HARRP and Sandy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry I was only giving those who have no idea who Tesla was and what his inventions are a reference to READ up on him some. Heck there's hundreds of web sites on him. It just seems a lot of people here take things out of context too much. I never said he was a mad scientist trying to make doomsday devices. Every single one of us have numerous inventions of his throughout the house and of them back in those days would have been miraculous to them of that day.

For those about the burning of his work:
He fought Edison and big bankers continually on his inventions that were stolen by Edison. Tesla worked for him in early years. Later he struck out in his own but folks you have to understand what it was like back in those days. Your work could be taken from you easily this was before patents and copyright standards. So yes some of Tesla's work remains in various places and yes he burnt the other just to protect what was his not to cover any conspiracy theorized secrets.

K

Kentucky Kache

"Wikipedia?" C'mon Bman, seriously? Don't you think that trivializes Tesla and his genius? You folks can argue over weather manipulation and secret gooberment conspire's all you want. In the end, it's all moot - like UFO's or ghosts. The reality is what it is, and self evident to 10-percent of the population. Which percentage to you fit into? Ninety-percent of us will be wrong about that to. Just saying.

Only 10% of the population believe in ghosts? I think you'd better research that one a little deeper.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only 10% of the population believe in ghosts? I think you'd better research that one a little deeper.

Yes I would agree, I would say there are only about 10% of us who don't believe in ghosts till one shakes our hand, or hands us their Ghost'ee I.D.
or maybe it's just 10% of us who aren't afraid to admit we don't believe

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Yes I would agree, I would say there are only about 10% of us who don't believe in ghosts till one shakes our hand, or hands us their Ghost'ee I.D.
or maybe it's just 10% of us who aren't afraid to admit we don't believe

Most people I know of who don't believe in ghosts have no problem admitting it. But the real kicker is, many who have either had experiences, or know people they trust who have, still claim to not believe. I question the unbelief of some of those people. I think it's sometimes more about not wanting to believe, than not believing. But then there are the others, who can't believe in the wind, because they don't see it.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been widely known for many decades that what we "see" and what we "remember" are by no means infallible and more often than not are not accurate at all. I do believe that most folks that "see" ghosts, ufos, bigfoots, witches and angels do sincerely believe that they have absolutely seen and witnessed these events. Seeing should definitely no be believing. I've seen many great magicians "disappear", levitate, get sawed in half, etc. even though I have seen this with my own eyes and can not explain how it is done I still do not believe in magic. I believe that these are slight of hand, redirection, etc. magicians have known for thousands of years that the human eyes and mind can be easily tricked and manipulated. Always worth remembering so we ourselves are not tricked and manipulated by those with less than honorable intentions.

Best luck to all.

K

Kentucky Kache

It's been widely known for many decades that what we "see" and what we "remember" are by no means infallible and more often than not are not accurate at all. I do believe that most folks that "see" ghosts, ufos, bigfoots, witches and angels do sincerely believe that they have absolutely seen and witnessed these events. Seeing should definitely no be believing. I've seen many great magicians "disappear", levitate, get sawed in half, etc. even though I have seen this with my own eyes and can not explain how it is done I still do not believe in magic. I believe that these are slight of hand, redirection, etc. magicians have known for thousands of years that the human eyes and mind can be easily tricked and manipulated. Always worth remembering so we ourselves are not tricked and manipulated by those with less than honorable intentions.

Best luck to all.

And that is sometimes the explanation for things seen and heard, I think. But not always.
You can be tricked into thinking you saw an airplane, when in fact it was just a cloud, or maybe a bird. Does that mean airplanes doesn't exist?
Yes, the fear of being deceived. I've seen that before. But you know, that fear can keep you IN deception. If you never open your eyes because you're afraid you'll see something that will deceive you, then you'll never see anything.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people I know of who don't believe in ghosts have no problem admitting it. But the real kicker is, many who have either had experiences, or know people they trust who have, still claim to not believe. I question the unbelief of some of those people. I think it's sometimes more about not wanting to believe, than not believing. But then there are the others, who can't believe in the wind, because they don't see it.

not too hard to know there is wind, everyone feels it

I could prove most people believe in & fear ghosts, But the discussion is not allowed here.

I'd also say you'd be hard pressed to get most people who claim they don't believe in ghosts,
to move into a reported haunted cemetery for a week
by them-self and not show any fear on hidden cameras . I would if the weather was warm,
& all expenses paid, as long as it was worth my time. and so would most so called ghost hunters, go figure :dontknow:

Best luck to all.

no doubt ufos, & bigfoots may exist. the universe is infinite. and there are many places on earth unexplored.
add to this people have seen them. only problem most are laughed at in order to continue the coverup.
"long time conditioning" prevents some reports out of fear of being laughed at also

witches definitely exist. google wicca , or sybil leek but no they can't twitch their nose or turn anyone into a frog
but they can convince some they have powers :tongue3:

angels, if your calling a woman who will go out of her way to help others an angel, again they exist.
but they don't hover in the air or have wings :laughing9:

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

not too hard to know there is wind, everyone feels it

There you go. But when it comes to supernatural, the saying is, "you can't go by feelings."

I could prove most people believe in & fear ghosts, But the discussion is not allowed here.

Not too hard to convince people of something when the opposite is not allowed to be discussed, is it.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no way,shape, or form by which an HONEST man can be deceived, PERIOD! God Bless Chris

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe in --- then you should believe in ghosts . There is a GOOD BOOK that is very clear about a holy ghost. That same GOOD BOOK explains a lot of phenomenon ,if you pay attention to what it is saying.Even the evil ways we will be deceived in the end times,by politicians ,governments etc. .Read up on the great deception . And anything else you are wondering . You have to DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND RESEARCH. And I would venture to say 90% believe in that same GOOD BOOK . They just don't add it all up. It all goes hand in hand. To have daylight there has to have dark. To have good there has to be bad . IT'S TIME TO AWAKE !

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe in --- then you should believe in ghosts . There is a GOOD BOOK that is very clear about a holy ghost. That same GOOD BOOK explains a lot of phenomenon ,if you pay attention to what it is saying.Even the evil ways we will be deceived in the end times,by politicians ,governments etc. .Read up on the great deception . And anything else you are wondering . You have to DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND RESEARCH. And I would venture to say 90% believe in that same GOOD BOOK . They just don't add it all up. It all goes hand in hand. To have daylight there has to have dark. To have good there has to be bad . IT'S TIME TO AWAKE !

You fail to point out one "huge" factor......your 90%.......your "good book".....not everyone sees it or interprets as you do. So your logic is strongly biased. But I believe we have just crossed a bridge that isn't allowed here.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Don't believe in ghosts (as in the spirits of dead humans) but do believe in unseen spirits. Believe it when it says "the dead are conscious of nothing at all", but I've also been witness to something shaking the bed when there isn't another human in the room.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't cross it .

I'm not so sure :unhappysmiley:
if that line of thought goes farther then this imaginary line in the imaginary sand
->___________________________________
that is loaded with imaginary gold coins,:laughing7:

we may need to start deleting.

actually not sure how we got off course anyway, other then human nature ;)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't believe in ghosts (as in the spirits of dead humans) but do believe in unseen spirits. Believe it when it says "the dead are conscious of nothing at all", but I've also been witness to something shaking the bed when there isn't another human in the room.

Californians get that all the time. :laughing7: In Indiana I once saw an entire lake get shaking so bad the fish started jumping out of the water. Was bowling one nite and all the pins started falling down. All natural explanations. Always is.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Californians get that all the time. :laughing7: In Indiana I once saw an entire lake get shaking so bad the fish started jumping out of the water. Was bowling one nite and all the pins started falling down. All natural explanations. Always is.

Yeah, but I'm part coonass from Louisiana who has never lived more than a two hour drive outside of the state. No trains, no big trucks.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many caught this one! God Bless Chris The Hurricane Simulation

Coincidence. If it had been "Henry" or "Judy" or "Monica" it would all be considered irrelevant and there would be no fuel for such a conspiracy. But matters not, once the mind is determined to believe in something it will use all measures of selective logic and resources to keep believing. I tried to keep the fantasy of Santa Clause alive and real as long as I could.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread