's unreasonable for the sitting Governour to step up and make some decisions or for a sitting President to step up and make things right either.

Good luck with either.

I'd sure like to see the water flowing to the humans that need it though... I'd think THAT is the priority.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
TEXAN Connection said:
Exactly Jeff this is why a thread goes south, We have a california Crises and Cappy decides (in response to the link) its Bushes fault as he posted with his 07 remark. Pull the thread or the post, Good luck. but yall have a uphill battle, and I can relate.

If a person is going to start slandering individuales you can bet Ill chime in if its not deleted b-4 i find it, and as you noticed Im sure, I reported it, so delete away..

If you watch the video...they are blaming Obama's administration. :dontknow:

Yes Thats whos in Charge now, if some Bad decision was made by a lame duck president, Then this one either has the ability to be the hero or he wont/cant.
I dont really care who fixes it, they will get praised. But IF it was done in 07 by The president in charge then the president in charge now can reverese it(DUHHH YA THINK?).
Look closer at the link (several other videos avalible there, REALLY LOOK CLOSER, or dont reponde at all) and listen to Governer S response. Is it the feds or is it the state (ill let you look at them and see, if you actually care)??
Unlike some posters here im not looking to point BLAME I am looking to get solutions, of which there are many on this issue.
Meanwhile that Valley is up to 40% unemlpoyment, and farmers are losing everything while We argue partisen politics, (over a minnow)

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Jim, are you saying that in the middle of a drought they are cutting off the water because of a smelt??? That sure sounds like what your are saying and that makes California government look entirely like boobs. I refuse to do the "Bush did it" like Cappy. I refuse to say it is Obamas fault like so many infer. It is California's fault and the Governator needs to step up. Hannity may be trying to blame it on Obama and I do not agree with that, but he is giving the farmers desperately needed publicity and that is a good thing!!!!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
MJ look at GOV S's response, hes balming the Feds. Personaly I belive he ought to send in the Nat Gaurd and turn on the spickets. IMO
Some one needs to grow some balls in that state. Dang the Federal beurocracy.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They may say this is about a little endangered fish, but it really is about something much more diabolical. Stay tuned.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
TEXAN Connection said:
SWR said:
TEXAN Connection said:

If you watch the video...they are blaming Obama's administration. :dontknow:

Yes Thats whos in Charge now, if some Bad decision was made by a lame duck president, Then this one either has the ability to be the hero or he wont/cant.
I dont really care who fixes it, they will get praised. But IF it was done in 07 by The president in charge then the president in charge now can reverese it.
Look closer at the link (several other videos avalible there, REALLY LOOK CLOSER, or dont reponde at all) and listen to Governer S response. Is it the feds or is it the state (ill let you look at them and see, if you actually care)??
Unlike some posters here im not looking to point BLAME I am looking to get solutions, of which there are many on this issue.
Meanwhile that Valley is up to 40% unemlpoyment, and farmers are losing everything while We argue partisen politics, (over a minnow)

With all due respect, the responsibility to correct what one believes is wrong is not bestowed upon someone else.

In simpler terms...maybe what has been done was rightly done in the first place. Furthermore, unless the present administration made promises to change the past...they are not ultimately responsible to do so.

Uhh WTF on the first sentence.

The seconde sentece- I guess your agreeing that the past adminestration (if they actually are to blame, and obviously you dident expolre the situation)

The current adminestration made alot of uncept promises and opposite of what its doing. So youll have to do better than 'they never promised to help california farmers"

Let er ripe tatterchip, till the threads gone.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The absolutely WORSE thing Prez. Nixon did was to create the EPA. Every year since, it has gotten larger and more restricting and has assumed the power to "regulate", which is killing us.

Governor Swartz-his-face should declare an emergency in the San Joaquin Valley and declare Martial Law. Then, fire the state judges that the EPA used to order the water be shut off from the farmers. The 40% unemployment in the valley should be reason enough. But, the end game is to bankrupt the farmers so that they are forced to sell out to investors who want land to build those stupid photovoltaic farms. (that's acres of solar panels for you folks living in Rio Lynda. ;D )

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Jeez - you guys really miss the politics section huh?

aa battery... you still out there?

I never did see you in the crowd, I looked a few times.

Does it look like Swartzenburger might just divert the water anyway? That's what he outta do. Maybe they should have the smelt pour onto the fields with the water - they would make a great furtilizer!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
I dang sure dont miss the politics forum i have found other outlets, But when folks want to bring it back i'll responde.

Notice there is NO CNN reporting on the subject, and I reckon (something libs arent capable of) It just doesent exist.

Another intresting Note, cappies gone agien, started Cra p and exited. You libs can blame Godisnium (or me, I dont care), but the fact is he was just posting a link that was avalible, since none exist from the OTHER side (CNN)of the debate, as they have no viable argument..

Let'er rip tatter chip!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had the same problem here with a small fish called the snail darter. It took years and many court battles to resolve the issues. The battle gave politicians and lawyers work for years. Its crazy. If the community as a whole stood up and turned on the water,,,what would they do??? :sign13:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
The absolutely WORSE thing Prez. Nixon did was to create the EPA. Every year since, it has gotten larger and more restricting and has assumed the power to "regulate", which is killing us.

Governor Swartz-his-face should declare an emergency in the San Joaquin Valley and declare Martial Law. Then, fire the state judges that the EPA used to order the water be shut off from the farmers. The 40% unemployment in the valley should be reason enough. But, the end game is to bankrupt the farmers so that they are forced to sell out to investors who want land to build those stupid photovoltaic farms. (that's acres of solar panels for you folks living in Rio Lynda. ;D )

No what the Farmers need to do,
since they can't Plant, is Raise
Deer, Horses, & Cows
For Food.
We Definately need more VEAL

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
jeff of pa said:
No what the Farmers need to do,
since they can't Plant, is Raise
Deer, Horses, & Cows
For Food.

If their cash-crop was food to feed the Third World...you have a valid point.

If they do this all over the Country
to Protect Fish, We'd be the Third World :P

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
It sure seems like we are going to be third world if the path we are on continues. On the purpose of this thread, sorry aa but I did not see you. I am proud you went out to support your local community. Kudos!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
They may say this is about a little endangered fish, but it really is about something much more diabolical. Stay tuned.
BINGO!!! lets all get along and defend our way of life. :notworthy:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never said i wuz there ::)

Top Member Reactions